• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seller Banned - WTS GGG-1125 Extreme bipods (more coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who picked one up, had a question, and i spoke with the OP and he suggested i post in here to get feedback, for both he and myself.

when i tighten the cant knob down as tight as possible, there's still some left-right movement on it. I'd assume it would stay true, but its either inherently built into the bipod, or i just got one that was made on a monday :rolleyes: . just curious what other people are experiencing on theirs, and again, this is not a bash on the OP as we're both interested in feedback.
mounted on SIG716 DMR in 6.5 CM with a GG&G keymod rail adapter for reference.

For everyone who picked one up, had a question, and i spoke with the OP and he suggested i post in here to get feedback, for both he and myself.

when i tighten the cant knob down as tight as possible, there's still some left-right movement on it. I'd assume it would stay true, but its either inherently built into the bipod, or i just got one that was made on a monday :rolleyes: . just curious what other people are experiencing on theirs, and again, this is not a bash on the OP as we're both interested in feedback.
same with mine. I even put a small wrench to it to see if it would tighten up but didn't so I quit b4 I ruined it. I returned an accutac sr5 to buy this that was sort of the same way..it had a brass bushing that the tightening screw was pushing up onto the horizontal shaft which would explain not being able to completely lock it out. Maybe this ggg-1125 also has a brass insert? I can understand why they put it in...to prevent the tightening screw from messing up the shaft. A least that's MY assumptions.

same with mine. I even put a small wrench to it to see if it would tighten up but didn't so I quit b4 I ruined it. I returned an accutac sr5 to buy this that was sort of the same way..it had a brass bushing that the tightening screw was pushing up onto the horizontal shaft which would explain not being able to completely lock it out. Maybe this ggg-1125 also has a brass insert? I can understand why they put it in...to prevent the tightening screw from messing up the shaft. A least that's MY assumptions.

Niggo reported to me and said he was told that’s the design of them....

just for clarification..do you mean you can still cant it after tightening down or is there actual loose play?

I tightened mine down by hand and it is not sloppy. Can adjust cant with some drag. Enough drag that it is fine with a 'Normal' weight AR.
Sort of comical with a 21 pound gun :)

Attachments

• FlopFlop.jpg
    FlopFlop.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 57

Mine doesn't move at all and hasn't come loose with 308 or 6.5CM. I'm curious if this will change since I noticed GGG offers a 'heavy caliber' version of the bipod. I hope I don't need to 'upgrade' for 338LM.

Only thing that stuck out weird to me on the bipod was that while 99% of it is heavy duty metal, the feet are plastic?

I tightened mine down by hand and it is not sloppy. Can adjust cant with some drag. Enough drag that it is fine with a 'Normal' weight AR.
Sort of comical with a 21 pound gun :)

Niggo was asking about the left/right “tilt” movement of the bipod.

OK, I'm confused :)
The drag adjustment Cant? Tilt? has no slop. It is a smooth drag that can be tightened up by hand to the point you have to tilt with a little force. A heavy barreled gun will slowly tilt on it's own if just left there even as tight as I can by hand.

Reactions: 308NHunter

Mine still has movement after tightening down as well.

Me, day late as usual.

I'm curious if the reported loosness is only happening on the keymod adapter as that's what I would need as well.

I just read this full post only to find they’re all sold. If you edit your title it saves some a lot of time.

None left.
You had 6 when you gave me your PP addy.
You sold them after that which SUCKS!
NO, I don't want one when the next batch comes in and won't deal with you ever.
Your word is your bond, need I say more?

None left.
You had 6 when you gave me your PP addy.
You sold them after that which SUCKS!
NO, I don't want one when the next batch comes in and won't deal with you ever.
Your word is your bond, need I say more?

???? Can’t help it someone wanted them all. You never responded nor paid when I gave you my pp info...need I say more?

???? Can’t help it someone wanted them all. You never responded nor paid when I gave you my pp info...need I say more?

What’s makes you think I’d hold your spot in line...if you can tell these around underpriced & tons of ppl want them...

I'll stand by my statement-Your word is your bond!
Glad you got a better deal, now go away!
I've been a member here since Jan 06 and it's people like you is why I quit visiting the for sale forums years ago.
I've got over 200 transactions on AR15forum and at least 50 here.
You win, I'll move on.

What’s makes you think I’d hold your spot in line...if you can tell these around underpriced & tons of ppl want them...
Says a lot for your moral prioritys
Are you kidding me!

I see a firm "I'll take one" at 9:34 AM, and then a response of "still have some. PM on its way" at 10:05 AM.

Now I get it that they're selling like hotcakes and all that, but it seems it is your moral priorities that may be out of kilter.

When a buyer says he'll take it he's left with two options - pay for the item and close the deal or walk away, and risk expulsion for violating the code of conduct.
When the seller acknowledges the commitment, as you did in this case, then the seller is left with two options - receive payment and ship the item, or don't honor the deal risk expulsion for violating the code of conduct.

Guess which way this one just got tilted?

Status
Not open for further replies.