• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seven year old Tennessee boy charges into fire engulfed house to rescue little sister.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • “It’s okay to be scared. But you’re brave inside and you can do it when you want to.”

-
    Seven year old Eli Davidson, to interviewers after pulling 22-month old sister from home engulfed in flames.

NEW TAZEWELL, TN. DEC 17, 2020

Devastated. But no lives lost thanks to quick thinking father and little boy...

GettyImages-626477812-655x437.jpg

----------
    A young boy is being called a hero after rescuing his sister from a house fire.

According to reports, seven-year-old Eli Davidson recently pulled his 22-month-old sister from their home before it was completely engulfed in flames.

When their house caught fire, none of the family members were able to get to the young girl’s room. As the fire raged on, the toddler was still in her crib.

Eli’s father broke a window and the seven-year-old sprang into action, running inside to save his little sister.

“Well Dad bust the window…and then I said I can’t do it about two times,” Eli recalled. “And then… I said I got her Dad!”

The home and belongings were lost in the fire, but their quick thinking saved a life.

“It’s okay to be scared,” Eli stated he said to himself. “But you’re brave inside and you can do it when you want to.”

“The scariest moment of my life was when I thought we couldn’t get her,” the toddler’s mother, Nicole Davidson, stated.

The investigation into what exactly caused the fire is ongoing.

----------

MORE:

"I didn't want my sister to die".

- Eli Davidson

Don't know what to say.... Proud of that boy!!! But dad sent him in??? WTF . Please tell me I missed something in my rushed morning.

“Dad busted the window and then I said, ‘I can’t do it,’ like two times, and then I said, ‘I got her dad’. And when we went down there I said ‘I was scared but I didn’t want my sister to die’,” says Eli.

I question if either the father couldn't fit through the window or maybe it was up like 8 ft and he just could not get in.

If the father actually got "cold feet" then yea that is a WOW for sure.

Good job little man, Santa needs to bring that kid something extra special.

That is a tough constitution in that young man's heart.

If he doesn't have a rifle now, I will donate one to him and ammo for the rifle at no cost to him as we need kids that have the cajones to act like that.

I would hope that there are members in the area that would teach him how to shoot, and why.

Surely there is at least one around that area to do the instructing.

Brave boys grow to be brave men later and leaders when we need them.

That is a tough constitution in that young man's heart.

If he doesn't have a rifle now, I will donate one to him and ammo for the rifle at no cost to him as we need kids that have the cajones to act like that.

I would hope that there are members in the area that would teach him how to shoot, and why.

Surely there is at least one around that area to do the instructing.

Brave boys grow to be brave men later and leaders when we need them.

Sounds like an awesome Good Guys With Guns project... My credit card is ready. Just say when...

Hi,

HOLY SHIT...talk about a 2 emotion story!!

MUCH respect for the little guy but that fucking "Dad" is a useless POS.
    What kind of parent asks their child to do that....3 times he had to ask him.

Sincerely,
    Theis

You aint shitting.

In a sense though Im like the dad.

A 17 year old in Kenosha and this boy in TN are putting me, and every institution in my govt, to shame.

Reactions: 6.5SH and ubettcha
    The article states, they couldn't get through the flames inside the house to reach the girl's room. The picture shows a house built on a hill so window was probably too high to climb for parents but they could boost son through. Their quick thinking and son's bravery saved their daughter.

So I don't see parents as POSs at all.

Hi,

Shit....Dad and Mom are both firefighters and evacuated out of the house without getting the little girl.
    Then sent the 7 year old threw a window directly to the little girls room.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    As you know from your thermal scans of my house.

My home is situated so that children's rooms are at the other end of the house from the master suite.

There are good and bad to this design, in a home invasion i could potentially be shooting in my child's direction. (She moved out so it is all a free fire zone now).

Or like in this case it could be that you get separated from your children, due to fire, carbon monoxide, flood etc....

The problem with the rooms at the same end of the house is then the rooms share walls. For us that design only works if you hate your spouse and don't ever plan on get intimate.

The article states, they couldn't get through the flames inside the house to reach the girl's room. The picture shows a house built on a hill so window was probably too high to climb for parents but they could boost son through. Their quick thinking and son's bravery saved their daughter.

So I don't see parents as POSs at all.
    That is my view point as of now also.

