• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shittier driving than usual

You mean the locals in VA have competition out there somewhere?? WTF! It's going to get worse ?!?!? FML.....

It’s the merge lane.

Please keep in mind that not all vehicles have the means to get up to your chosen speed, in order to merge onto the freeway, in the merge lane.

Have respect for others.

Don’t be one of the merge lane a-holes.

No, it's not the merge lane. It's the drive all the way to the end, without looking at the oncoming traffic, then, at the end, expect everybody to let your ass over, or just shoot out into traffic without looking lane. At least that's what it is here in Shreveport. :D

Due to my white bias I have been imbued with a racist trait of always being where I want to be "on time".

If where I need to be is something scheduled by me I will often be there a half hour or so prior to needing to be there.

I would set my cruise control at the speed limit but doing so makes me a speed bump to everyone else so generally Im 10 over and sitting in the right or middle lane enjoying my radio station and coffee.

I have an idea of the "thresholds" that when crossed might attract LEO attention so I see no need to cross it. Never can be sure on "thresholds" though some sort of "directed enforcement" may have lowered that expectation.

Anyway thats me and thats when the trip is my concern.

I live with a family though that believes my white bias concept of time is racist and they refuse to abide by the idea of "on time".

They think they can leave 5 minutes before the event and still make it despite a 25 minute drive time.

They know I give no fucks about their shitty planning and I will plod along as is my custom and they stay quiet in order to avoid me saying "If you dont like it you should have been ready when I told you to be"

I do lots of high speed driving but when I am in the family ride I see no reason to let driving get me worked up.

I love driving and the retards dont get to me generally save for should their stupidity result in my Honda Pilot having to go to the body shop which has happened.

And all you truck drivers........when you get your trailer axles serviced......ask the fucking mechanic if he did it right.

Yesterday, second time in a week, third time since October that a trailer has lost a set of tandem wheels that crossed the highway into oncoming traffic. First two resulted in a fatality and serious injury. Yesterday was lucky because it was another tractor that took the impact and it only destroyed property.

Covid 19 must have fucked up the mechanics mechanical ability to properly install e-clips or snap rings, whatever holds wheel assemblies on truck axles.

Last edited:
Reactions: plong and Jscb1b
I try to help, and cooperate, as much as I can while I’m driving, however, if I see some dickweed going around and passing up 16 cars to try to squeeze, or force himself, into a tiny hole just before the interstate on-ramp, then, I’m the asshole, and do everything I can to keep him from merging. I’m really fed up with the “I’m the only person on the road that matters” attitude that drivers have these days.
This.

And it gets worse every day.

Due to my white bias I have been imbued with a racist trait of always being where I want to be "on time".

If where I need to be is something scheduled by me I will often be there a half hour or so prior to needing to be there.

I would set my cruise control at the speed limit but doing so makes me a speed bump to everyone else so generally Im 10 over and sitting in the right or middle lane enjoying my radio station and coffee.

I have an idea of the "thresholds" that when crossed might attract LEO attention so I see no need to cross it. Never can be sure on "thresholds" though some sort of "directed enforcement" may have lowered that expectation.

Anyway thats me and thats when the trip is my concern.

I live with a family though that believes my white bias concept of time is racist and they refuse to abide by the idea of "on time".

They think they can leave 5 minutes before the event and still make it despite a 25 minute drive time.

They know I give no fucks about their shitty planning and I will plod along as is my custom and they stay quiet in order to avoid me saying "If you dont like it you should have been ready when I told you to be"

I do lots of high speed driving but when I am in the family ride I see no reason to let driving get me worked up.

I love driving and the retards dont get to me generally save for should their stupidity result in my Honda Pilot having to go to the body shop which has happened.

And all you truck drivers........when you get your trailer axles serviced......ask the fucking mechanic if he did it right.

