• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Should I?

Re: Really, I wouldn't, if I were you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VSP

Sadly there probably isn't anyone who he can ask....on the internet he is a worthless piece of shit, can you even imagine how intolerable he is in person???? </div></div>

+1

Re: Should I?

[Using deep and serious TV commercial announcer voice] In a world fraught with traumatic twists and turns, frenzied but fruitless focus on post counts, misdirected anger at lawmen, and genital warts being spread by loose match primers, a young man is so victimized by Recruiter Speak, that he can barely function. What to do? Oh, What to do?

[Now, regular voice] I have a suggestion. Trust me that it ain't "get yourself a little woman, a mortgage and start a family..

I had $400 in the bank when I left home...

I think I just saw Maser ragging on someone. Is that the 5th or 6th seal that has just been opened? I forget.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For God's sake, doesn't anyone have any real "in-the-flesh" friends anymore to bounce these sort of questions off of?

Isn't there anyone you could have phoned or talked to?

You pose a question regarding a personal matter and in turn open yourself to the ridicule of strangers ("<span style="font-style: italic">your imaginary friends</span>" as Mrs.VSP968 is fond of saying) and now you're indignant?

Don't get me wrong- this train wreck of a thread is no more ridiculous than:

"I think my wife is screwing my gunsmith- he gave me a really, really good deal to set back and rechamber one of my rifles, and I found some match primers in her pants pocket when I was doing the laundry!"

"Anyone else have genital warts?"

"My 22yo daughter ran off with a rapper <span style="font-style: italic">and</span> my pick up truck. What should I do?"

Ridiculous......
</div></div>

VSP, I've brought that topic up before. Even started a thread about it. I got hammered on, for trying to 'step the place up', because it seems that we all need to cater to, and welcome, all.

As long as the rules are followed, anything goes.

It's been said that we are to 'police ourselves' yet when individuals speak up, they're near drowned out by the 'masses'.

All that aside though, there still is one heck of a lot to be learned from, here on this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take no shame in receiving assistance from the government, thats why it's there. The economy is shit, and there are hardly any jobs in the area that one could get paid well enough to survive alone.</div></div>

Uh, walk, run, crawl, drive, etc to where there are jobs! I know it is a journey today, but that excuse drives me nuts!

Don't give me that, "I shouldn't have to" BS, because that is what it is. Help yourself or get out of the way!

I know I have no bone here, but have been dealing with something similar to this since the big wave hit down south!

Here's a way to settle it.

Critter Capper seems like a guy that you just want to beat up. He's 19 and feel entitled to the world (NEWS FLASH: you're not).

Slapchop seems like a power-tripping cocksucker who does feel that his position as an LEO makes him special (NEWS FLASH: you're not).

If all I had was this thread to go by, I say you're both assholes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a way to settle it.

Critter Capper seems like a guy that you just want to beat up. He's 19 and feel entitled to the world (NEWS FLASH: you're not).

Slapchop seems like a power-tripping cocksucker who does feel that his position as an LEO makes him special (NEWS FLASH: you're not).

If all I had was this thread to go by, I say you're both assholes. </div></div>

I am an asshole but it has nothing to do with my job as a cop. In fact I hardly ever bring that up here but every time someone disagrees with something I say, it usually starts with "well just because you're LEO (fill in the blank) yada, yada, yada"!

<span style="font-weight: bold">You come across like a highly opinionated, dumb, slimy, prick motherfucker. Guess what! YOU ARE!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I just saw Maser ragging on someone. Is that the 5th or 6th seal that has just been opened? I forget. </div></div>

You really should change your name back to "shady jay".

I just get ticked that critter capper is of my generation and he makes my generation look irresponsible. I been working since I was 13 and moved out when I was 17. I'm 20 now and own my own home, have an awsome "wife", have a beautiful almost 4 year old son and another kid on the way. I may be a goofy guy, but at least I'm a productive member of society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I just saw Maser ragging on someone. Is that the 5th or 6th seal that has just been opened? I forget. </div></div>

Although I am uncertain of where this event falls in the end-times, apocalyptic heirarchy, of this I am certain: I fear for the future of the republic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a way to settle it.

If all I had was this thread to go by, I say you're both assholes. </div></div>

I am an asshole but it has nothing to do with my job as a cop. In fact I hardly ever bring that up here but every time someone disagrees with something I say, it usually starts with "well just because you're LEO (fill in the blank) yada, yada, yada"!

