• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sig p320 lawsuit

As far as I know they do, but that’s not saying much. Haha! Maybe if I find a pre p320 I’ll snag it just for fun.
I have one lol. Tactical model with threaded barrel and suppressor height sights.

heres-your-sign-duh.gif
God damn dude. The question has been answered. Let the thread die. Why guys like you won't let an answered question die is beyond me.

There is an ulcer-prevention IGNORE option on all the threads on this forum. Sayin' for a friend.

During a drawstroke, the location of the holster release button puts your finger in close proximity to the trigger, which could cause an accidental discharge.

Yeah, I still have one but I did a ton of dry holster/draw before I used it much. I come out finger straight on the frame above the trigger after engaging the release with the side of my finger. Do not want to booger hook it.

The latest one has a thumb release. I like it much more. Only thing I could find to hold the x-5 locally (their manufacturing plant is in town, so supporting local even if it is Vista).

Reactions: MarshallDodge
I personally loaded up a primed case and beat the living fuck out of a few p320s, dropped them etc.. . Never a discharge . When someone shoots themself , they tend to try to blame someone or something else.
Why do you automatically and dangerously victim blame? Do some basic research before you put others at risk with such comments:

Secondary dear issues.

There was a small defect in a few of the intial production runs that allowed it to fire when dropped, but it was not an easy condition to achieve. SIG changed the design anyway despite the crazy amount of factors that had to come together to create the event, and all subsequently manufactured 320s are safe as can be (including every single M17/18)

if you own a very early one check the recall notices, if it's not a very early one nothing to worry about.
This is NOT the drop issue (but how ridiculous is not for one handgun to have TWO major issues?):

This is NOT the drop issue (but how ridiculous is not for one handgun to have TWO major issues?):

I actually made a little jig a while back while I was doing work on my P320, to hold the FCU, striker and trigger components in place but allow me to watch them in action. The only way I could see an AD/ND occurring is if the part on the striker itself actually shears off.

Hopefully we'll get some news on what the alleged mechanism of failure is so that it can be investigated more thoroughly

Reactions: atomic41