Yesterday, second time in a week, third time since October that a trailer has lost a set of tandem wheels that crossed the highway into oncoming traffic. First two resulted in a fatality and serious injury. Yesterday was lucky because it was another tractor that took the impact and it only destroyed property.

Covid 19 must have fucked up the mechanics mechanical ability to properly install e-clips or snap rings, whatever holds wheel assemblies on truck axles.
Lost a girlfriend for that reason.

I had to be somewhere at 10:00 Am and it was a 2 hour drive so I planed on leaving around 7:15 to be sure to be there early (as I always am,,,I just hate that "Oh Im late syndrome). I told Debbie and the girls Im leaving at 7:15 if you want to go with me be ready. So I get up about 6 to start getting ready, call them..."Yes, in a little bit"...call them again at 6:30 no response, again at 7..."Ok were moving". 7:15 arrives, I got in the car and drove off, left them sitting. Things were just never the same after that.

Last edited:
Lost a girlfriend for that reason.

I had to be somewhere at 10:00 Am and it was a 2 hour drive so I planed on leaving around 7:15 to be sure to be there early (as I always am,,,I just hate that "Oh Im late syndrome). I told Debbie and the girls Im leaving at 9:15 if you want to go with me be ready. So I get up about 6 to start getting ready, call them..."Yes, in a little bit"...call them again at 6:30 no response, again at 7..."Ok were moving". 7:15 arrives, I got in the car and drove off, left them sitting. Things were just never the same after that.

Well . . . in their defense, if you said 9:15 and then left at 7:15 . . . . . . .

:p

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I admit I'm the bad driver, our 2 couples went to the Turks& Cacous Islands, not only do they drive on the wrong side of the road but they have 2 lane roundabouts! I was screaming the entire time as some asshole was coming at me in the wrong lane. Just couldn't wrap my head around it.

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
Round abouts. FUCK! Try getting into Arlington National Cemetery. FUCK.

Oh commifornia drivers are terrible. Half don’t know what the accelerator is, and half don’t know how to let off the accelerator. Half don’t use a signal and almost hit you, the others think the signal is their right to just cut over in front of you, nearly hitting you and hitting their brakes. They’re coming to your state. Enjoy.
Coming to my state? Theyre already taking over.

Sounds like you got some Socal drivers moving into your area. What you described is their classic modus operandi. That and flying up the lane exiting so they can cut you off ar the last second and merge in to get 5 cars ahead in bumper to bumper traffic.
I cant fucking stand that. I see that shit all the time. That and all the lane surfers trying to get one car ahead, whipping in and out of lanes but have no issue causing other drives to slow down due to their lack of common sense? And what is with the assholes who will climb up your ass in the fast lane, you move over for them, and they then get in front of you, only to veer off 2 or more lanes on the right to get off at the next exit 100 yards down the road?

Oh commifornia drivers are terrible. Half don’t know what the accelerator is, and half don’t know how to let off the accelerator.
Yup, speed limit in most places is 65. I try to go 70-72 on average and I get the "I'm not going over 65" crowd and the idiots who think its Indy Speedway.

Reactions: Aries256
Its the wifes car. I have to counteract the coming 8 dollar a gallon gasoline as well as the Exploder ST I have, the 2 Corvettes and the Harley...

Its honestly not a terrible car and you can drive it like an asshole and get 60mpg...
I learned a long time ago the golden rule. It is always more fun to go fast in a slow car than it is to go slow in a fast car. Lol

I learned a long time ago the golden rule. It is always more fun to go fast in a slow car than it is to go slow in a fast car. Lol

Well this car is all about going slow in the slow car... but 62mpg today in DFW over 100 miles of driving... so bring on 8 dollar a gallon gasoline(insert nervous sarcastic laughter, but maybe not really)....

Well this car is all about going slow in the slow car... but 62mpg today in DFW over 100 miles of driving... so bring on 8 dollar a gallon gasoline(insert nervous sarcastic laughter, but maybe not really)....
Meh, i get better milage than that on my bike and i still look cool. If i was you i would ride the harley and retain dignity.

