• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seller Banned - WTS GGG-1125 Extreme bipods (more coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t mind having some for Xmas presents let me know sir. And btw, just to touch on these being illegitimate, these are the real McCoy. Very minor surface rust present on a few of the screws that in no way interferes with the function. Buy with conference here, people.

Reactions: 308NHunter

Attachments

• 943623ED-A067-4897-BD42-CC46E034BAEA.jpeg
    943623ED-A067-4897-BD42-CC46E034BAEA.jpeg
    579.7 KB · Views: 64
Wouldn’t mind having some for Xmas presents let me know sir. And btw, just to touch on these being illegitimate, these are the real McCoy. Very minor surface rust present on a few of the screws that in no way interferes with the function. Buy with conference here, people.

Have 14 left!

Niggo already paid & will have his next week! Let me know if anyone else want to garuntee themselves one.

can the swivel function be locked on this bipod? cant find much info or reviews on these but am very interested...torn between this and an accutac sr5(double the price) for a first 'precision' 6.5 im putting together..

can the swivel function be locked on this bipod? cant find much info or reviews on these but am very interested...torn between this and an accutac sr5(double the price) for a first 'precision' 6.5 im putting together..

The "tilt" function can be locked. There is no "swivel". Buy with confidence, @308NHunter is good to go! These bipods are great as well.

The "tilt" function can be locked. There is no "swivel". Buy with confidence, @308NHunter is good to go! These bipods are great as well.
Okay. Thanks. I looked them up online and some descriptions said they swiveled as well as canted. I guess I was looking as wrong model. Do legs have notches?

Reactions: TacT-MecH

Attachments

• E391E407-D408-44E5-8A2E-65B6BE4E7B90.jpeg
    E391E407-D408-44E5-8A2E-65B6BE4E7B90.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.