• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SHOT SHOW 2010 PIC THREAD

Re: SHOT SHOW 2010 PIC THREAD

Great pics from everyone!

Thank you and please keep them coming.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

[img:center]
2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div>

Looks similar (though with improved case capacity as a result of moving the should forward a great deal) to something I got to see back in the summer of 2007 from the guy who designed the .450 Bushmaster . . .

CIMG3330.jpg

Yes, that's the .450Bushmaster next to it.

CIMG3325.jpg

Completed cartridge, original case, and .50 round.

By the way, the prices that Scott from Liberty is stating for Leupold's two new scopes are outrageous, methinks. Around $3k each. Sheesh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2liap85.jpg

a5vft.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">And our gracious host....better known as Vanna White...</span></span>

2cora14W.jpg
</div></div>

What is that rifle with the modular stock? Is that an AI and an AI stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, is it just me or was that an AE covert???? look at the bolt </div></div>

Yup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2liap85.jpg

a5vft.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">And our gracious host....better known as Vanna White...</span></span>

2cora14W.jpg
</div></div>

What is that rifle with the modular stock? Is that an AI and an AI stock? </div></div>

That is the new AX

Anyone who can get over to Remington to see any new mil/leo style shotguns gets a big kiss from me.

Mossberg too but I doubt they have anything new.

This is my first post (NEWBIE)

well, I don't have time for a real recap....I'll just tell u some of the highlights for me.

got to talk to remington about the r5...yep they make it for the army m24, but us civilians get a chance to buy a few hundred a year
delton had a booth there and I got to handle them. they had show specials that were unbelievable...like a stripped lower for $62!!!
I got to see a cheytec 408
smile.gif
and the guy showed me his terminator backpack with a gun scaboard.
AI 50 cal is coming out
smile.gif
smile.gif
and they had a prototype there.
promag is making saiga 12 drums...20 rd drum dealer cost is under $70!!!! 12 rd drum is mid 60s. should ship in mid feb, I got the sales directors card
smile.gif

yankee hill was selling front/rear popup sights BOTH for $80 total cash only.
smile.gif
I got a set, for half price...I couldn't say no.
Got to see the glock gen4, I wasn't that excited about it.
beat springfield up over not having a 10mm XD
saw amazing amounts of $3K plus guns
bushmaster acr was pretty nice
500 S&W lever gun was pretty amazing
dillon area miniguns had a pretty HOT gun...and the calendar girl was pretty too. I got pics with HER and the hottie gun
smile.gif
. AND a signed calendar from Miss July (anyone want to buy it off me?)
got to talk with Dan of rifledynamics
got to see the benchmades ..holy cow they had a huge booth, emerson was smaller, but that wave is too cool.
got to meet my friends friend that owns auction arms.

I was hoping to find the gel body armor booth, but ran out of time.
paid 9.25 for a sandwich

talked the camo wrap guy out of selling me one camo wrap for my rra 308 26" HB. They had a demo of a wrapped barrel, seems the barrel would heat up and have trouble...someone had this problem at a precision rifle class I had at Frontsight.

all the vendors were super nice to work with...good thing I don't have any $ otherwise I wouldn't have any money after going there!!!

every vendor in the industry seemed to be there, it was 10x any gunshow I've ever been too.

oh, I even saw lenny mcgill (the gun video dude) and the owner of midway.

the XD gun pro dude (rob latham) was there drawing and firing in .5 seconds
http://www.the-m-factor.com/video_7.html

I'm most excited about the promag 12 rd drum for 12 ga saiga!!! md arms has them for over $350....but if I can get them for under 70!!!!

my TODO list on Friday (last day of show is).
*find swfa and look over the supersnipers and talk to them about hurring up on the 4-16x supersniper.
* visit Eberlstock
* Delton AGAIN see if buying some more stripped lowers is worth it
* Order Promag saiga 12
* see if I can find the both that might have some Gelarmor
* hit the New Products area

Thomas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TimResin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are they going to be offering the AX in a chassis system? </div></div>

Yup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TimResin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are they going to be offering the AX in a chassis system? </div></div>

Yup. </div></div>

Not until 4th quarter

Rich

??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt">When a AI mates with a AR?

BADGER</span></span>
2e6540g.jpg

34pje6x.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt">When a AI mates with a AR?

