• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer SSG 3000 full write up and myths clarified.

Apparently the sig comes with barrel break in instructions. Shoot,clean x5, shoot twice,clean x5 shoot 5,and clean x5. I would not think that a hammer forged or match grade barrel would need it but that's what sig recommends. If it won't void the warranty, I will do it on mine. It sounds like this rifle shoots 1/2 moa out of the box so I don't see the point but it cant hurt either.

Apparently the sig comes with barrel break in instructions. Shoot,clean x5, shoot twice,clean x5 shoot 5,and clean x5. I would not think that a hammer forged or match grade barrel would need it but that's what sig recommends. If it won't void the warranty, I will do it on mine. It sounds like this rifle shoots 1/2 moa out of the box so I don't see the point but it cant hurt either.

Not even mentioned in my manual.

http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/Cm...SG3000MiniManual_OM-SSG3000-USA_REV05_HR.PDF

Maybe I missed it?