• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors SiCo Omega end cap.

God damn it, I bought a shiny one even though I havent even submitted the form 4 for the new omega but I was afraid that it would be a one time thing and they would sell out before I got around to it.

Oh well, baller baller shiny cap, just need to polish the cerakote off and make than can a pretty polish too.

Shiney looks nice :)
IMG_20191019_120047_212.jpg

Are they stamped or marked in any way to distinguish between the 6.5 and 7.62?

Went with Sid's idea , placed order for both end caps in titanium, shiny.
(6.5 front cap)
Will give updates as soon as they come in.

Reactions: sid
Got my "silver" end caps in, put them on my Hybrid, Front end cap is flush and looks great, Rear or barrel end , is not quite flush, have to take apart again to see if carbon from the OEM end cap is restricting the complete install

I looked for one of these for a while before I ordered a regular one about a year ago. Looks like I will be ordering one. What are approx weight savings between the 2? (Sico vs Ti HB)

Last edited:
Got my "silver" end caps in, put them on my Hybrid, Front end cap is flush and looks great, Rear or barrel end , is not quite flush, have to take apart again to see if carbon from the OEM end cap is restricting the complete install
Did you get this figured out? Mine are completely flush, but I installed them on a brand new suppressor that I hadn't shot yet

@spife7980 My apologies, I read the first page and skipped to the 3rd to see if they were shipping and then wondered about weights. Thanks for the info!

Did you get this figured out? Mine are completely flush, but I installed them on a brand new suppressor that I hadn't shot yet

I got my end cap and threaded adapter today. They are the cerakoted ones and they are very nice. My suppressor has 150 rounds on it is all and I had to clean out some of the carbon to get it to sit flush. It’s nothing to do with the Ti parts at all.the machining and quality are fantastic on these pieces!

I got my end cap and threaded adapter today. They are the cerakoted ones and they are very nice. My suppressor has 150 rounds on it is all and I had to clean out some of the carbon to get it to sit flush. It’s nothing to do with the Ti parts at all.the machining and quality are fantastic on these pieces!
I know and I agree that the titanium pieces are great quality, I just wanted to make sure TACC is happy about them too since I basically send him the link which ones he should buy
It be a bummer if he wasn't happy with them!

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Parts are Top quality and look great.

So I put the new end cap on and it’s great. POI did not shift/change. To my unlearned mind, recoil and report seem about the same out of my 300 WM with the 1.5 inch brake that goes on the end of the can. Definitely a good upgrade.

Then I put the new direct thread module in after spending a boatload of time with rags, tooth brush and CLP trying to get all the crusty carbon fouling off the inside threads of the can. Apparently the new module goes in deeper than the OEM one. I used CLP on the threads before but the portion that were exposed deeper in the can were crispy coated. So new adapter was hitting resistance in the last quarter of the threads. Think I finally got it balls deep so to speak.

But I did get a new POI shit about two inches right. Only reason it bothers me is b/c the shift between can on/off was a straight 1.5 vertical deviation with the OEM adapter. Now I have a vertical and horizontal deviation. Makes me wonder if the adapter truly is flush mounted or if residual carbon is still throwing in a variable.

Anybody else getting a new revised shift with the new direct thread adapters verse the OEM. Kind of suspect it’s just part of the deal but perhaps I need to really go ape shit trying to remove the remaining carbon.

Last edited:
... portion that were exposed deeper in the can were crispy coated. So new adapter was hitting resistance in the last quarter of the threads. Think I finally got it balls deep so to speak.
... remove the remaining carbon.
Yes, the Omega threads are probably caked, a lot, especially if you have a high round count. I've found CLP to be lacking and recommend SLiP2000 Carbon Cutter, CLR or something similar.

Reactions: TACC
Thank you sir. I’ll give it a try. And yes my round count is real high as I shoot int on 4 weapons!! ?

Yes, the Omega threads are probably caked, a lot, especially if you have a high round count. I've found CLP to be lacking and recommend SLiP2000 Carbon Cutter, CLR or something similar.

Any update on availability of new cerakoted end caps? Would love one in .30 cal.