• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seller Banned - WTS GGG-1125 Extreme bipods (more coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

308NHunter

Simple kind of man
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2017
NH
The seller has been banned for violating the ethics standards of this site.

Up for sale is (15) GGG-1125. Still in Packages. Some may have slight surface rust on screw do to poor storage but will whips right off. $120 pp f&f or plus fees of goods.

Attachments

• B3378593-83A9-46AB-AC7E-397509FDF476.jpeg
    B3378593-83A9-46AB-AC7E-397509FDF476.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 370
Last edited by a moderator:
Myswell by one of these while your Black Friday shopping....

Bipod arrived in described new condition. Shipping as noted in earlier posts was lightening fast! Thanks again!

Reactions: 308NHunter
Here

Attachments

• CC584D1D-1E8F-4D70-BD60-66C048049E44.jpeg
    CC584D1D-1E8F-4D70-BD60-66C048049E44.jpeg
    602.5 KB · Views: 70
How do we know that these are the real things and not Chinese Knock Offs? Are you a dealer for them? There is a bunch of knockoffs showing up on eBay real cheap!

How do we know that these are the real things and not Chinese Knock Offs? Are you a dealer for them? There is a bunch of knockoffs showing up on eBay real cheap!
308 hunter is a stand up guy and sells quality stuff some worth thousands, i bought one,these are the real deal, buy with confidence, pm the man first before shitting on his thread

Last edited:
Carwash31, post: 7388284, member: 111730"]How do we know that these are the real things and not Chinese Knock Offs? Are you a dealer for them? There is a bunch of knockoffs showing up on eBay real cheap!

There's also the realization that a knockoff BT-10 will work just fine for the $30+ investment. Didn't stop me from getting 2 BT-46 PSR'. Redundancy doesn't have to be as expensive unless it's for status. I just joined and yes am taking a chance but It's well advised to confirm there's TP prior to committing to a diarrhea (2 article) event.

"We" should not operate like this. This should have been done via PM and "We" should know better. @308NHunter is far from a Noob. A little research of any member is extremely easy on here. You don't have to be a real life Private Eye to figure it out that the guy is the real deal and this ain't his first rodeo. I'm pretty sure most of "We" never even considered him to be pedaling knock-offs. That type of shit gets people outed fast and hard here.

Now don't be a Cuck. Own your shit, apologize to the man, and move along smartly...........

I'll take one if you still have one at $100. Please PM with payment info.

I'm sorry 308NHunter!!! I should have just done a little leg work and checked you out! Recently got BURNED on a Atlas F-Class bipod! My bad! I will take one if you still want to sell! Next time it will all be handled through PM's if I have any questions!

Get them when the getting is good.
2 left! $100 shipped per

Status
Not open for further replies.