I live in the state with the worst drivers

Had a guy cross into my lane, middle of the day going like 40mph, had to slam the gas and swerve to avoid the hit, as I pass him I think he must be on his phone and not paying attention, NOPE dude was looking right out the windshield hands on the wheel, meaning this was as good as it gets for this fucker lol

We also have a good deal of immigrants, it’s funny how people think you can pluck someone from the third world, dump them here and when they hit the ground they are somehow going to not act/drive like they are still in the 3rd world.

Reactions: wh20crazy
Meh, i get better milage than that on my bike and i still look cool. If i was you i would ride the harley and retain dignity.

have you seen the radar over DFW today???

And I have no qualms about driving this car all over DFW wherever I want to go. I have friends that barely will leave the county because gas is getting to high and its to far to drive... no fucks given by me. I live in the furthest SE corner of the DFW metroplex and still claim to live in DFW and will drive anywhere I want to eat, shop, etc... and it costs me like 2 gallons of gas... I wouldnt do that if my only vehicle was my Explorer ST that gets like 19mpg average. DFW IMO overall sucks as a place to live outside of the killer food that is available, but you have to drive to get it... We drove to North Ft. Worth a few weeks ago to eat dinner... like 60 miles each way.

Sorry but are you trying to say that there are cars on the road today that cant do 65mph?

I have a Prius, which has all of 124hp and I think 100ft. lbs of torque that has zero issue hitting 60-65-70mph on any on-ramp that I have had it on and merging with the speed of traffic...

Im talking about people who get on the highway doing fucking 40mph and think people doing 70 should get out of the way... fuck that... thats dangerous.

If somebody at least is TRYING I will gladly move out of their way if its a timing issue, but if you are doing 40mph and want me to get out of the way, fuck off...

I hate the assholes who don't move over when the left lane is empty for miles, and I can't hit 55 by the end of the ramp.

Not that I don't drive an underpowered land yacht, but we generally have very short ramps that are always up hill.

I also hate the idiots that will sit behind me for 10 miles and then jump on my bumper while I'm passing in the left lane like I'm the asshat blocking them.
Had one the other night fly up on me, follow me about 5 miles, then blow by me. The next corner I'm passing them like they're standing still because they panicked and dumped it from 95 to 55 because "ah, a corner!"

I'm one of those that sets the cruise at 80 and rolls. Speed limit is 75-80.

I admit I'm the bad driver, our 2 couples went to the Turks& Cacous Islands, not only do they drive on the wrong side of the road but they have 2 lane roundabouts! I was screaming the entire time as some asshole was coming at me in the wrong lane. Just couldn't wrap my head around it.
HAH!!!!!! Small world I went to the Turks to do some diving. Flew into the round about and suddenly some guy starts chasing me....I'm like what the fuck is this shit. He comes up next to me sticks his arm out and he's holding a badge....yes a stinkin badge. So I pull over. Turns out the cars in the round about have the right of way and incoming traffic is supposed to yield. Keep in mind this was a main thoroughfare so if there's a bunch of cars going round and round the effin highway or what I considered a highway ( it was the main drag across the island) they dont really have a highway per say has to stop and yield. Any way the guy was cool and gave me what I suspect was his stupid American driver spiel and of I went.

Reactions: riverside jeep
I live in a city with five military bases (Ft. Carson, NORAD, Air Force Academy, Peterson and Schriever AFBs). I see retards from every state, and of course the doped-up locals. Not saying I'm a Richard Petty but I will say I'm a more skilled driver than your average bear.

By far the worst are the saxet drivers. "What's a saxet driver" you may ask. Allow me to enlighten you.

Saxet is how you would read a Texas plate when the car it's attached to is upside down in a ditch.

