• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SEALs Scope... I know!!!

Re: SEALs Scope... I know!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still have the Counter Sniper, and if I can make it work in some capacity that's better than taking a hammer to it. </div></div>Nope. You will learn more if you don't use it than if you do use it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still have the Counter Sniper, and if I can make it work in some capacity that's better than taking a hammer to it. </div></div>

Sell it to someone on barf.com... then move on

Someone get this guy a helmet...

I hope it entertains all of you to insult me. Because I don't think you're accomplishing anything else.

I almost shed a tear... and then I read through all the pages where you ignored every valid opinion and evidence in your crusade to defend an optic that is a known piece of shit with a company that is even worse that makes false claims... but woe is you...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope it entertains all of you to insult me. Because I don't think you're accomplishing anything else. </div></div>

If not for the entertainment value this thread wouldn't have accomplished much of anything.

OFG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope it entertains all of you to insult me. Because I don't think you're accomplishing anything else. </div></div>

I think you just enjoy the punishment and wasting the bandwith that it takes to post this stupid shit up.

OK, I had to come in and read this since everyone was whining about it. It took pages of reading but I get your issue armednsafe. Your not arguing that its a good scope, your arguing that the naysayers arent giving you specific answers to specific questions. Too true for many of the pages. BUT, I say to you, if you ask someone a question and they respond with garbage, why waste time asking it again and again if you don't like the answer/non answer? Reality is no one cares one way or another about CS scopes or your review of them. There is a visceral hatred for them. No rational conversation will ensue. The only reason this thread is still active is because you have e-peen envy issues and must argue to prove to the internet gods how intelligent you are.

PS. I managed to keep this thread alive one more day hahahahhahahaha MF's.

So ultimately everything in this thread is someone elses fault and not yours. You have been answered numerous times but fail reading comprehension so terribly you still keep demanding answers. You have not been attacked or insulted one whit within the measure that you could and should have been. You have not exibited the ability to be educated and it appears you are already educated beyond your intelligence.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXu6lQqhieA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXu6lQqhieA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

127 posts as of right now, of which 111 are in this thread.

He be selling some shit now....

I wasn't necessarily hoping that the people insulting me and not answering my questions would eventually give me an answer, but I was hoping that someone new would come in and I could have a rational discussion. But, I guess if no one can respond to my questions with answers, I'll seek advice somewhere else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: over_watch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He be selling some shit now.... </div></div>

Nope, there are too many childish name-callers on this forum to trust anyone to follow through on a transaction. I'll use Gun Broker to sell my unwanted items.

Ebay is another good one for stand up guys.

God bless you for moving on!

WOW... Just WOW... Sorry I ever started this one guys!

FWIW... I did, in fact, get rid of that scope. I discovered the consistency from distance to distance and back was just not there. I could adjust X number of clicks to get on target, adjust back the same number of clicks to get back to original 100yd zero, adjust the original number of clicks to go back again and be off by as much as 1MOA+. Unacceptable!

So there ya have it! Save up for a "REAL" scope boys and girls.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there are too many childish name-callers on this forum to trust anyone to follow through on a transaction. I'll use Gun Broker to sell my unwanted items. </div></div>Another well-reasoned conclusion.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: over_watch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He be selling some shit now.... </div></div>

Nope, there are too many childish name-callers on this forum to trust anyone to follow through on a transaction. I'll use Gun Broker to sell my unwanted items. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">If I was given the wish of any superpower, it would be the ability to climb through your computer and kick you in your pussy.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: over_watch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He be selling some shit now.... </div></div>

Nope, there are too many childish name-callers on this forum to trust anyone to follow through on a transaction. I'll use Gun Broker to sell my unwanted items. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">If I was given the wish of any superpower, it would be the ability to climb through your computer and kick you in your pussy.</span> </div></div>

Good sig material right there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armednsafe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still have the Counter Sniper, and if I can make it work in some capacity that's better than taking a hammer to it. </div></div>

This was so much fun though
laugh.gif

P9240060_zps9df0a441.jpg

Whiner. You have spent HOW many pages defending the indefensible? Crying that you have been threatened when no one did anything of the sort? Fill out this form and post on arfcom, you'll be in good company.

butthurt.jpg

I used to date a chick that would argue at the whole world to prove she was right and everyone else was wrong. Girl was crazy.... Kinda reminds me of this kid.

It was good shit tho.... ;-)