• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Shooting sniper initiated entry

TheTick

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2010
Metro Philadelphia, PA
Some pictures I took with the Droid when shooting Sniper Initiated Entries the other day. Taking a picture through the night vision sucks.

My rifle (right) is a Remington 700 with all the works by Iron Brigade Armory (I am aware some believe we overpaid) with a Nikon Monarch 2.5-10. I know next to nothing about the silenced rifle on the left playing overwatch other than it's .223.

Tick

Re: Shooting sniper initiated entry

That's what I was gonna say. When it comes to sunflower seeds, there is only Ranch. Oh and nice rifles too. Is that the PVS 27 MUNS you got?

Ranch is good, but try mixing them with BBQ. Or get the new Buffalo Ranch, they're outrageously good.

Being totally honest, I am not exactly sure on the night vision, but that sounds like the numbers and letters they throw around while talking about them. I know they are expensive as hell (like 8k) which I am reminded of everytime I begin to attach it, lol.

It might seem pathetic to some, but I know little about this part, that part, and the other thing. But, I know how to shoot it and clean it like a champ
grin.gif

Hey Tick where were u shooting at? It looks like new holland....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ilya R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Tick where were u shooting at? It looks like new holland.... </div></div>

Not too far away from Southampton, Bucks County at one of our police ranges that we try to keep under wraps because civillians are trying to shut all of them down.

The .308 never fails to generate shots fired calls during hunting season.

Tick

I know the PVS 22's grunt units got and the MUNS and UNS our sniper platoon got were different. But it might have been mostly cosmetic. All I know is the UNS-T (thermal) was always horrible (probably from abuse). Good gear either way that you and your friends have.

Buffalo ranch does sound good. Too bad I don't stand post anymore. I became a seeding champion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know the PVS 22's grunt units got and the MUNS and UNS our sniper platoon got were different. But it might have been mostly cosmetic. All I know is the UNS-T (thermal) was always horrible (probably from abuse). Good gear either way that you and your friends have.

Buffalo ranch does sound good. Too bad I don't stand post anymore. I became a seeding champion. </div></div>

We are LE snipers, so our stuff gets nowhere near as knocked around as yours. Our night vision is clear as a bell and I like it because you don't need to adjust your dope when you attach it. Also, the only reason my friends and I have it is thanks to the JTTF.

Our night vision was always good. It was just some of the older thermals that went kaput. We have M249's from the 80's so these UNS-T's were probably a dime or so old. A long time for a semi-fragile device to be abused.

Try the Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Flavored seeds. My hubby got called in to speak with his commander because another officer saw the "Jim Beam" label in his patrol vehicle. Good stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kenda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try the Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Flavored seeds. My hubby got called in to speak with his commander because another officer saw the "Jim Beam" label in his patrol vehicle. Good stuff. </div></div>

Roger that, I'll give them a go. Luckily enough, I work in a area of lower socio-economics and the folks don't seem to mind me getting out on calls with a cheek of seeds.

Tick

Spits Cracked pepper is the GAP Rifles of Sunflower seeds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spits Cracked pepper is the GAP Rifles of Sunflower seeds. </div></div>

Will I get at least 1/2 moa groups when I spit the seeds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Will I get at least 1/2 moa groups when I spit the seeds? </div></div>

You'll get 1/4 if you dip. That's if you're a Sexual Tyrannosaurus.