• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Sex Pillow recommendations?

Toast

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2011
    So Cal
    I'm thinking of buying a sex pillow(s) for the wifeepoo and I.
    24e7txw.jpg

Does anyone have any type of recommendation? I'm thinking of going inflatable so they're not just laying around all the time and the kids seeing them, etc.

Are they worth it? Do they really help? Is it really as good as shooting a huge bottle rocket out of your wife's ass on the 4th of July or is it like finding a $20 bill sitting in the self serve checkout at the grocery store?

never tried the inflatable but the normal pillows can be fun but they do get old after awhile so you kinda forget about them then find them a few weeks later and they are fun again. can't recall the name brand though.

I just bend mine over the ironing board while she's doing my clothes. Kitchen counters also work well while their doing the dishes and cooking. It's also handy place to keep my spit cup during the event. No need for a pillow here. But hey, when you get my age that damn pillow would just collect dust anyway.

Talk to Shankster. Perhaps he will loan you one of his custom hefty models.

Its warm and it quivers

fat woman.jpg

You ain't got a thing if you don't got a swing!

khlamar-sex-swing2.png

Last edited:
    Just fill the tub up with warm water, bend her over the side and when your about to cum shove her head under the water. The panic will make her feel 20 years younger lol

One should not sacrifice liberty, for a false sense of security.

Of all the threads that need help from an expert, come to here ..Where in the hell is Shankster?
    Our resident Hider that knows about such things.
    When your workin with heafties you learn a lot of things. Just my thoughts, Regards, FM

No idea what this was.
    Looked it up online.

I made the mistake of clicking on the lower row of pictures not good. Do not recommend.

Need eye bleach and pepto.

They also have one for the TR.net fan boys. It is simply called "The Rooney"

Last edited:
    Forget the wedge, grab a good Bourbon, lay on your back, and let her do all the damn work.

I'm sick of working my ass off to pay for her lifestyle.... and then working my ass off to get her off? Fuck that. Time for me to get what I am paying for.

I want to enjoy the show with a limited amount of effort.

anthonylapoint pm'ed me saying when he gets ass rammed by his brother he uses a modified sawhorse, he's a little shy so i posted this tip for him.

Forget the wedge, grab a good Bourbon, lay on your back, and let her do all the damn work.

I'm sick of working my ass off to pay for her lifestyle.... and then working my ass off to get her off? Fuck that. Time for me to get what I am paying for.

I want to enjoy the show with a limited amount of effort.
    Bet you won't put that in your upcoming wedding vows!

Kids plastic play slide - works - plus the kids love it and no one wonders what it is. Just may want to haul it in the bedroom before putting it in action.

My daughters nickname is MLCB........Mommy's Little Cock Blocker.

position is everything so you don't get tired and can deliver...that way you can make her happy and avoid family functions.....

on a more serious note, Liberator shipper out of Buford, GA and they have some really neat shit.
    the position master straps are a work of art.

Years ago when I was was working as a photographer I knew a girl who had to do the pr pics for one of these products. She asked me to model... I was out of the country, I've always wondered how that shoot would have gone.

Highly recommend the swing.

If you are really handy, you can hide an eye hook in a recessed light fixture.

vjjdickpunisher keeping it going. Must be a loser fat fuck with nothing better to do. Keep up the good work. Count on shit stains like you to always bring down the class anywhere. Probably because you shoot like a loser fat fuck and you just troll the Internet pissing on people cause in the real world, you amounted to shit and your parents are actually embarrassed of you.