• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sentinel stocks - builds Pictures

Just got the magic email from Terry.

stock.jpg

That's nasty!!! I got my email as well, I tried posting pics if mine but it was too small. Shoukd be receiving mine this week.

Im loving that color combo! What was appox wait time?

Last edited:
Im loving that color combo! What was appox wait time?

McMillan swirl is like a box of chocolates, you never know exactly what you'll get. It was ordered as 40% OD, 30% tan, 30% black. Looks more like 50% tan, 40% OD, and 10% black, but I like it. I think it will look good, just need some tan cerakote now.

My invoice is dated 6/7/14. Here is to hoping that she arrives sooner rather than later!

Ordered mine back in march in the mcmillan camo.. looking forward to receiving it. Still got tha long wait of ordering the other parts and getting it all put together!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seeing as you own one you'd think that you'd post a pic of your own first
wink.gif

Anyways, here's my two.

2r5ev40.jpg
</div></div>

Jason,

better get that sling squared away, looks backwards from this angle.

That's his Full Metal Jacket rifle (at least one of the slings was backwards in the movie).

Hey red, if you dont mind me asking, when did you place the order?? Ordered mine a couple months ago and just looking to see how long I should be waiting.

I received my email that mine will be finished up today, I ordered mine in November. It was approximately a 9 month wait for me.

I received my email that mine will be finished up today, I ordered mine in November. It was approximately a 9 month wait for me.

Thats good to know.. figured I'd get all the other parts sometime around the beginning of the year. Then I just gotta figure out which gunsmith to send them all to.

Thats good to know.. figured I'd get all the other parts sometime around the beginning of the year. Then I just gotta figure out which gunsmith to send them all to.

S.A.C but I'm biased.

Beanland or Gradous would be my next choices.

I got an off the shelf Sentinel Terry had as a left over. Shipped it straight to SAC, the first time I lay eyes on it it will be a complete rifle. Sad that I didn't get to check it out but sure as hell going to be sweet when it's done

Beanland and Gradous were the two I was thinking of... But from what I understand Gradous prefers to only deal with surgeon actions. Mine will be built off of a Stiller action.

Sent from my iPad

Beanland and Gradous were the two I was thinking of... But from what I understand Gradous prefers to only deal with surgeon actions. Mine will be built off of a Stiller action.

Sent from my iPad

Gradous will build your rifle with whatever action you want. I've personally seen him build off of Surgeon, Stiller, BAT, Defiance, and Bighorn. He personally likes Surgeon but will build anything you want once he works you in his schedule.

These stocks look good in ANY color/pattern! I cant wait until I can add to this thread.

Updated cell pics using a Galaxy 5, it shows the true colors better. It's only minor differences as the other photos made it look more white.
3450uo7.jpg

2qsoygj.jpg

2lb1cls.jpg

Last edited:
On a side note, can Sentinel stocks be ordered uninletted?