Don't get me wrong, I think Texans are great, salt-of-the-earth people. They just can't drive for shit when the weather gets chilly.

For some odd reason they seem to be in more wrecks that the Californians despite the fact that Californians are rude, stupid, and aggressive on the road. I chalk it up to them seeing a cloud and deciding to stay indoors. But seriously , they have all the driving-smarts God gave a fucking Wallaby.

Now I've also ridden in a taxi in Kenya (scary), a Jeepney in the Philippines (probably scary but I was really drunk), and a taxi in Russia. The Russian taxi was an eye-opener. The Russkies can put four lanes of traffic into a two-lane road, and that's before you utilize the sidewalk. Imagine a septuagenarian babushka beating the shit out of the car with her umbrella because your driver nearly ran her over.

Yeah, I got stories.

I love following the Okies around here during race season. They are usually drunk and drive like it like they stole is. Much hilarity. The Texans are cool but they drive 100 miles an hour until they see a curve, freak the fuck out and slow down to 15 MPH, and then off like a shot. DFW ain't bad but I hate being in the ditch (interstate) around Mockingbird/SMU. Good lord that's an experience. Plus side, Texans see Arkansas tags and I might as well be hauling ebola and plutonium. I get lots of room for some reason. :LOL: Worst driving experience ever was in Cali. Coming back from Paso Robles (Job interview) and the girlfriend says "I'm sleepy. You drive." Ok.... She passes out and I plow over the grapevine on 5 at 90 no problem. She comes to around Magic Mountain and says "OH GOD! We're going thru LA" On a Friday night I might add. Holy FUCK!!!! was that a nightmare. I'm not built for that level of stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
I'm throwing my hat in on this one...

Worst driver's:

Milan Italy, got in a "round about"-those Vespa driving faggots didn't know how close they came to greasing my axle. It was like European vacation. "Look kids, Big Ben, Parliment...." went around that bitch 12 times before I could pop out and NOT kill someone on my way to see the Pope. JP II. Polish homie! In a Jubilee year. With my kids in tow. Fack.

Jackson, Mississippi. WTF?! Do they hand out driver's license's there from Cracker Jack's boxes?! Seriously. Fucked up American's, just saying. Signals? Lights? Common sense? ALL optional.

India. Anywhere. Insane. Fucking dehydrated Bulls strolling down the street... 4 lanes of traffic in two lanes?! Fuckin' horn honkers-and they think that is "communication" whipping thru over crowded cities?!

Damn.

Don't get me started on the Wisconsin "4 lane no-passing maneuver." I'm doing 90 in a 70 for a reason boys... move. Yupsureyoubetchya.

Pretty sure everyone heard, slower traffic move to the right. LOL. :LOL: Asshats.

Everybody I know talks about shitty drivers. Ive never met the shitty driver....not one. They are like aliens, everybody sees them, but nobody knows one.

My pet peeve when it comes to other drivers,, are the ones that need to come to a near stop for a 90 degree turn.

Other than that, I try to assume the "idiots" could be family, friends, or people I know. People fuck up, all of you included! Relax, we are all just trying to get from point A to point B. Nobody wins prizes, but people die on the roads everyday!

Everybody I know talks about shitty drivers. Ive never met the shitty driver....not one. They are like aliens, everybody sees them, but nobody knows one.

You are lucky then lol

My wife had an acquaintance (another mom from our kids elementary school) that was one horrible driver. She did almost everything wrong. She would drive 55 exactly in the left most lane of a major 8 lane highway. My wife said something to her her one time while they were driving and my wife was a front seat passenger that the far left lane was for people passing and not traveling through, her reply was something like

'I am doing 55 no one should be going any faster than that so no one should be passing, if they want to pass they need to learn how to drive the right way and drive the speed limit'

When everyone on the highway is going 70-75-80 and you are the one fool in the left lane talking about the speed limit, guess what **YOU** are the fucking accident waiting to happen.

speed in and of itself is not the danger, it's differential in speed between you and other drivers that increases danger

The old saying when in Rome do as the Romans do applies to driving as well. If the majority of the cars on the road around you are doing 75, then fucking do 75 or go 80 to pass. Its amazing how people can't comprehend this.

