• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Sniper war in Ukraine

Ok, so you post this:​

#1​

7F900A91-2248-432B-BB0F-4F2A4126FF96.jpeg

1697233037019.png

1697232928675.png

#4​

E18B2920-72D8-45E6-8594-0D955675EDCE.jpeg

You literally just called yourself a retard.

You just accused us for having stickers on our NF scopes, collectively calling us, and I quote, “Reindeer bitches”.

Damn bro, that stings. You really know how to hurt a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
You just accused us for having stickers on our NF scopes, collectively calling us, and I quote, “Reindeer bitches”.

Damn bro, that stings. You really know how to hurt a guy.
You're taking the phrase out of context, don't manipulate bullshit

It’s like one Reindeer bitch calling another Reindeer a bitch.

Damn.
Fuck, I’m so impressed that you’re a fucking Russian troll.
You want people who come here to read the information to become uninterested in reading nonsense and leave.
Why the fuck are you doing this?

Oh, bygones will be bygones. Water under the bridge. I’m sorry man. You’re probably Ukrainian.

So tell me, I’ve got a .204 Ruger. Shoots smoking fast. Like, 4225fps, 32gr Vmax. Pretty small bullet.

Would something like that be useful against the Russians? Like, I don’t know, shooting through a door’s keyhole at Russian headquarters? Or maybe between the armor joints in a T-72? BANG, right in the driver’s huevos rancheros?

So how’s the war going? Y’all winning?
Is this a fucking joke???
The war is going on in such a way that compared to it, Vetnam was like a fight between kids in a bar.
There are battles for every forest planting. Everything is erased by artillery and aviation. Fucking drones see the battlefield day and night, and the bends of the terrain don’t help in hiding from observation.
And if they see cast iron 152mm

And if they see cast iron 152mm
They…want to eat your bacon that’s frying in your 152mm diameter cast iron frypan?

No, ha, that can’t be! I’m a fool. Gotta lay off the sauce. But man cast iron sure makes bacon crispy! 🥓 🍳👃 🤤

You must mean your 152mm cast iron howitzers, right?

Oh, bygones will be bygones. Water under the bridge. I’m sorry man. You’re probably Ukrainian.

So tell me, I’ve got a .204 Ruger. Shoots smoking fast. Like, 4225fps, 32gr Vmax. Pretty small bullet.

Would something like that be useful against the Russians? Like, I don’t know, shooting through a door’s keyhole at Russian headquarters? Or maybe between the armor joints in a T-72? BANG, right in the driver’s huevos rancheros?
When the Russians were driving in large columns around my country at the beginning of the war, we were looking for places for sniper ambushes, namely, we chose a piece of the road with a bend and a cliff into a ditch, these assholes were driving in columns, and tank mechanics were driving with open hatches and their heads sticking out. We shot hit the tank driver in the head before turning and the tank fell into a cliff.
Taking advantage of the fuss until they understood what had happened, they identified the commander and eliminated him.
So a caliber like yours allows you to shoot well at short distances with minimal lead.

Reactions: carbonbased
They…want to eat your bacon that’s frying in your 152mm diameter cast iron frypan?

No, ha, that can’t be! I’m a fool. Gotta lay off the sauce. But man cast iron sure makes bacon crispy! 🥓 🍳👃 🤤

You must mean your 152mm cast iron howitzers, right?
Yes

Tell me, do they coat the insides of the cast iron howitzers with grease to make them last longer? Like with bacon grease if you’re out of the good stuff?

Because I imagine the cast iron howitzers would get worn out fast with all the hot sausage-like rounds you’re blasting outta them. Cooking hot!

As you’re firing your morning salvos, I can just hear you dudes yelling, “Hey Ruskies! Have some fucking breakfast!”

Tell me, do they coat the insides of the cast iron howitzers with grease to make them last longer? Like with bacon grease if you’re out of the good stuff?

Because I imagine the cast iron howitzers would get worn out fast with all the hot sausage-like rounds you’re blasting outta them. Cooking hot!

As you’re firing your morning salvos, I can just hear you dudes yelling, “Hey Ruskies! Have some fucking breakfast!”

I'm not an artilleryman and I don't know how to maintain howitzers

Reactions: carbonbased
Are you asking how much the ruined tanks in the pic would cost?

I’m thinking, 550,000 pesos or something?
I see you're a hanging guy. You're trying to make a fucking joke here.
I wish I could fucking bring your ass right now to the terekon near the city of Avdeevka, and you could fucking see with your own eyes what shrapnel from shells weighing 1-2 kg does to living people fucking.
I think you would have given up in about 8 minutes, despite the fact that you would have been offered one million bucks to sit on the terekon for half an hour

I see you're a hanging guy. You're trying to make a fucking joke here.
I wish I could fucking bring your ass right now to the terekon near the city of Avdeevka, and you could fucking see with your own eyes what shrapnel from shells weighing 1-2 kg does to living people fucking.
I think you would have given up in about 8 minutes, despite the fact that you would have been offered one million bucks to sit on the terekon for half an hour
That’s just slang, like as in “American pesos”. Aka dollars. Isn’t $550,000 american pesos (dollars) a lot over there?