Realizing your out of options and Letting a son go in to save sis knowing you could loose both instead of one.

For all the guys that know what it is to make a decision.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    What a brave young man, and a heart warming story. Glad everyone made it out alive and well. I’m sorry they lost there house and things but that can all be replace.

I lost my youngest daughter to a fire a few years ago, the smoke from the fire is what gets you and it happens fast. I didn’t read the whole story but smoke detectors save life’s, unbeknownst to most people they are only good for about ten years and they should be replaced.

if you don’t have them get them, if you can‘t afford them most fire departments will come out and install some for you. My daughter‘s land lord didn’t install any smoke detectors and for $20 buck she would probably still be with us.

ok rant over, but please all of you check your smoke detectors and check to make sure the ones you love have them to. It’s something you don’t really think about unless there beeping because the batteries are goin bad.

What a brave young man, and a heart warming story. Glad everyone made it out alive and well. I’m sorry they lost there house and things but that can all be replace.

I lost my youngest daughter to a fire a few years ago, the smoke from the fire is what gets you and it happens fast. I didn’t read the whole story but smoke detectors save life’s, unbeknownst to most people they are only good for about ten years and they should be replaced.

if you don’t have them get them, if you can‘t afford them most fire departments will come out and install some for you. My daughter‘s land lord didn’t install any smoke detectors and for $20 buck she would probably still be with us.

ok rant over, but please all of you check your smoke detectors and check to make sure the ones you love have them to. It’s something you don’t really think about unless there beeping because the batteries are goin bad.

Damn, man... Condolences. :cry:

'Huo geng shui mei you yanjing mei you renqing de'. (Fire and water do not have eyes nor compassion). Old Chinese saying.

Fire safety is just as important as health and MAKING DAMN SURE any issues with your health are checked out as soon as possible.

Let's take this opportunity to make sure all of your home fire/CO gas safety equipment are in proper order and working condition...

Hi,

Shit....Dad and Mom are both firefighters and evacuated out of the house without getting the little girl.
    Then sent the 7 year old threw a window directly to the little girls room.

Sincerely,
    Theis

They are, but they both may have some issues with being able to squeeze through a smaller window.... or get off the ground.

376471_219875984753346_1025829218_n.jpg

i so sorry man
    peace be with you

My condolences for your loss.

Reactions: Devildog

Sorry for you loss man.
    I have this thing about fire, I replace batteries every year on the first of the year. Also my house is about 25 years old and I have replaced all 13 detectors every 10 years. I don't personally know anyone who has had a fire. I think the thing that gets me is how it can get you in your sleep. I feel the most vulnerable when I am a sleep so that might be it.

So sorry man......

Reactions: Devildog
    I wasn't there, but my take is the parents did the best they could....and in a crisis situation had to make some tough calls.

BUT...the little guy has guts....no doubt. The confidence of accomplishing what he did will be with him for life.

And they lost everything.

Not sure if this should go here, but go fund me. Seems they could use a little help. I have an 8 y/o son and this hits home.

Devildog...so sorry....

ZY

Hi,

HOLY SHIT...talk about a 2 emotion story!!

MUCH respect for the little guy but that fucking "Dad" is a useless POS.
    What kind of parent asks their child to do that....3 times he had to ask him.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Looks like a cinderblock house. So od atleast consided dad wouldnt fit or reach before i started runnin my fuck flaps. But. Like so many others have said. News media doesnt care. It doesnt fit their agenda. Glad someone found the courage to save the helpless. But i fear for our country its to late.

“It’s okay to be scared,” Eli stated he said to himself. “But you’re brave inside and you can do it when you want to.”

More wisdom stated and fortitude demonstrated by a 7 year old than most adults.

Reactions: aljones_315
    Looks like a cinderblock house. So od atleast consided dad wouldnt fit or reach before i started runnin my fuck flaps. But. Like so many others have said. News media doesnt care. It doesnt fit their agenda. Glad someone found the courage to save the helpless. But i fear for our country its to late.
    Cinder blocks appear to be the remains of a walk out basement that the house sat on. Front of house (left side of picture) seems level with what looks like a road.

I would imagine that any window not on the front of the house was too high to climb through, even if the parents hadn't been so large. With a fire raging you don't have time to go looking for a ladder.