You can't make this shit up.

her reply was something like

'I am doing 55 no one should be going any faster than that so no one should be passing, if they want to pass they need to learn how to drive the right way and drive the speed limit'
wrsrSua.jpg

Fk'rs are everywhere......
Q1ZRM6K.jpg

I know a couple, but there is known mental illness (autism) at play with them.

Well, it's not me. I haven't had an accident in 41 years. The last accident I had was 1980, in the company service truck. 😁

Anyone ever ridden a bus in Panama? I was there in 1995 at Fort Sherman. My unit got permission to go into town for the day. Local busses picked us up.

Those fucking drivers are insane! Passing on the right, passing when there really wasn't enough time normally, and I'd swear to this day that the wheels left the ground on a few occasions. 🤣

Anyone ever ridden a bus in Panama? I was there in 1995 at Fort Sherman. My unit got permission to go into town for the day. Local busses picked us up.

Those fucking drivers are insane! Passing on the right, passing when there really wasn't enough time normally, and I'd swear to this day that the wheels left the ground on a few occasions. 🤣
Was that just getting out of the parking lot?

• Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
Houston (where I learned to drive) is retarded. I swear they don't know how to drive over an over pass. Also if there is a cop or accident of any sort they all have to slow way down to gawk at it.

Driving in Salt Lake is annoying. 4 lane freeway. It is almost impossible to merge and get pass the right 2 lanes. Another annoyance is when there is a row of cars all going the same speed with no way to get around. I've seen it with all 4 lanes and also with 3 lanes and the only open spot is the right lane.

The funny part is that I know lots of people
in more rural parts of Utah and Idaho that won't drive in Salt Lake at all. Too crazy of traffic.

Top 5 shittiest cities for driving in my experience

#5: Baltimore
#4: New York
#3: Houston
#2: Miami
#1: Los Angeles

Yeah, life is tough in the USA.

Not sure how we will survive these slow drivers.

Round abouts. FUCK! Try getting into Arlington National Cemetery. FUCK.
Ever experienced the joyous dual roundabouts in Brighton, CO off of southbound US85, on a late Friday evening, after a long ass train just passed through town, causing a huge fucking backlog of traffic, and you need to go east? You need to holler "YOLO!" before merging with the stampede.

I'm in So-Cal and we see our fair share of drivers. The immigrants all drive slow usually. Lots of trailers in the fast lane (not legal in CA). When gas prices go up, people tend to slow down. Lots of people doing 60-65 in the fast lane when normal traffic is going 70-80. Fuck Prius drivers. The majority of them cant drive for shit, or drive like they are the only one on the road. I figure they are elitists libs that feel they can do no wrong. In most cases of a slow down if you look far enough ahead it's a Prius driver causing it.

Phones...still tons of people trying to text or facebook or whatever. Pisses me off. But yes many drivers suck with Asians being about the worst on average. No hate on the Asians, just an observation over the years.

Ever experienced the joyous dual roundabouts in Brighton, CO off of southbound US85, on a late Friday evening, after a long ass train just passed through town, causing a huge fucking backlog of traffic, and you need to go east? You need to holler "YOLO!" before merging with the stampede.
I love that train. Nothing like getting paid to keep my foot on the brake pedal for an hour.

Anyone else that lives in a state being taken over by refugees of shittier states notice how bad the drivers are?

You try to merge with multiple car lengths buffer, they floor it and try to cut you off. Drive 20 under 70 or 20 over 35, just general shit driving.

I've also noticed that more often than not when I see someone pulled over they are being arrested and the cars getting towed.
we are inundated with NY fktwats!

Reactions: akmike47