• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS Ruling......

Has anyone listened to the arguments? I can tell Clarence Thomas thinks a mandate is dumb. No idea what Gorsuch or Kavanaugh have said though.
Thomas is a real Conservative and really understands and wants to uphold the constitution as written. An "Originalist" like the Lion Antonin Scalia. Not sure what I'd call the others.

Has anyone listened to the arguments? I can tell Clarence Thomas thinks a mandate is dumb. No idea what Gorsuch or Kavanaugh have said though.
1) Do NOT count on any Trump appointed justice. 2) Thomas isn't going to be for anything Pedo Prez wants after the BS he went through during his confirmation. (one would think Kavanaugh would be of similar mind. I was completely wrong on ACB...she's going to be a real problem going forward...too exposed with the large family).

I have a vaccination. But it's gonna be a problem for me if some petty tyrant demands that I present papers to him.
Even if they say 'Please'?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-28%2C_Krakau%2C_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei.jpg

Have been listening, and honestly it is shocking how we have people on the courts that don't seem to understand what the constitution says.
Not just that they don't understand it, at least 3 of them do not even care what it says, they'd be content to get rid of it and make their own, and in fact that's what they were put there to do and what they intend to do. They were appointed to be activists, that's why it's not all that shocking to hear Sotamayer make ridiculous exaggerations about children's cases etc.

What do I think is going to happen? Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked? woogie_man, have you ever ridden in a cattle car?

You heard about them since 1989. Now, without further ado:

Not just that they don't understand it, at least 3 of them do not even care what it says, they'd be content to get rid of it and make their own, and in fact that's what they were put there to do and what they intend to do. They were appointed to be activists, that's why it's not all that shocking to hear Sotamayer make ridiculous exaggerations about children's cases etc.
The shocking thing is that she seems ignorant of the 10th Amendment and all of the previous SC decisions regarding it.

She needs to be given a spot quiz and if she fails she has to recuse herself.

The shocking thing is that she seems ignorant of the 10th Amendment and all of the previous SC decisions regarding it.

She needs to be given a spot quiz and if she fails she has to recuse herself.
I'm going to fix this for you:
She needs to be given a spot quiz and if she fails she has to resign and disbar herself.

What do I think is going to happen? Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked? woogie_man, have you ever ridden in a cattle car?

You heard about them since 1989. Now, without further ado:

I want to know who proposed this bill?

I admit I haven't watched much of the argument, but has anyone actually argued the fact that the vaccine per the data doesn't actually stop infections? Breyer was getting all bothered by the fact that the businesses that wanted this stopped were okay with 750k people being infected per day, but the reality is many of those are vaccinated, the vax rate in the US is already super high. Biden keeps saying that in his speeches too of course "get vaccinated to protect yourself and others from contracting the virus" which just simply isn't true. And on top of that this mandate doesn't actually affect all the unvaccinated. In my family of 4 I'm the only one that would be forced to get it for example since my wife and kids are not under OSHA.

I admit I haven't watched much of the argument, but has anyone actually argued the fact that the vaccine per the data doesn't actually stop infections? Breyer was getting all bothered by the fact that the businesses that wanted this stopped were okay with 750k people being infected per day, but the reality is many of those are vaccinated, the vax rate in the US is already super high. Biden keeps saying that in his speeches too of course "get vaccinated to protect yourself and others from contracting the virus" which just simply isn't true. And on top of that this mandate doesn't actually affect all the unvaccinated. In my family of 4 I'm the only one that would be forced to get it for example since my wife and kids are not under OSHA.

Everyone treated the injections as holy, no one dared to say they aren't effective.

Being this is the "First" financial group to push the shot... Could have a ripple effect through the markets ($$$)...

(CNN)Citigroup staff in the United States who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 by Jan. 14 will be placed on unpaid leave and fired at the end of the month unless they are granted an exemption, a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
The US bank announced its plan to impose new vaccination rules in October and now becomes the first major Wall Street institution to follow through with a strict vaccine mandate.

Fucking this^

We live in clown world with everyone saying the opposite of what is true

Vax mandate is dead, but healthcare workers are gonna get the shaft/jab.
I hope I’m wrong, but I think I’m right.

Everyone treated the injections as holy, no one dared to say they aren't effective.
Na, it's a badge of honor for ex friends that came out as communists in 2016 to say they got the jab(s). They'd inject battery acid if it were part of the serum. One Biden supporting buttfucker was gloating he already got his 3rd shot.

He's also the manbitch that blamed the Columbine massacre on me after I tried to talk him into getting an AR15 earlier.

I'm waiting for the truckers to shutdown. This madness will end really quick.
While I agree, but I believe that that point the NG will be called up to drive trucks (at least those with experience). Or maybe the .gov will give them a "crash course". Either way, it’s bad all the way around.

Or start the madness. Don't think the NWO oligarchs haven't anticipated the big picture. When Brandon warned about a healthy U.S. going into a "dark winter" in the last presidential debate, you knew the Left had planned for a total war. I'm afraid we haven't seen anything yet.