<span style="font-weight: bold">You come across like a highly opinionated, dumb, slimy, prick motherfucker. Guess what! YOU ARE!</span> </div></div>

point proven!
you called it eleaf.

Tool and Die Maker?? No way in hell. Nobody I have ever known could make a pimple on a tool and die makers ass by age 19. Most of these folks were journeyman machinists for at least a few years before they were qualified as tool and die makers. So, unless our brother critter started his apprenticeship as a machinist at age 12, he ain't no tool and die maker. He might be working in a shop where tools and dies are made, but at his age he is a swamper at best. Sounds like a real wannabe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I just saw Maser ragging on someone. Is that the 5th or 6th seal that has just been opened? I forget. </div></div>

You really should change your name back to "shady jay".

I just get ticked that critter capper is of my generation and he makes my generation look irresponsible. I been working since I was 13 and moved out when I was 17. I'm 20 now and own my own home, have an awsome "wife", have a beautiful almost 4 year old son and another kid on the way. I may be a goofy guy, but at least I'm a productive member of society. </div></div>

Dude..... I know you are trying. And I failed at getting you to kill yourself. Even though you still would have been better off. Why don't you loose the binky boy crap and change your avatar to whatever a Maser is. Until then, the only person who will ever accept you and leave you alone is Frank because he wears diapers and shaves his legs too. Seriously, there is enough new people here that doesn't know your creepiness and you can make a fresh start. Otherwise, it will just be you and LL sharing the same Epilady.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread has turned so awesome I had to post. Carry on. </div></div>

Go fuck a fat chick.
cool.gif

Oh for fucks sakes shady jay let it go already! You are one of the few people here who continue to keep my "creepiness" alive. At least I'm not the one with the pink name.
wink.gif

The next time I read someone's comments about the "brotherhood" of the hide, I'm going to post a response with a link to this thread.

You know, I should've waited till a couple of more pages of posts had appeared - as I write this, I'm only about 5 posts down from CKA's incendiary comments about Frank and when he (Frank) retaliates I don't want to be caught up in the collateral damage.

BTW, Yut and eleaf - funny funny comments.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh for fucks sakes shady jay let it go already! You are one of the few people here who continue to keep my "creepiness" alive. At least I'm not the one with the pink name.
wink.gif
</div></div>

colorblind?

His name is purple. But nice try....

Ima try to walk a fine line here and not pick sides....I dont KNOW Creeter2/ Critter_Capper personally but i do know of his ATTEMPTS to get a job personally.

Im not batting for ANYONE here but come on. This thread has turned borderline bashing the guy which is against the rules. However funny some of the comments are....truth or opinion, have turned the thread into a train wreck. Rather than jumping on a bandwagon on slaughtering the guy, offer a solution to the problem he is refering to.

Flexing your nuts and thinking you know exactly what is goin on in someone's life doesnt justify the truth( if any) to the accusations.

Whatever the situation is, no matter if you think you know or not, is his. NO-ONE elses. So accusations of what is thought to be true is obsolete and useless.

Quarrels whether they be past or present should have no affect on the original question. Try to help and move on. If you just want an opportunity to bash someone or just jump on the bandwagon then just who's time are you wasting other than you own???

Semper Fi

The guy has a history here plain and simple. Just like me. The difference is that I learned from my fuck ups, but critter didn't. Seriously, if you walk into a room full of pitbulls with freshly butchered beef in your pockets, you should expect what follows next.

Comments like that prove that you havent learned anything.

Maser, Re-read the last part of my previous post and let it soak in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Whatever the situation is, no matter if you think you know or not, is his. NO-ONE elses. So accusations of what is thought to be true is obsolete and useless.
</div></div>
Yet he posted his problems about his welfare being late on an internet forum where he should know what kind of response he is likely to get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Whatever the situation is, no matter if you think you know or not, is his. NO-ONE elses. So accusations of what is thought to be true is obsolete and useless.
</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Yet he posted his problems about his welfare being late on an internet forum where he should know what kind of response he is likely to get. </span></div></div>

Bingo. able bodied, mentally stable 19 yr. old men don't need welfare (if he is accepting welfare and not unemployment). They need a swift kick in their vagina. Hopefully it will swell and turn into some balls and they quit taking handouts meant for the elderly and children.

Hmmmm, a little animosity between CKA and Maser, with Maser holding his own? It appears that our patawan with a now thickened skin has learned well with his time herein.