BADGER</span></span>
2e6540g.jpg

34pje6x.jpg
</div></div> </div></div>

What ????

it was even better the first day when the rifle had the "tactical" cup holder

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div> ''holy crap what's that rated for, 5000 yards?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master_Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div> ''holy crap what's that rated for, 5000 yards? </div></div>

it's for shooting satellites in low orbit!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">something purdy from Mcmillan:

2dikc3o.jpg
[/img] </div></div>

Alright, enough already, I think I now have like 5 stocks to decide on (Mcree, new AI, new McMillian, Gary Eliseo's RTM, Remington MRS stock (if they deside to sell it)!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomast2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AI 50 cal is coming out
smile.gif
smile.gif
and they had a prototype there.
</div></div>

Please elaborate as to what other .50 AI has other than the AW and AS

5 round barrel life........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master_Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div> ''holy crap what's that rated for, 5000 yards? </div></div>

it's for shooting satellites in low orbit!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

No more pictures from Desert Tactical's booth? I would like to see their new configurations as well as the .50 and the monopod for the SRS.
smile.gif

I think the new McMillian looks ALOT like the Ashbury stock. I wonder if they have a partnership?

If anyone has the prices of the new AI stock and the new McMillian stock, I will love you.

Has anyone seen the new Mcree stock? Price?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that barret in FDE looks pretty good.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Found a few more:

_barrett_m98b_military2yec.jpg

_barrett_m98b_militarydxnn.jpg

_barrett_m98b_military8ax8.jpg

_barrett_m98b_militaryuz6g.jpg

Has a Hensoldt 4-16 on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirt Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on the new surefire lights? </div></div>

What exactly do you want to know about? All the new products from SureFire? Or just the lights or the new titanium line of cans.

Chuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Larue took the high road and didnt bring the broken Arms mounts. </div></div>

No way! Can anyone verify that? I was really hoping to see the results. </div></div>

That's one expensive high road. I'm enjoying my new LaRue mount. It only cost me shipping the broken A.R.M.S. mount to TX.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking through those pics... there's one that really stood out to me... albeit a tad distasteful. I laughed a good 10 minutes:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/navyseal9/Picture3.png?t=1264134693 </div></div>

I know the guy to the right LOL....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">something purdy from Mcmillan:

2dikc3o.jpg
[/img] </div></div>

Alright, enough already, I think I now have like 5 stocks to decide on (Mcree, new AI, new McMillian, Gary Eliseo's RTM, Remington MRS stock (if they deside to sell it)!! </div></div>

Ashbury w/ a TAC-50

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunswanted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where can one buy an ashbury stock?</div></div>

+1

Not for sale to the general public yet as far as I know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WildCat1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Larue took the high road and didnt bring the broken Arms mounts. </div></div>

No way! Can anyone verify that? I was really hoping to see the results. </div></div>

That's one expensive high road. I'm enjoying my new LaRue mount. It only cost me shipping the broken A.R.M.S. mount to TX. </div></div>

So no ill intent towards ML or LT....but I highly doubt he took a "high road" after starting this some months ago. I'm willing to bet it has more to do on the legal side with Shot Show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm amazed you guys (especially you Swan) don't take a page from Frank Abagnale's book and try to work some magic. I've attended/staffed/snuck into plenty of trade shows- with the right clothes, a good color printer, or a smile and some charm you can get in anywhere.

Hey, since we're all pic starved here with no satiation in sight, I'll hijack my own thread for a spell- how's the Clark County Shooting Park coming along? </div></div>

I guess it comes as no surprise that you are proposing people adopt (your) unscrupulous behavior.

This is the INDUSTRY show. Handguns all over the place you could have stuck in your bag and walked off with, not to mention all sorts of other untethered kit.

Careful BB, your character's showing again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we know if Leupold will Convert existing MK4s to the M5?</div></div>

?????
Someone knows the answer!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we know if Leupold will Convert existing MK4s to the M5?</div></div>

?????
Someone knows the answer! </div></div>

IIRC from another thread here on the M5 knob... Yes. But not until next year sometime as new scopes are taking priority. Also, I know with some of the Leupold knob conversions it mattered what year manufacture your Mk4 was. Pre-'05 or something to that effect you couldn't get some conversions. It's really hard to say one way or another on this whole thing as it seems everyone who calls them gets a different answer.