• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Self Defense or Murder

You're right I don't, which means the case has been settled elsewhere and your side lost.

Bullies go thier entire life thinking they can do whatever they want because schools and workplaces punish people that take exception because it's expediant.
Like all of a sudden your the bad guy..

Look up your states statutes on disparity of force and just shoot the bullies.

They don't learn unless hurt bad, they are used to a pretend scolding
and that shit don't work, ever.
Kind of like the nitely news, best removed from the gean pool.

Too bad some people don't get what they deserve because of thier precived status!

Feel me?

And they're here trying to explain away their bullying before they get shot.

Last edited:
tampa bay times has a good article in it this morn about this jagoff...the last sentence says it all
i believe they may prosecute

go dig it up. homeboy is a super dick and regardless of his situation, i think his past is going to take a shit on him

go dig it up. homeboy is a super dick and regardless of his situation, i think his past is going to take a shit on him
If the prosecution goes down that road, it opens the same road to the defense.

I guaran-damn-tee you that the guy who got shot has a record of violent behavior.

read the article, they are prolly going to go after him w the he WASNT afraid for his life

regardless of this assholes outcome, i still think it was a good shoot

The parking cop mall ninja is fucked if a Zimmerman trial happens to him. The only reason Zimmerman got off was simply due to lack of evidence in his case. The parking lot case is gonna be totally different because of all the evidence presented.
Aboslutely untrue.
The reason he "got off" was overwhelming evidence that he was attacked, was in a position of disadvantage with Martin in the mount, bashing Zimmerman's head on the concrete.
This was corroborated by physical evidence, scientific forensic analysis and eye witness statements.

This guy sounds more and more like NOT the kind of person you want to hold up as a role model for your right to carry and protect yourself.
I guess in FL they let people get away with all kinds of threatening behaviour and purposely causing accidents to injure women and & children. I'm pretty sure in TX with a list of police contacts similar he would not have been still carrying, or would have gotten what he deserved long before.

This guy sounds more and more like NOT the kind of person you want to hold up as a role model for your right to carry and protect yourself.
I guess in FL they let people get away with all kinds of threatening behaviour and purposely causing accidents to injure women and & children. I'm pretty sure in TX with a list of police contacts similar he would not have been still carrying, or would have gotten what he deserved long before.

What's on his rap sheet?

THis certainly says a lot about his character. I think they will indite him and likely convict him of something. Too many strikes and youre out.

"The Times found that Drejka, who shot and killed McGlockton during a fight over a parking space, has been the accused aggressor in four prior incidents since 2012.

Three were documented in police reports, all involving road rage. Witnesses accused him of flashing a gun in two cases. In the third, a state trooper cited Drejka after he braked in front of a woman driving with two children.

In a fourth incident, not reported to police at the time, a man who had parked in the same handicap-reserved parking space McGlockton’s girlfriend had parked in July 19 said Drejka confronted and eventually threatened to kill him."

----------------------

Since 2012, according to records and interviews, 47-year-old Michael Drejka has been the accused aggressor in four incidents. Investigators documented three cases in police reports.

The other was not shared with authorities at the time but involved the same handicap-reserved parking spot outside the Circle A Food Store near Clearwater and another shooting threat.

Two involved allegations of Drejka showing a gun. In another, a trooper accused him of aggressive driving and cited him after a crash when Drejka braked hard in front of a woman driving with two children.

THis certainly says a lot about his character. I think they will indite him and likely convict him of something. Too many strikes and youre out.

"The Times found that Drejka, who shot and killed McGlockton during a fight over a parking space, has been the accused aggressor in four prior incidents since 2012.

Three were documented in police reports, all involving road rage. Witnesses accused him of flashing a gun in two cases. In the third, a state trooper cited Drejka after he braked in front of a woman driving with two children.

In a fourth incident, not reported to police at the time, a man who had parked in the same handicap-reserved parking space McGlockton’s girlfriend had parked in July 19 said Drejka confronted and eventually threatened to kill him."

----------------------

Since 2012, according to records and interviews, 47-year-old Michael Drejka has been the accused aggressor in four incidents. Investigators documented three cases in police reports.

The other was not shared with authorities at the time but involved the same handicap-reserved parking spot outside the Circle A Food Store near Clearwater and another shooting threat.

Two involved allegations of Drejka showing a gun. In another, a trooper accused him of aggressive driving and cited him after a crash when Drejka braked hard in front of a woman driving with two children.

Other than the traffic violation it appears to be all accusations (I didn't see any mention of convictions). If a defense attorney can keep prior convictions out of court, I can't imagine accusations getting in...but who knows? The justice system seems to bend with the wind.

is there a term limits for prosecution on the prior road rages w gun... they said nobody wanted to prosecute on two of them, maybe they will now, if not termed out

I was a juror in a felony drug case and they didn't let us know of the decade of crime
The defendant had, I think that comes in sentencing only.

The guy was so dirty he got convicted even though half the jurors had libtard tendancies

Well either way the case goes, I think this hothead will probably find his wallet telling him that he might not want to be such a obnoxious person in the future.

Reactions: FatBoy
As I stated in my first post, there's consequences for your actions. His asshatery came to light and now he's answering for it. He's quite the bully himself. I do believe he'll be exonerated of manslaughter, and rightfully so. He'll also be on everyone's RADAR for awhile and hopefully he'll reel in his quest to harass citizens into compliance.

And if McGlockton would had just called Drejka's mother a whore, we'd probably not be talking about this and Drejka could be harassing someone else about parking in a handicapped spot or brandishing his gun in a fit of road rage and get shot himself. Consequences. Actions have them.

Maybe McGlockton could have followed the law and not been an asshole by taking a parking spot that he had no right to just because it was convenient. Then he would still be alive.

Consequences. Actions have them.