Maser, question. With your age and two kids I have to ask; Do you LIKE living innear poverty?
grin.gif

Poverty my ass Switch! I'd barrow money from family before I'd go on welfare. I can understand going on welfare for awhile until I got back on my feet if I was a woman with kids and my man left and took all the money, but that's not the case with critter.

Seriously, I learned that this is NOT the site for teenage bitch-blogging. People here couldn't care less about my life so that's why I learned to not make threads about it. Critter made his bed and now has to lie in it.

Some of you guys are missing the boat here. Let me try to explain how some of this works. The card Critter is referring to is the same bank card Virginia issues to anyone collecting benefits that are controlled by the State, whether it be welfare, unemployment compensation, etc, etc. The Commonwealth of VA uses the same bank card regardless of the benefits that are received; therefore, it is transparent to everyone other than the recipient and the State. Only the benefits recipient and the State know what the exact benefit is that is being received...nobody else.

I don't fault anyone for receiving unemployment benefits as long as they are still trying to find new work while they are collecting their unemployemt insurance. In fact, it is REQUIRED by most states that you report on a weekly basis what your new job searches were. No reporting means no benefits can be collected. Times are tough and unemployment benefits aren't much, but at least its something until you can find new work.
I didn't interpret Critter's post as meaning he wasn't trying to find new work. He is bitching because he is being charged fees by the bank card company. Some of the egos on this thread need to be put on ice.

As to changing the bank card company, that isn't possible because the agreement is between the State and the bank card company...not the individual. The only way he could do this would be to have the money direct deposited into an account that he owns (his checking acct/savings/money market).

I don't think he's going to have any recourse on this though. Next time, you may want to read the user agreement associated for the card that is issued. Good luck and hopefully, you can find some decent work soon. Its tough out there nowadays!!

Chad

Though I'm no proponent of using govt. subsistence to live, there certainly are exceptions to that rule, and with economic constraints such as those we currently face, different rules apply.

Don't get me wrong: I don't want to see families libin' off the fat from my hand long-term, nor do I think I need to pay for things such as health care and all that shit for others who cannot (for whatever reason). My family of 3 pays over $500 a month for health care and I don't feel the need to pay even more, in the form of tax dollars, for others just because they can't.

But there is need, and there is Need, and I'm more than willing to help a fellow American who is in Need. Especially in times such as these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poverty my ass Switch! I'd barrow money from family before I'd go on welfare. I can understand going on welfare for awhile until I got back on my feet if I was a woman with kids and my man left and took all the money, but that's not the case with critter.

Seriously, I learned that this is NOT the site for teenage bitch-blogging. People here couldn't care less about my life so that's why I learned to not make threads about it. Critter made his bed and now has to lie in it. </div></div>

Hey, I just remember living in Nor-CAl with a wife and kid. Damn jobs with crap wages that were barely above the poverty line. My Pop always said the difference between living well and poverty was one more kid...I'll be damned if he wasn't dead on. I finally got my stuff together and made it all work way back then.
You are indeed correct about making the bed and lying in it too. SO how hard DO you work to keep your OL, and kids in a house with food and heat? Mighty hard is my guess
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMelton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Rather than jumping on a bandwagon on slaughtering the guy, offer a solution to the problem he is refering to.

Semper Fi </div></div>

If he follows most of the advice "get off your lazy ass and get a job" won't that solve the problem???

It just isn't the nanny solution.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man in the silk suit hurries by,

Catches the lay-about-loafer's eye,

Just for fun he says,

Get a job...?

Apologies to Bruce Hornsby </div></div>

That's just the way it is! Some things will never change! LOL.

Creepy Crapper has gotten good advice here, he just needs to follow through! LMFAO

Sorry young man, I'm not usually a dogpiler. I hope you find work soon, and get off the teet. I'm just making it worse aren't I???? hehehe.

Actually Switch, considering there's no house payments to make, it's not hard at all to keep my family supported. Of course seeing as another kid is on the way, that means diapers and formula will have to be bought again. It's crazy how expensive them 2 items get to be. My only real problem is budgeting my time. I used to spend my spare time doing fun things like dirtbiking and shooting. Nowadays I spend my free time gaming or surfing the net because it's too late to do anything outdoors.

Maser has 2 kids and another one on the way??? Holy shit!! God help us!! You're how old...19 or 20?? Geezus Maser..wrap your rascal son!!!

Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MASER-types abound here now. All snipers, of course. Everyone is. </div></div>

I'm still waiting on my certificate. I completed the Sniper clep test CKA sent me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But there is need, and there is Need, and I'm more than willing to help a fellow American who is in Need. Especially in times such as these. </div></div>

Me too, so here's a a few non-existant machinist jobs in Va

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mnu/1618781251.html
http://richmond.craigslist.org/mnu/1612339718.html
http://tricities.craigslist.org/trd/1580771693.html

Or, OP could go the way of this Master Machinist who is unemployed and is really reaching out for jobs, and demonstrating some dignity
http://asheville.craigslist.org/egr/1615133703.html

IIRC wasn't Mr Toole & Dye
smile.gif
maker bragging back when he was telling everyone how to build rifles that he had a "trust fund"?

Apparently a "Trust Fund" and a 19yr old "Toole & Dye" maker are not compatible???

Just bored and thinking out loud. I am an old "stupid f**ker" as he called me once so perhaps my memory is on a different famous SH member?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308 LPT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Capper....this is some kind of early April fool’s joke right???

If not...then what the Hell is wrong with you REALLY??

You come on a public forum that has a lot of LEO’s/Military/ Tax paying BLUE & WHITE collar workers....to complain about you not receiving some NOT FREE government money that you think you are entitled too????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've paid into the same taxes for years</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Slapchop said:
How old are you again? 19 or 20? Seriously, get a job. Stop being a mooch.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Turn 20 in 2 weeks. And, how do you derive that I'm a mooch? For all you know I'm getting child support</span></div></div>

Why because you paid taxes for 4 whole years if you worked steady from 16 to 20....

Which from 16 to 18 by federal law is usually part time unless under the table which in turn then you didn’t pay taxes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, Wish I could do away with the problem company, but if I were to go the direct deposit route, It would be a day slower than this system already (normally) is. <span style="color: #FF0000">So your going to die if its one more day...</span>

I take no shame in receiving assistance from the government,<span style="color: #FF0000">Unless you are a veteran or a legit disabled citizen...you should </span>thats why it's there. <span style="color: #FF0000">No it's not</span> The economy is shit,<span style="color: #FF0000">Yeah things are tough all over not just at your house your preaching to the chour that's no excuse</span> and there are hardly any jobs in the area that one could get paid well enough to survive alone.<span style="color: #FF0000">Because I'm to good to work shit jobs for now and pay bills...If that's the case then move to where the jobs are...that's just weak!!</span>

My benefits net me the same amount as someone making 12 dollars an hour at a 40 hour job, <span style="color: #FF0000">This says I have figured out a way to stay home and play on internet all day </span>

all employment paying more than this is being relocated left and right,<span style="color: #FF0000">again follow the work and make sacrifices people been doing it for years its not a new thing </span>and I have more of a financial obligation than working in a low-end retail or fast food job would allow.<span style="color: #FF0000">This is the one that probably fires me up the most.....Because you over extended yourself and your means in living... me and my fellow tax paying American brothers and sisters have to pick up your financial burden...because your to good to work 2 jobs to make it......single mothers have been doing it for years</span>

Just think SlapChop, when you start shitting your pants again in a few years, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">according to your philosophy</span></span>, you'll be mooching too,<span style="color: #FF0000">how is it mooching if he has paid into it is entire life </span>receiving social security that you didn't pay for but a very small portion of. <span style="color: #FF0000">If it has been deducted from everyone of his pay checks then I guess he paid for it.....But because of thousands of people like you by the time we get there...there won't be anykind of SS or any other assistance program because you and them will have burned it all up....so thanks for making me work till I die...</span></div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Now MAN UP!!!.....pull up the big boy panties...let your feet do the walking a find a job or 2...stop crying about how rough your life is because your undeserved welfare check is 1 or 2 days late!!!

If this is basically the mentality of most 20 year old males today...then GOD help us because we are not coming back!!!!!</span> </div></div>

Big +1 there. It is living on the taxpayers. Reminds me of my girlfriends mom. She got laid off and has stayed on unemployment for like 2-3 YEARS! Has had multiple job offers, but they just didn't pay enough for her, so she would rather keep getting extensions and telling the unemployment office that she is looking for work when in fact she's doing shit.

When asked, she justifies it by saying that she deserves it because she's paid into it her whole life she's like 40. So I guess it's like retirement now!

And I have no sypmathy for a 19 year old on welfare.

I got out of the military at 22 and had 3 shitty ass jobs before I landed one in LE. One of which was a BAG BOY at a fucking country club paying minimum wage, part time, and being supervised by a just out of highschool prick.

$%*! you critter, get a job.