• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Small Coyote Problem

oldgrayone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
South East Georgia
Got this in a email today.

Coyote Population

The Alberta Government and the Alberta Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Alberta ranchers for controlling the coyote
population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predators, the
tree-huggers had a 'more humane' solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males would then be castrated and let loose again. Therefore the
population would be controlled. This was ACTUALLY proposed to the Alberta Ranching Association and Farming Association by
the Alberta Government and the Alberta Forest Service.

All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally, one of the old boys in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said, 'Son, I don't think you understand our problem. Those coyotes ain't fu_kin' our sheep.....they're eatin' 'em!' You should have been there to hear the roar of laughter!

Re: Small Coyote Problem

Now that is the funnest thing I have read all day. Thanks I needed that!

Re: Small Coyote Problem

Them bunny fuckers wanted to try to do that with our wolfs up here. Good old Sara is still letting some luckey SOB schwackem from Super Cubs though, God knows I would love be on one of theose teams.