My prediction:

5-4 against the mandate at national level, but they will leave door open to allow OSHA to require it for healthcare workers.

Have OSHA regulations ever covered an area where the required "protections" for the workplace are permanent and do not have the option of not being used while not at work?

Have any OSHA regulations imposed a known danger to those covered under the regulations?

Seems like the proposed regulations here are shifting more towards a balancing of the risks standard.
Whilst my father ran his business, he always said OSHA was evil. He had no clue how bad things would be 25 years after he retired (and fortunately for him he's passed; he'd be deeply depressed at what's happened to the country he served in war).

Truckers... From the White House to the Shit House.... In short order. Just like the Health Care workers.

Whilst my father ran his business, he always said OSHA was evil. He had no clue how bad things would be 25 years after he retired (and fortunately for him he's passed; he'd be deeply depressed at what's happened to the country he served in war).
I honestly don't know how I could explain to my mother if she returned, who passed away in 2011, what has happened to her country. It would be exhausting, like explaining some far-fetched, bad movie.

While I agree, but I believe that that point the NG will be called up to drive trucks (at least those with experience). Or maybe the .gov will give them a "crash course". Either way, it’s bad all the way around.
Lol experienced truckers that want to drive still hit shit / kill ppl etc

It will be a lol wtf putting a bunch of non driving people that have no ability to begin with

I honestly don't know how I could explain to my mother if she returned, who passed away in 2011, what has happened to her country. It would be exhausting, like explaining some far-fetched, bad movie.
Movie equivalent = Maximum Overdrive.

Both of my parents would be crushed. Mom's brother was an honest-to-God WW2 hero. They didn't know for 1-2 months if he was alive or dead after the Anzio invasion. He was alive, but wounded. I won't go into any details; but when I read the letter of what transpired I was like..."My uncle who I never knew (killed in accident a year before I came into being) was a real-life battle tested hero!!!"

Lol experienced truckers that want to drive still hit shit / kill ppl etc

It will be a lol wtf putting a bunch of non driving people that have no ability to begin with
Not enough NG to do what our trucking industry does. Unsung patriots for the most part. Sure, I get mad too when I follow "fly in formation" trucks for 5 miles or so (dangerous), but the overwhelming majority have to put up with far more shenanigans on the road than most people do.

Not enough NG to do what our trucking industry does. Unsung patriots for the most part. Sure, I get mad too when I follow "fly in formation" trucks for 5 miles or so (dangerous), but the overwhelming majority have to put up with far more shenanigans on the road than most people do.

I remember when they switched from 4x4 to AWD, I’d wager lots of the guards kids wouldn’t do too hot working as a real long haul truck drivers.

Secondly IMHO that would count as a attack on civilians by the national guard, taking food of my kids table, to me, well I take that much more personally than just trying to physically attack me.

Last edited:
I say let the private employers mandate it. But don't be surprised when something happens to the employee and it's filed under workers comp. Then the lifelong disability claims against the company. I mean, fibromyalgia is so easy to prove, right? FMLA is going to kick in and they won't be able to fire the less than productive employees who only work about ten days a year due to their new found illness. All the while still collecting a full paycheck.

Sure they do.

Greatest terrorist threat is white people. And more specifically white males.

You think they making that shit up?

Take everything people worked for away from them, so they don’t have anything to lose, but now lots of freetime and a good amount of resentment, gee historically I wonder what happens after that 😂

So when the NG is activated to drive trucks, who is filling their civilian positions in the workforce? Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not a good economic policy.

Kind of surprised with the death toll dropping that they have the balls to still go for it.

Movie equivalent = Maximum Overdrive.

Both of my parents would be crushed. Mom's brother was an honest-to-God WW2 hero. They didn't know for 1-2 months if he was alive or dead after the Anzio invasion. He was alive, but wounded. I won't go into any details; but when I read the letter of what transpired I was like..."My uncle who I never knew (killed in accident a year before I came into being) was a real-life battle tested hero!!!
My dad was a Pacific War Marine but parents di vorced when I was 5.5, leaving him and his Morning Star newspaper he started in Okinawa in '59 to come back to Texas. I wish I could have heard his stories that went along with his M1 carbine he kept in the closet and his .45 that he still carried after the war.

My mom was who I was most proud of, volunteering as a part of the Women's Army Corps at 19. I have a pic of her marching at Camp Mabry in Austin and shooting an M1 on the range. She was a fierce patriot that liked Reagan and hated Obama. I always looked to her for a standard I could not see or reach on my own.

The problem is what are you going to do when its mandated your kids need jabs for school?

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Kind of surprised with the death toll dropping that they have the balls to still go for it.
That is why they are pushing the stats showing infections, not deaths. Whatever the bigger, scarier number will be used to push the fear narrative.

What’s the death toll matter?

Gov just cares about compliance, for what and why, that’s irrelevant to them, they just want obedience.

It’s like when you tell your dog to sit, it might not make any sense for him to sit at that time, it might not help anything for him to sit when you say, but you want that little fucker to sit when you say so.

Same shit, different toilet