• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SD WY NE Black hills?

Re: SD WY NE Black hills?

I hear ya there too, usually mid July-Aug we get that dry spell, maybe it will stay wet this yr, "maybe".

Where abouts are you in SD skinney? As you can imagine, I make it over that way quite a bit.

yes we are, you will have to let me know when/if you are ever headed over this way...likewise. I used to get blackbear tags over the counter in wallmart and go hunt in the bighorns about 10yrs ago, do you know when and why did they do away with that?

Don't know why they did that. I'd imagine they found a way to save or make more money that way. Back in the day, before I was of hunting age, a WY elk take came with a black bear permit attached to it. I really need to try it one of these years...

So Cinch when are you going to put together a shoot for all the guys in our area. If you need a little help I suppose I could supply a little steel and some time as well. Is anyone else interested in getting together for this.

Goodeye,

Thanks for the info on the GI range. I live in Ord - 25-100 yard range with hard to use 200 target area - nice to have something more refined relatively close to us.

prariefire

NP on the heads up. Shoot me a PM if you are heading this way to use the 600 yard facilities. I'll see if I can join ya for a shoot. Remember, 2,3,and 600 yard stuff is only open the second Sunday of the Month.

1GE

I been scrounging steel plate here and there when I can . Its not all 3" AR but it will do for some longer stuff .

Should we split Wyoming into its own thread ?? NOT to cut our Black Hills brothers out but to get more organized ??

I am from Belden its located in the northeast corner of the Nebraska. I will be participating in the rimfire events at Yankton Sharpshooters in the future, its a nice short yardage range near Yankton, SD. I also have steel plates set up at 100, 500, and 800 yards for year round shooting from my front yard. Also when the crops are not in the field I have shots up to a mile if anyone is interested.

hello all....

we should look at doing something.. the M&M tac match is going on on I believe the 25 of this month that will have shots out to 1300 from what I am told.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: esromvre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hello all....

we should look at doing something.. the M&M tac match is going on on I believe the 25 of this month that will have shots out to 1300 from what I am told.</div></div>

where is that match located?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: esromvre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">should have pm'd me</div></div>

no big deal i was just wanting some details. looked around on the internet and couldn't find it. maybe next year

Glad I found this thread, I just moved to Cody WY this spring.

DFOOSKING, Pm me their names. Maybe I know them...

my cousin is in Rapid. He has been thinking about getting into LR shooting. I also go out a few times a year, and would love to find a list of LR shoots out there (if any), then I can plan my trip accordingly