• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seems like defunding the police is working well.

All part of the plan... guns are bad mmmmmmk

Even the denizens of the hood are arming themselves up big time in response to the latest shitstorms.

"Gun control" is becoming an obsolete cause, and the left has themselves to thank for becoming the BIGGEST firearms salesmen since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, when gun sales skyrocketed...

The most frequent phrase that I am hearing around here... "Yo! I'mma git me a hammer, dawg... I got a family to protect"...

(y)

Reactions: 338dude
thats why they label it gun violence.
its an increase in violence due to a bunch of liberals not supporting our police that were very successful at keeping crime at bay

I love this for so many reasons. She kills me with this power struggle. She helped make a mess and the Governor is trying to hand her a layup and she's too proud for that. Just because the optics match the outcome.

Atlanta PD is hemorrhaging employees and the ones still there, arent "really" there. These state government building's security is provided by the State Patrol. Replace them with NG, and you've got hundreds more patrol cars working the streets. Now I'm sure the Patrol is none too happy about this, cuz they're subject to the same DA while they're inside Fulton County, but you've got to admit, the Governor offered an olive branch in the form of a good, viable temporary solution and she spits in his face.

I wish he'd put out a statement that says something to the effect of "I apologize, but that's not a decision that I have to run by you. Do your job better and I won't have to do it for you."

DeBlasio says the increase in shootings is due to COVID-19.
Who the fk sold a virus a gun? The 'rona isn't a citizen or even a green card holder, so how did it pass the background check?

Meanwhile, if my happy NYS CCW card-carrying carcass drives down to the 5 Boroughs with my EDC and gets stopped by the popo, I end up in a 5 by 7 cell at Rikers with Harvey Weinstein's lingering farts and the ghost of Jeff Epstein (who tells me he didn't kill himself).

Sounds like those NYC gun control policies are working out swimmingly.
The whole place is just a mess from top to bottom.

All part of the plan... guns are bad mmmmmmk
1594165458639.png

• Haha
It's all part of the plan. Don't you see guns are a public health crisis we must ban them all immediately to save our children. As is often said never let a good crisis go to waste.

• Wow

I love this for so many reasons. She kills me with this power struggle. She helped make a mess and the Governor is trying to hand her a layup and she's too proud for that. Just because the optics match the outcome.

Atlanta PD is hemorrhaging employees and the ones still there, arent "really" there. These state government building's security is provided by the State Patrol. Replace them with NG, and you've got hundreds more patrol cars working the streets. Now I'm sure the Patrol is none too happy about this, cuz they're subject to the same DA while they're inside Fulton County, but you've got to admit, the Governor offered an olive branch in the form of a good, viable temporary solution and she spits in his face.

I wish he'd put out a statement that says something to the effect of "I apologize, but that's not a decision that I have to run by you. Do your job better and I won't have to do it for you."

Then theres this

• Haha
Omar( Minnesota) is calling for the dismantling of the rest of our 'oppressive system'.

• Angry
Fuck that shit hole of a city ATL back in the day it was a ok city then it turned dark and went to shit like everything else does that does......Sorry if the truth hurts, but I ain't sugar coating shit anymore!
Yep, according to my brother and what I've witnessed the same thing happened to Houston post Katrina with all the influx of the FSA types from New Orleans

Well, the governor is a republican, so accepting his help would be...racist?

Its a self correcting problem. Criminals kill each other, less police needed.

If only that were so. These fools can’t hit the broad side of a barn and bullet usually kills someone not involved with the gang. The criminals need training to up their probability of connecting with each other. Also, look at the numbers of people shot vs the number killed..........pretty low kill ratio. We need to train them so your statement becomes reality.

If only that were so. These fools can’t hit the broad side of a barn and bullet usually kills someone not involved with the gang. The criminals need training to up their probability of connecting with each other. Also, look at the numbers of people shot vs the number killed..........pretty low kill ratio. We need to train them so your statement becomes reality.
Do we need to better arm them too?

Reactions: KYAggie