• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS Ruling......

That is why they are pushing the stats showing infections, not deaths. Whatever the bigger, scarier number will be used to push the fear narrative.

Yea, but people aren't as scared of it anymore. I would have thought they would have tried this earlier when the death toll was higher and people were scared.

Hopefully we get a good ruling.

Reactions: MCSO1357
What’s the death toll matter?

Gov just cares about compliance, for what and why, that’s irrelevant to them, they just want obedience.

It’s like when you tell your dog to sit, it might not make any sense for him to sit at that time, it might not help anything for him to sit when you say, but you want that little fucker to sit when you say so.

Same shit, different toilet

Public support, and that is something that will matter.

I fly over it nearly daily.

Screen_20Shot_202015-02-24_20at_201.12.12_20PM.0.0.jpg

Ain’t it grand when the government forces people to buy your shitty product under the threat of violence
Goddamn...

That island was picked, I'm sure, to include tactical advantages. and is well guarded.
I wonder if he and his family took the jab like the little people that made him stinking rich?

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
Saw This shit coming in mid 2000's. On line public school, free from the pedo mafia.

Online is better than in person abuse from woke shit stains.

Both have pitfalls, choose wisely....

Kind of surprised with the death toll dropping that they have the balls to still go for it.
They have more urgency to use it before the death toll drops to zero, and people ever so slowly figure out other countries stopped it not by vaccines but by cheap, safe drugs they were denied access to.

Last edited:
All of society except the CDC, Pfizer & Moderna employees, WH & staff, Congress & staff, SC & staff & illegal immigrants. You know, the important people.

The technical term is "sophisticated crowd".

People should decided what they are going to do before the ruling..... the "lets wait and see what happens"- doesn't make for the best decisions. Make the choice of what you would do before you are put in the situation- and then stick with what you decide to be right.

Well, that's just not right...

Is this sarcasm?

If it's not, the article you posted is obviously just regurgitation of what the government health officials were telling us, but in spite of that it actually confirms exactly what I said. Covid vaccines don't STOP infections, although this article uses some pretty biased language to make it seem like it's rare when they don't stop an infection. It has been known for quite some time now that Covid vaccines don't stop infection, even long before Omicron came to be. Here is what Walensky, who is definitely on the side of the government pushing vaccines, said in August of 2021 "They continue to work well with 'Delta' with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." I would guess most people personally know several people who were vaccinated, who still got the virus. I personally know several.

Last edited:
Is this sarcasm?

If it's not, the article you posted is obviously just regurgitation of what the government health officials were telling us, but in spite of that it actually confirms exactly what I said. Vaccines don't STOP infections, although this article uses some pretty biased language to make it seem like it's rare. It has been known for quite some time now that vaccines don't stop infection, even long before Omicron came to be. Here is what Walensky who is definitely on the side of the government pushing vaccines said in August of 2021 "They continue to work well with 'Delta' with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." I would guess most people personally know several people who were vaccinated, who still got the virus. I personally know several.

And the bad strain of covid had what, like a half of 1% death rate 😂

Is this sarcasm?

If it's not, the article you posted is obviously just regurgitation of what the government health officials were telling us, but in spite of that it actually confirms exactly what I said. Vaccines don't STOP infections, although this article uses some pretty biased language to make it seem like it's rare. It has been known for quite some time now that vaccines don't stop infection, even long before Omicron came to be. Here is what Walensky who is definitely on the side of the government pushing vaccines said in August of 2021 "They continue to work well with 'Delta' with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." I would guess most people personally know several people who were vaccinated, who still got the virus. I personally know several.

Seem to prevent smallpox quite well, maybe let us stray away from making absolute statements.

Here's some advice.
Your wife already has the shot. Get a divorce and get fired then collect welfare and work under the table. It's what millions of illegals already do in this country
Don't like that advice? Then you have a choice. 1. Decide whether your lifestyle {house, car, standing, or whatever you deem your worth (which is an illusion) }is worth your soul. 2. Reduce your lifestyle to one you can actually afford and tell your employer to shove it.
What you actually have said in your post is that you have sold your morals/beliefs/convictions for a paycheck. You ARE a slave to your employer or you are a man. They, your employer, has convinced you that you can not make it without them. So you either prove them wrong or you bend over and take it in the ass for the illusion they have made you believe.
If you want to challenge me on this go ahead. I quit working for an employer in 94. I started my own business for the sole purpose of I was tired of someone else determining how much I can make, where I vacation and when, the house I live in, the car I drive.... Ohh wait, how's that different from being a slave? While I might not be a billionaire, millionaire or whatever society has determined is the best. "I" and only "I" determined my and my family's lifestyle.
So here's where the tread meets the road. Are you going to be free for the rest of your life? Are you going to bend your knee and kiss the ring?
Scared of failure? Ask how many successful people failed before making it?
You have been convinced by the Pravda what success is.
So what do the miscreants of the hide think is going to happen?

