• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

I can’t speak for everyone, but one of the great things about the tcs is the ability to weigh it down in the arca rail and but stock area… a carbon fiber barrel would be counter productive in that respect.

Reactions: Stoweit
So first let me say these are all beautiful rifles! I’m looking into getting Something similar., Still trying to weigh out a Bergara Preimer or maybe the new waypoint from Springfield, or piecing one together. But one thing I noticed is none of these rifles have a carbon fiber barrel?
is there a specific reason?
thanks

I highly recommend piecing one together, you can get a custom action that is higher quality than springfield and bergara. A custom action can accept prefits too.

The manners prs-tcs is designed for prs competition. Guys shooting prs usually shoot heavy rifles with heavy barrels. No one really shoots prs matches with carbon fiber barrels they’re to light. This stock allows you to put a heavy barrel in is and balance out the rifle to where you want.

If you like this stock and want a light rifle with and carbon barrel look at the manners lrh.

Reactions: Stoweit
Saltwater Camo TCS with a Tempest action in 6cm.
33B1738F-FBCA-4AAC-A365-ACFD4139CA67.jpeg
FA51D0C9-C75B-49DD-ADED-11D3B75595F5.jpeg

Anyone have issues with the arca rail bending with very little pressure on it?
Not happy after just 1 range trip.

Nice. Get some photos up when that fire stick is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: S3th
I saw that, you beat me to it by minutes! I had it in the cart and got up to do something around the house and it was gone when I sat back down again! 🤪

If you want to trade for GAP Metallic in High Gloss get at me...
I have been eyeing them for quite some time. Had a few back in black and Americana pass me up as I was waiting for GAP. Then after seeing one of these, I knew I had to grab it. It seems like all of their recent releases are back in black or Americana.

I have been eyeing them for quite some time. Had a few back in black and Americana pass me up as I was waiting for GAP. Then after seeing one of these, I knew I had to grab it. It seems like all of their recent releases are back in black or Americana.

I really dig the black and carbon, I have had one in Back in Back High Gloss on order for a few months now and hate the waiting...

Almost snagged a back in black color PRS1 a couple weeks ago. Couldn’t find any examples on line. Was ginna paint it myself anyway.
One I saw available was just too heavy with the adjustable cheek riser. Decided to install a riser myself on an EH1 to keep the weight down. I have several “heavy” bolt guns. Going titanium action, carbon fiber barrel and custom outfitted stock shooting for about 6.5-7.0 lbs before optics. We will see….

the “back in black” color would have beeb fine as is or made a great base for some custom stencil/graphics. Nice looking rig!

Bit off topic, but does anyone know if manners can refill a stock set up as a repeater to a single action footprint.

Isn’t it the same Mini Chassis that is in their other stocks? Shouldn’t be a problem. I had to trim the latch a bit to get the proper height on my Team T4A for my AW’s, but it wasn’t much.

Running AW mags with HRD Kit currently in new Fuzion BRA build and they have been running great although only have a couple hundred rounds through it.

Not a scenic pick but both in it. All black one is main gun and the High Plains is WTO switch lug setup. Both TL3’s. 6 Comet main, 223, 6 Comet and 6x47L on practice/backup switch lug setup.

Attachments

• BA70E453-4A5E-4ED9-B0C8-A7CCBD6C3FFD.jpeg
    BA70E453-4A5E-4ED9-B0C8-A7CCBD6C3FFD.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: CK1.0 and giumau1
Hey sell me that Frank brake lol. Nice looking rifle
Good eye, I was testing it for John. I can get you in touch with him if you’re looking for one. Not sure if he’s running full production on them yet or if he plans to, but it’s a worthwhile add to the Omega for sure.

Reactions: Lucreau
Good eye, I was testing it for John. I can get you in touch with him if you’re looking for one. Not sure if he’s running full production on them yet or if he plans to, but it’s a worthwhile add to the Omega for sure.
That would be much appreciated! Just picked up my omega a couple weeks ago

Will have my TCS next week. 28" hvy comp hawkhill 6bra, LPA Fuzion, mk5hd pr2-mil. With tuner/brake/Ckyepod I figure I'll be around 21.5# how much weight can I add with the steel arca rail?

Anyone running their tcs with a br variant utilizing aw mags with hrd kit? I've got accurate mags with kits but would like to try the shorter height mags.

Anyone running their tcs with a br variant utilizing aw mags with hrd kit? I've got accurate mags with kits but would like to try the shorter height mags.
I couldn’t get AW to seat. I decided to file the mag itself. It works but can be ripped out without pushing the mag release lol

To use shorter mags I am switching to MDT BR 10 round and ARC 10 round.

I couldn’t get AW to seat. I decided to file the mag itself. It works but can be ripped out without pushing the mag release lol

To use shorter mags I am switching to MDT BR 10 round and ARC 10 round.
Report back to us on how the arc mags run with pva mag kits. I run arc mags exclusively in gt, x47 and creed with crf and push feed actions with no issues thus far. However the feed lips are short as they're designed or crf actions for early release into the retained bolt face. Curious how a br variant case will operate with the further shortened lips when a mag kit is installed.

Also, Manners got back to me this morning, they are no longer offering metal arca rails for the TCS. Kinda BS, I bet the demand was higher than the a419 unit.

I’m running a Fuzion with aw mag with HRD kit and they are running great thus far.

Also, Manners got back to me this morning, they are no longer offering metal arca rails for the TCS. Kinda BS, I bet the demand was higher than the a419 unit.

You can use the steel Torchworks rail GAP has for their PPR rifle, IIRC you’ll need to drill a hole or 2 maybe, you’ll need to call GAP and ask about them though, because I can’t seem to find them on their site anymore…

I dislike the aluminum/brass A419 rail and much prefer the steel rail, (GAP was going to help me with the Torchworks one on my latest TCS after it showed up with an A419 rail, but Tom found one of the steel ones kicking around the shop for me, I may have gotten one of the last ones).

IDK why they’re dropping the steel ARCA rails either, bummer.

You can use the steel Torchworks rail GAP has for their PPR rifle, IIRC you’ll need to drill a hole or 2 maybe, you’ll need to call GAP and ask about them though, because I can’t seem to find them on their site anymore…

I dislike the aluminum/brass A419 rail and much prefer the steel rail, (GAP was going to help me with the Torchworks one on my latest TCS after it showed up with an A419 rail, but Tom found one of the steel ones kicking around the shop for me, I may have gotten one of the last ones).

IDK why they’re dropping the steel ARCA rails either, bummer.
I'm just not a fan the serrated chainsaw edges. I much prefer smooth. The rrs soar clamp on my Ckyepod is 3 years old and its worn enough, a just slightly under spec rail can slip a lil. Maybe I need to upgrade some gear.......

Reactions: Renvall
Could anyone measure from the front of the grip to the trigger shoe, and let me know the distance? Preferably with a curved TriggerTech.

I've had several manners stocks. Some fit perfect and others had quite a stretch from the grip to the trigger.

Thanks in advance!

Could anyone measure from the front of the grip to the trigger shoe, and let me know the distance? Preferably with a curved TriggerTech.

I've had several manners stocks. Some fit perfect and others had quite a stretch from the grip to the trigger.

Thanks in advance!
Measuring from center of the grip area to the middle of the shoe is roughly 2 3/8”. Basically an angled measurement. But from top of grip area straight to shoe is 2”.

Reactions: Secant