• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS: Oral Arguments Vaccine Mandate

The preferred nomenclature is "ladyboy"

I just call her chewy

E1CBF5BD-24E1-4807-8570-CA98064AC28F.jpg

Or at the very least

Last edited:
They are prepping to say... Pandemic!!!! "General Welfare" grants federal authority.. You heard it here first.

She had a book deal in the first few months after being appointed. Bought and paid for.

“Book deal”

..for a book she didn’t even write yet 😂

..from a place called the “conservative sentinel”…who actually is run by a, survey saysssssss, rabid radical liberal.

Roberts and the others sided with the state to shut down churches. So what makes you think that this is going to be different?
The SCOTUS is part of the same government that is tyrannical and wants nothing more than to be rulers.
This is the government that our forefathers warned us about.
Ivy league fucks that wrap themselves in black robes don't rule over me or any other free man.

Authoritarian rule at it's finest. First they tell us what we can't put in our bodies and now they're telling us what we have to put in it. I wouldn't be surprised if in another 10 years we all are sharing a prison block for the crime of simply being free thinking Conservatives. 🇺🇸
Only if you let them take you??😈

Roberts and the others sided with the state to shut down churches. So what makes you think that this is going to be different?
The SCOTUS is part of the same government that is tyrannical and wants nothing more than to be rulers.
Ivy league fucks that wrap themselves in black robes don't rule over me or any other free man.
No argument from me...I hold onto hope Thomas and Alito will lead the way.

Reactions: Cowpokey
They're judges not fucking Doctors> They have No right whatsoever to be making medical decsions of any kind. Thye are to enforce and interpret the laws on the books that is it. That is what judge Coney-Barrett ran on. The Steward in charge has abused his temporary power and overreached. That should be it. end of story. The evidence that the vaccine free people transmit the virus more than the vaccine short timers is just not there. Infact, the "evidence" if you will, is so suspect and shoddy that the entire case should be thrown out due to lack of credible evidence. not just the repeating of leftist rhetoric over and over and over.

They're judges not fucking Doctors> They have No right whatsoever to be making medical decsions of any kind. Thye are to enforce and interpret the laws on the books that is it. That is what judge Coney-Barrett ran on. The Steward in charge has abused his temporary power and overreached. That should be it. end of story. The evidence that the vaccine free people transmit the virus more than the vaccine short timers is just not there. Infact, the "evidence" if you will, is so suspect and shoddy that the entire case should be thrown out due to lack of credible evidence. not just the repeating of leftist rhetoric over and over and over.

Doctors also don’t make medical decision, the patient (client does)

Also lest we forget the #3 killer in the US

It doesn't fucking matter if there is 100,000 kids in the hospital. Their job is to determine if something is Constitutional or not. They don't get to decide whether not it makes sense. That is left to the States. Doctorate of Jurisprudence. Fucking idiots. If the Constitution needs to be changed the States need to hold a convention.

• Love
Reactions: deersniper
It doesn't fucking matter if there is 100,000 kids in the hospital. Their job is to determine if something is Constitutional or not. They don't get to decide whether not it makes sense. That is left to the States. Doctorate of Jurisprudence. Fucking idiots. If the Constitution needs to be changed the States need to hold a convention.

Too man of these in the world

I love the masses who pretend to care about their offspring, like you don’t raise it, you can’t afford proper private school but have money for a super depreciation new pickup, don’t have time to home school but log like 5hrs a night of TV time, care only for their health yet the little gordito cant even see it’s toes. Oy vei

Last edited:
Maybe if we all get on our knees and ask the feds really nicely to police themselves better, pretty please with sugar on top?

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC