• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Sniper war in Ukraine

If you are really fighting for your home, and not a disinformation ploy, which we don't know, no offense, then no one here has a problem with that.

But most of us here have a big problem with how badly the corruption in your country has been used to hurt ours by our own politicians and yours. All for fucking money while good men die in a war that is very rarely about what you think it is.

I know. I have fought this exact same war, just 10 years ago in a desert, and not today in farm fields.
How can I convey to you that I’m not a fucking bot?

There is an FBI in the bowels of the Hoover Building jerking off over this stupid shit.

Probably. But I gave him some time on a slow day and took him at face value while not trusting him at all. From here on out we judge by actions.

If it is FBI, then hello Friendly But Incompetent.

Reactions: pmclaine
Wery smart.

6t3y0n.gif

Just out of curiosity. Where was this picture taken, what part of the country? Were you there when the tanks were taken out?
This photo was taken at a distance of about 1 km from the western part of the village of Bogorodichnoye, Donetsk region.
But not everything was included in the frame; to the left of this angle there were 4 more tanks and one infantry fighting vehicle.

Reactions: aam

Listen Zelenskyy, you’re not going to convince this group of folks to be on your side to give your country billions of dollars to fight a proxy war and so your cunt can go on million dollar shopping sprees by claiming to be a sniper and seeming interesting.

Fuck Ukraine. The sooner Putin finishes kicking your asses the sooner the American people stop footing the bill.

Reactions: CageFighter
Listen Zelenskyy, you’re not going to convince this group of folks to be on your side to give your country billions of dollars to fight a proxy war and so your cunt can go on million dollar shopping sprees by claiming to be a sniper and seeming interesting.

Fuck Ukraine. The sooner Putin finishes kicking your asses the sooner the American people stop footing the bill.
Listen smart here.
Yes, I don’t argue that the government of my country is corrupt pigs.
Know one thing, bitch, if Ukraine loses the war now, in 5 years your ass will be sitting in the trenches in Europe. And if you don’t study history, then I recommend studying its lessons from 39-45

Listen smart here.
Yes, I don’t argue that the government of my country is corrupt pigs.
Know one thing, bitch, if Ukraine loses the war now, in 5 years your ass will be sitting in the trenches in Europe. And if you don’t study history, then I recommend studying its lessons from 39-45

I do know history and I know why Putin made his move and I think it’s completely justified.

No I won’t be sitting in trenches in Europe either fighting some politicians war.

Fuck Ukraine.

I do know history and I know why Putin made his move and I think it’s completely justified.

No I won’t be sitting in trenches in Europe either fighting some politicians war.

Fuck Ukraine.
It turns out that you don’t give a fuck about the hundreds of thousands of American guys who will fight in Europe???

They shouldn’t be fighting this war either. Not our problem.
Franklin Roosevelt in 1939 also thought so.
Then there was the landing in Normandy, D-Day. Well, you know it yourself.
Winston Churchel once said these words:
America will sooner or later make the right decision, but before that it will make a lot of wrong decisions.

So is most of your sniping done in the day or at night?

I have seen a lot of AR 10s in pictures. How well liked are those?

Night is just night.
All work to eliminate enemy personnel in the dark.
We move out at dusk so as not to use night devices.
There is little time to arrive at a scouted position.
Regarding the tool, I have an MK 22 with a 338 barrel and an Archer TSC 7 thermal imaging sight.
I do not recommend using pre-objective attachments because they have a number of inconveniences.
In AR-10 we have UAR-10 rifles from ZBROYAR

Reactions: MK20
What about semi-automatics?
A 308 propeller with 175 grain SMK can operate up to 1000 meters, effectively up to 800.
A semi-automatic with a low recoil impulse allows you to work well from unstable positions. The rifle is light and compact compared to the SVD.
But there is a nuance with condensation and low temperatures.

Reactions: MK20
Winston Churchel once said these words:
America will sooner or later make the right decision, but before that it will make a lot of wrong decisions.

I couldn’t agree more. The wrong decision was backing Russia into a corner with the continued expansion of nato after promising for decades not to further expand all the while pushing a little further.

The next wrong decision was funding Ukraine to fight this proxy war with the bear they have backed into the corner.

