• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sex Offenders Released to Make Room for Corona Protesters

What could possibly go wrong.

Too bad this isn't a more conservative state. I'm sure in that case there would be a lot more of a "suicide rate".
I think we all pretty much allready know the answer to this question but assume you being faciestios.
Pardon my possible miss spelling in the absence of Veer G.

Depends on what type of sex offenders we're talking about. If we're talking about child molesters then hell yeah release them, but let us know their locations and then include some hunting tags for them with our stimulus checks. :D
I think we're shitting the same latrine Masser unless your on my list of peeps that's need cleansed.

Depends on what type of sex offenders we're talking about. If we're talking about child molesters then hell yeah release them, but let us know their locations and then include some hunting tags for them with our stimulus checks. :D
I still say, between lawyers/felons/child molesters, NO BAG LIMIT, no tag required. Mac 🤔

Reactions: Snipe260 and Doc68
And on the other side of the country de Blasio is going to have the police round up the Jews for practicing their faith. This all seems so familiar for some reason...

Attachments

• EA2069D2-1742-4140-882D-1213AECF71A2.jpeg
    EA2069D2-1742-4140-882D-1213AECF71A2.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 59
And on the other side of the country de Blasio is going to have the police round up the Jews for practicing their faith. This all seems so familiar for some reason...
Funny that a German-Italian guy is acting that way, isn't it...

They are released so they can vote and normal people locked up so they can't.
That's governor Nuisance's plan, if everyone gets a mail in absentee (social distancing) ballot he doesn't even need them anymore because his cohorts will be able to harvest their votes wholesale without any personal involvement on their part ; just like the Dems were able to get Mickey and Minnie, and Captain Kangaroo as their constituents in previous elections.

That's the truth. Why do you think leftist governors are pushing hard to release criminals and to have their voting rights restored? It's not because they will vote Republican, of that I can assure you.
Same as with the border. If they would vote Republican the wall would be 100 feet high by tomorrow.

Reactions: Arc Light
How long will decent Americans continue to put up with this bullshit from their government?
Decent Americans Do Not Put Up With That Shit In The First Place,...it's only PRETEND AMERICANS who lock step for their place at .govs tit. They're the type who think they will get out alive an will gladly live on their knees an SWALLOW until then.
Luckily starving times are coming an will thin the thundering herd rather quickly,... I pray they prefer the new Soylant Pastels,...

Why are you worried about what California does the people elected these progressive asshat politicians, maybe they don't mind having their children sexual assaulted remember they think progressively totally opposite of a normal person.