• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors SiCo Omega end cap.

Im in for a 308 end cap just so I don’t have to hear “ is that a can with a muzzle break on the end?” Seriously I’m in.

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
I've only shot my omega with the "brake" since I've owned it, is there any difference in recoil going to the flat cap? I can't imagine it being much on most normal calibers, but I thought I'd ask!

I have both the 556 and 308 end caps. I eventually took them both off and put the brake back on, just because I didn't ever want to run into the issue of launching my 556 end cap down range shooting a 6.5 or 7mm. With the brake, its no question which one is on there. Also, the brake has ALOT more surface area than the end caps and will help cool the suppressor faster.

Reactions: Alarka
On info based in this thread, ill just do a .30 end, im sure I’d efff up snd send the .223/6.5 cap downrange. Decibel savings are minimal.

Money ready!

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Making titanium chips now, should be in stock by end of next week. 7.62 and 6.5
44FD92B8-6B6A-4A3B-9830-BCA8C4254B87.jpeg

Ordered one, and a direct thread adapter...

I had hoped I would have my Omega by the time you guys get the endcap available, but you guys beat the ATF :)
430 days and counting :(

Btw what tool do I use to tighten the endcap and the direct thread adapter?

I had hoped I would have my Omega by the time you guys get the endcap available, but you guys beat the ATF :)

Uhhhh, you need to be calling them...

The omega comes with a wrench with three pins that engage the holes in the face of the cap.

The omega comes with a wrench with three pins that engage the holes in the face of the cap.
Oh ok, I did open the box when the Omega arrived at the FFL but I don't remember what else was in the box
Thanks!

Already ordered the 6.5 end cap, but can you tell me a little about the DT adapter? Thought about getting one but wasnt sure if the benefit of it vs the stock one other than weight.
For me the benefits are weight and that I don't need to put a muzzle brake on my hunting rifles, I leave the break on my sbr and precision rifle, and just remove the ASR and put the direct thread adapter on the can for my hunting rifle

In the 6" direct thread configuration, they bring the Omega down to a 12oz can.

HjilD7tl.jpg

OILN9Y9l.jpg

This it's a great addition. I wish area 419 would make a Ti hellfire adapter that would really make that can extremely light. I use my omega with the Hellfire adapter and the Ti end cap and i find myself going to it over both my hybrid and 30CB9 on reduced weight and length alone.

Both the direct thread adapter and the end cap arrived today.. I have to say they are beautiful!

Thanks for making these!

Received my Ti parts today, machine work is great. Si-Co Hybrid comes in 16oz with titanium end cap and 5/8 direct thread adapter. Dropped nearly 3 Oz with the Ti parts. On the end of a lightweight barrel its noticeable. For comparison i get:

Steel 5/8 adapter 3.8 Oz
Titanium 5/8 adapter 1.5 Oz

Steel 46 caliber end cap 1.6 Oz
Titanium 30 caliber end cap 1.0 Oz

Not the most accurate scale but its pretty damn good. Part is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Went together flawlessly and zero effort. Seriously thinking about their direct thread, but i use the area419 system to move my can about, so that weight savings would be minimal with a lot of extra work to move the can.

Anyway, if anyone has any doubts on this part, don’t, its top notch and shipping was fast.

Attachments

• 5BB2DDE6-D464-49AC-9108-503D55C29067.jpeg
    5BB2DDE6-D464-49AC-9108-503D55C29067.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 2151B596-77A2-41D4-8263-C3194C4061D3.jpeg
    2151B596-77A2-41D4-8263-C3194C4061D3.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 07F83067-CB4D-4E58-BB0E-24480F05E359.jpeg
    07F83067-CB4D-4E58-BB0E-24480F05E359.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 101
Received my Ti parts today, machine work is great. Si-Co Hybrid comes in 16oz with titanium end cap and 5/8 direct thread adapter. Dropped nearly 3 Oz with the Ti parts. On the end of a lightweight barrel its noticeable. For comparison i get:

Steel 5/8 adapter 3.8 Oz
Titanium 5/8 adapter 1.5 Oz

Steel 46 caliber end cap 1.6 Oz
Titanium 30 caliber end cap 1.0 Oz
Titanium .30 caliber front cap is .6 oz.
Titanium 5/8 adapter is 1.3 oz.

:)

Reactions: mustang-cars
Here are some quick weights per my Amazon scale. I'm running a Dead Air mount, but I've included a picture for those running the original direct thread mount.
20191013_205048.jpg
20191013_205123.jpg

The Hansohn Brothers .30 endcap is very nicely finished, and I'm looking forward to using the Omega in this configuration.

Are you guys who bought these just gonna paint the titanium caps or leave them naked (shiny)?

Well for those of who hunt, it looks quite shiny; it’s pretty but think I would hit it with a wee bit of black spray paint

If you want the coating to last, bead blast it and coat it. I'm not confident any coating would adhere well as it comes. If you're hunting, the round count will be low enough that you can probably get away with touching it up each time before you go out. Buy it and try it

If you want the coating to last, bead blast it and coat it. I'm not confident any coating would adhere well as it comes. If you're hunting, the round count will be low enough that you can probably get away with touching it up each time before you go out. Buy it and try it
That's been my plan. Krylon as needed