That’s just slang, like as in “American pesos”. Aka dollars. Isn’t $550,000 american pesos (dollars) a lot over there?
In short, I spent a lot of time on you today.
Why am I doing this, I don't fucking know.
Maybe because I expect to hear some adequate people with normal questions.
Remember the hangman, war comes to the house unexpectedly.
Maybe after tomorrow Uncle Sem will grab your ass with the words “I need you” and throw you into Taiwan to defend democracy))))
Then I'll make a fucking joke.
In the meantime, joke while you joke)))

So, I have spent a lot of time on you too.

I still don’t know if you are telling the truth or not. You start out barely communicating and then start using my idea to use an online translator.

Now at least you make some sense.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Telling us about your tactics? So the Russians read it?

It’s around 2:31am in Ukraine right now. Aren’t you tired?

Reactions: 308pirate
Wonder where this would be if Ukraine had joined NATO?

I still don’t know if you are telling the truth or not. You start out barely communicating and then start using my idea to use an online translator.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Telling us about your tactics? So the Russians read it?

Yes, I’m tired and want to sleep, and if you hadn’t been smart about my grammatical mistakes and tried to learn something new, the conversation would have been much more fruitful.
And regarding your taxes and money, I’ll tell you this.
I would also be glad to pay 15 cents for gas at gas stations more than to fight since 2014.

In order to prove you are not a robot describe the Nazi symbols..

1697240706275.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ...
Yes, I’m tired and want to sleep, and if you hadn’t been smart about my grammatical mistakes and tried to learn something new, the conversation would have been much more fruitful.
I would also be glad to pay 15 cents for gas at gas stations more than to fight since 2014.
Well, get some sleep. Perhaps I have made too much fun of you, but you make it so easy.

I don’t know what to say about you communicating on this site. Explaining publicly how you fight sounds like a poor idea. If you are looking for tips, I’m sure there are better places for you to go.

I’ve probably just been training a Chat GPT-like AI lol.

On this you do not see the whole picture, and it is not your fault.

Our government has printed so much money and spent it so poorly that most doesn't even make it to you on the front, but is siphoned off by corruption.

All that money printed has hit us SUPER FUCKING HARD with inflation. More than you know. This is the fault of our government and they use you as the excuse. And then we watch as our bumbling idiot in charge spends it in stupid ways on this Ukraine war that his global policies are enabling and worsening at the same time.

And your leader Zelensky is viewed with suspicion here too. His wife spent over 1 million US dollars on jewelry here a week ago while visiting our country with him. This seems suspect when we are funding your war at our massive expense to the well being and preparedness of our country. We do not even have enough munitions for ourselves now.

Very few people here have a problem with anyone shooting people who are trying to take away their country. We understand and support that.

What we cannot stand are the politicians on all sides pissing away your lives and our livelihoods to enrich themselves.

So please understand that this is about much more than 15 cents per gallon on gas.

P.S. they don’t make any howitzers or tanks out of cast iron. They make some (heavy) pans and some engine blocks out of the stuff…it retains heat well but is brittle compared to armor plate and whatever they make real howitzers out of.

A cast iron howitzer would immediately blow up when firing its first 152mm shot and a cast iron tank would have holes punched through it no problem.

Get to the point

Our government has printed so much money and spent it so poorly that most doesn't even make it to you on the front, but is siphoned off by corruption.

All that money printed has hit us SUPER FUCKING HARD with inflation. More than you know. This is the fault of our government and they use you as the excuse. And then we watch as our bumbling idiot in charge spends it in stupid ways on this Ukraine war that his global policies are enabling and worsening at the same time.

And your leader Zelensky is viewed with suspicion here too. His wife spent over 1 million US dollars on jewelry here a week ago while visiting our country with him. This seems suspect when we are funding your war at our massive expense to the well being and preparedness of our country. We do not even have enough munitions for ourselves now.

Very few people here have a problem with anyone shooting people who are trying to take away their country. We understand and support that.

What we cannot stand are the politicians on all sides pissing away your lives and our livelihoods to enrich themselves.

So please understand that this is about much more than 15 cents per gallon on gas.

Too obtuse.

Ukraine is being used as a corrupt ATM.

Ukrainian leaders are bleeding their countrymen white.

When it all collapses your leaders will be living large as expats while Ukrainian bodies join the soils already full of bones from centuries of conflict.

Ukraine needs critical thinking skills.

The United States goaded Russia into attacking you because our corrupt pols wanted a location to launder money and divert the attention of the People to the corruption of our govt.

Our government is not your friend.

You are being abandoned as we speak for the new girl - Israel. They have to protect your Presidents new house.

Thanks for explaining bro.
Regarding my government, I’ll tell you this: I didn’t vote for this pop clown.
I am sure it will be his turn to answer before the law.
I'm really ashamed that my government is corrupt rats.
But I’m not fighting for these assholes, I’m fighting for my home, my family, my land.
I could still live in the USA back in 2012. But I have my own home and I love it very much.
That's why I'm here, even though I'm still alive.
Thank you for helping you.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
If you are really fighting for your home, and not a disinformation ploy, which we don't know, no offense, then no one here has a problem with that.

But most of us here have a big problem with how badly the corruption in your country has been used to hurt ours by our own politicians and yours. All for fucking money while good men die in a war that is very rarely about what you think it is.

I know. I have fought this exact same war, just 10 years ago in a desert, and not today in farm fields.