• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Slightly OT - but gotta give kudos to LOWLIGHT

prairiefire

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
Nebraska
As a relative new member of SH, I have learned so much about the wonderful world of guns, ammunition, optics, etc. The free flow of information is astounding as is the area of expertise and experience that is shared here. Where else could one get this type of education - and the price is right. In addition, the market forums for guns, optics and ammo gives me the chance to buy very decent equipment, usually at a very equitable, if not downright inexpensive prices. My experiences with the buy/sell/PIF aspects of this board have exposed me to some top notch folks. The self policing that keeps us all in order and preserves fairness is also amazing. So, thanks to LOWLIGHT and all the moderators who make this a rich and fertile ground for what has become a new passion of mine!

Re: Slightly OT - but gotta give kudos to LOWLIGHT

I couldn't agree more, this is a great site.
Interesting moniker, "Prariefire" I used to drink those, tequilla and Tobassco hot sauce. A wicked drink.
myerfire