• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shadowgate is out. Tells remarkable story of how spying and psyops are outsourced to contractors to hide from FOIA requests and investigations

What a cunt.

This is Millie’s mother … It’s my cell phone worth about $50, that she took during a family dispute that happened months ago when I was in Ohio visiting my family. She took it because I had my phone on record during an argument we were having. We resolved the issue immediately and I dropped all charges right after it happened before I left Ohio … because it was a gross misunderstanding and no harm was done.
All families have their disagreements…especially during a quarantine…. In Ca nothing happens when you call the police…..I am shocked my family was arrested after I told the police to drop all charges months ago. I had a general affidavit of non prosecution notarized today and I spoke with the police chief , who told me I could not do anything until Monday morning and my daughter, son and her boyfriend have to stay in jail over the weekend. I am extremely upset… this is not what I wanted to happen. I think they have a lot bigger fish to fry…makes me think this might have been done to prevent her from coming out with some political information she is covering. There was no reason for this.

Hopefully they never ever speak to or visit with that bitch of a mother again.

The fact that she called the police for a $50 phone on her own family shows what a stupid idiot she is.

I'd suggest just cut off all contact with the mother & if she wants to see the grand kids, well she can wait till they turn 18

The fact that she called the police for a $50 phone on her own family shows what a stupid idiot she is.

I'd suggest just cut off all contact with the mother & if she wants to see the grand kids, well she can wait till they turn 18
She's nothing but a liability. At a time when no one needs liabilities.

IIRC her mother posted something about calling for "violent prayer" for her daughter. What the actual fuck that means at all, I have no idea.

Reactions: lariat

I haven't spoken to mine since she called me a baby killer back in 2009.

I just got done watching watching it.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

Edward Snowden blew the whistle on all this and nobody did shit. I would venture to say after reading Snowden's book and hearing him on Rogan, its probably pretty accurate.

Now what?

Exactly! Sheeple going to sheep. Most are not going to resist anything and will continue to willingly get screwed. When you formulate some plan let the rest of us know. Sadly, I don’t expect anything to change. It will only get worse.

Exactly! Sheeple going to sheep. Most are not going to resist anything and will continue to willingly get screwed. When you formulate some plan let the rest of us know. Sadly, I don’t expect anything to change. It will only get worse.

Check this shit out. 🤯

7wd6x2.jpg

What is that all about?
no idea, and perhaps grossly irresponsible for the FBI to post a copy of the elders document that is anti-semetic or at least considered to be so.
and why rudy retweeted with that comment is also odd.
stand by to stand by, i guess.

no idea, and perhaps grossly irresponsible for the FBI to post a copy of the elders document that is anti-semetic or at least considered to be so.
and why rudy retweeted with that comment is also odd.
stand by to stand by, i guess.

I read that book 2 years ago. Crazy the FBI tweeted about it. Maybe this is a diversion or something with the Q Anon deal.

Standing by.

What an odd coincidence that Facebook went on the offensive and started deleting “right wing Patriot” sites today.

since its been removed from the tube, here it is on bitchute for those that haven't seen it yet.

I posted this on the book of faces. Was taken down by FB due to "misinformation"... so I reposted. Piss off...

Good video though, nice to see things being brought to light. Hopefully something will gain traction and there will be an accounting of folks' actions.