• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Seekins havak bravo barrel replacement

65prc

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2019
Need to replace the barrel on my Seekins precision havak bravo 6.5 prc rifle. They will sell me a replacement and install (no charge for install if I send it to them).
Thought I’d ask for opinions on other options.

The name on your barrel shouldn't matter if it shoots, sounds like a great deal from Seekins.

Unless wanting a different contour or barrel length, I’d go with the Rock Creek from Seekins. My factory Havak barrel shoots awesome and I’d have no problem having them replace with another.

Last edited:
Need to replace the barrel on my Seekins precision havak bravo 6.5 prc rifle. They will sell me a replacement and install (no charge for install if I send it to them).
Thought I’d ask for opinions on other options.
How many rounds did you have through your rifle before you needed to replace barrel? I also run same rifle.
Thank you!

What load and accuracy are you getting with your current barrel at 2500 rounds. I have heard the barrels start opening up around 1k with the prc

Reactions: Jason.N