• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak PH2 Stock Painting Service Providers

JohnInTampa

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
I’m kicking around the idea of getting the stock painted on my new Seekins Havak PH2 .300 PRC and am looking for some recommendations on service providers. Apparently this stock cannot be baked so that is also a consideration. I’m interested in either some sort of camo pattern or a base color/webbing theme. Although not at all necessary, I’m in Florida and travel the state for work regularly so it would be a bonus if there’s someone in my state.

If anyone out there has any recommendations, I’d appreciate it. Also, if you happen to have a painted PH2 I’d appreciate seeing pictures of that as well for inspiration and ideas. I found a local certified Cerakote provider and want to give him the barreled action soon, and would like to get the stock done while that is being handled.

Why not talk to the cerakote provider about the air cure cerakote?
I inquired about that but he was about to turn my business away due to his backlog until I let him know I only want a single color application. He won’t take on any complex pattern jobs right now.