My company is already going hard with the mandates and are talking about doing them privately no matter what. So after over 7 years of employment and being treated like garbage along the way this happens. Have been looking for something else, but many are the same way, with less pay.

Really wish there were more companies that were giving these "mandates" the finger. With a wife and two kids I am stuck between a rock and a rock. Need to bite my tongue and get a new job asap.

What are you guys seeing and doing?
Good grief, I went on a soap box. But none the less. Time has come for many to put up or shut up. Man up or bend over! it's your choice.

Here's some advice.
Your wife already has the shot. Get a divorce and get fired then collect welfare and work under the table. It's what millions of illegals already do in this country
Don't like that advice? Then you have a choice. 1. Decide whether your lifestyle {house, car, standing, or whatever you deem your worth (which is an illusion) }is worth your soul. 2. Reduce your lifestyle to one you can actually afford and tell your employer to shove it.
What you actually have said in your post is that you have sold your morals/beliefs/convictions for a paycheck. You ARE a slave to your employer or you are a man. They, your employer, has convinced you that you can not make it without them. So you either prove them wrong or you bend over and take it in the ass for the illusion they have made you believe.
If you want to challenge me on this go ahead. I quit working for an employer in 94. I started my own business for the sole purpose of I was tired of someone else determining how much I can make, where I vacation and when, the house I live in, the car I drive.... Ohh wait, how's that different from being a slave? While I might not be a billionaire, millionaire or whatever society has determined is the best. "I" and only "I" determined my and my family's lifestyle.
So here's where the tread meets the road. Are you going to be free for the rest of your life? Are you going to bend your knee and kiss the ring?
Scared of failure? Ask how many successful people failed before making it?
You have been convinced by the Pravda what success is.

Good grief, I went on a soap box. But none the less. Time has come for many to put up or shut up. Man up or bend over! it's your choice.

Or just adjust your employer / place of employment to meet your lifestyle.

Seem to prevent smallpox quite well, maybe let us stray away from making absolute statements.
My statement was in the context of the Covid vaccines specifically which is what that website was addressing, I was not talking about all vaccines in general, I will edit that post to make my point more clear. Thanks.

I was checking out news this morning when this popped up. This tells me all I need to know about whether or not Pfizer believes the current vaccine works against Omicron. I don't know anything about the study of law, but this sure seems to be further evidence that bolsters the case against the Biden admin's case, not that they need anymore.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I'll offer that given we didn't see any decision yet (Monday morning PST time), this does not bode well.

Why do you think that?

Just my gut. But the fact they didn't offer an administrative stay before the "go live date" of today, suggests they are more than lukewarm with allowing SOME type of mandate to go through.

But they may also be ok with allowing the employers to force testing as the jab mandate was pushed to FEB.

While I agree, but I believe that that point the NG will be called up to drive trucks (at least those with experience). Or maybe the .gov will give them a "crash course". Either way, it’s bad all the way around.

There are about 15 million commercial trucks on the road in the US, including about 2 million long haul tractor trailer rigs.

There are half a million national guard, nationwide. If every gaurdsman from General down was put in a truck, it would barely cover a quarter of the long haul trucks, and nothing else.

There are about 15 million commercial trucks on the road in the US, including about 2 million long haul tractor trailer rigs.

There are half a million national guard, nationwide. If every gaurdsman from General down was put in a truck, it would barely cover a quarter of the long haul trucks, and nothing else.
The Government has never been good at math..... As a kid I remember we were taught the "New Math".... What a joke.

This right here...

The MSM tried to dodge having to explain WHY the revolt happened, but it was obvious. Something had pissed the people off enough that they beheaded police officers and incinerated them alive in the streets. That is real anger, not because some shadowy foreign agency colluded and told them to engage in such actions...
Hold back peoples incomes, access to their earned money, food, and that's what happens. The Globalists and government get to see a glimpse of what happens when you fuck around.

Most of them will get the vaccine if it comes down to eating or getting a jab.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Most of them will get the vaccine if it comes down to eating or getting a jab.

Or just eat those who mandate “the jab”
Most have major marbling

For the fat ones, Ive be been wondering, with the fuel prices, for the curiosity only for any gov types of snoop, can fat tyrants be rendered to some type of bio diesel?

Rather run Karen than Corn

Or just eat those who mandate “the jab”
Most have major marbling

For the fat ones, Ive be been wondering, with the fuel prices, for the curiosity only for any gov types of snoop, can fat tyrants be rendered to some type of bio diesel?

Rather run Karen than Corn

Yea, you'll see more compliance than those willing to fight. Time will tell.

• Angry
Reactions: TurboTrout
Well boys, I see a lot of dirt naps in the not to distant future.

which reminds me what happen to the " what are we going to do about..." thread?
Little commie fucks that we have here complained to the mods that people were posting racist facts.

That lying little sniveling fuck should be banned after he gets his teeth knocked out

I will

You’re for freedom, or you’re in the wrong fucking country

You still have the freedom to not get the vaccine so there is no loss of freedom. Will you lose your job, sure but you still have the choice. I like many others will lose their job, but it is my choice.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.