The continued wrong decision is giving your shithole corrupt country more and more of the taxpayers money.

Again, fuck Ukraine and fuck you and fuck your propaganda.

Reactions: CageFighter
It turns out that you don’t give a fuck about the hundreds of thousands of American guys who will fight in Europe???
No because they're not going to go

Night is just night.
All work to eliminate enemy personnel in the dark.
We move out at dusk so as not to use night devices.
There is little time to arrive at a scouted position.
Regarding the tool, I have an MK 22 with a 338 barrel and an Archer TSC 7 thermal imaging sight.
I do not recommend using pre-objective attachments because they have a number of inconveniences.
In AR-10 we have UAR-10 rifles from ZBROYAR
Why are you here talking about tactics, techniques, and procedures in any way shape or form? If you are what you say you are, you are stupid beyond belief. I should not have to explain why.

Why are you here talking about tactics, techniques, and procedures in any way shape or form? If you are what you say you are, you are stupid beyond belief. I should not have to explain why.
We’re all thinking it…..

The thing about guys who actually do this,

is they don’t discuss how they do this.

Especially while they’re doing it

Reactions: 308pirate
The dudes a propaganda shill trying to use an angle they think we’d be interested in to try to change our minds and support this war.

Unfortunately for them most here don’t have an IQ level lower than their shoe size like the left and aren’t easy to fool.

The dudes a propaganda shill trying to use an angle they think we’d be interested in to try to change our minds and support this war.

Unfortunately for them most here don’t have an IQ level lower than their shoe size like the left and aren’t easy to fool.
I'm trying to give only a small part of the information so that people understand that war has changed now, and sniping is no exception.
The fact that here in the forum they are trying to shift all communication to finance and politics, I don’t understand why.
Why drag something unnecessary into this topic. If you don’t like it, don’t read it, don’t write it, go to hell, period.

The fact that here in the forum they are trying to shift all communication to finance and politics, I don’t understand why.
Why drag something unnecessary into this topic. If you don’t like it, don’t read it, don’t write it, go to hell, period.

Because that’s all this is, money and politics and bought and paid for actors.

They just came to the US to beg for more money and the cunt goes and spends over $1M on 3 fucking pieces of jewelry at a cartier boutique.

The question is, why the fuck are you supporting this and your corrupt government who’s fighting a war for our corrupt government? You’re a fool.

Because that’s all this is, money and politics and bought and paid for actors.

They just came to the US to beg for more money and the cunt goes and spends over $1M on 3 fucking pieces of jewelry at a cartier boutique.

The question is, why the fuck are you supporting this and your corrupt government who’s fighting a war for our corrupt government? You’re a fool.
First of all, I personally did not vote for this asshole in the 2019 elections.
Secondly, I do not support any political intrigues and I absolutely don’t give a damn about the topic of money.
If you personally feel that you have lost a lot of money due to wars, then create a separate topic, write there a table of your financial movements and talk about it, rather than write here

I'm trying to give only a small part of the information so that people understand that war has changed now, and sniping is no exception.
Well, we can’t understand it for you.
I’ll give you a little hint, the above is the reason there’s fighting in ukraine.…and globally. It’s not rocket science, unless you do mental gymnastics to fit all the propaganda into the narrative.

Hell you think the pictures of azov with nazi flags is fake, they’ve been in photograph and on video a shit ton of times with nazi shit since 2014. Let’s not forget the whole Ukrainian nazi collaborative during the occupation of Poland. Shits not new. media around the world talked about the azov-neo nazi connection for years, magically when billions start flowing into ukraine the story got changed/covered up(terribly)/denied.

Last edited:
Well, we can’t understand it for you.
I’ll give you a little hint, the above is the reason there’s fighting in ukraine.…and globally. It’s not rocket science, unless you do mental gymnastics to fit all the propaganda into the narrative.

Hell you think the pictures of azov with nazi flags is fake, they’ve been in photograph and on video a shit ton of times with nazi shit since 2014. Let’s not forget the whole Ukrainian nazi collaborative during the occupation of Poland. Shits not new. media around the world talked about the azov-neo nazi connection for years, magically when billions start flowing into ukraine the story got changed/covered up(terribly)/denied.
My brother has been fighting in Azov since 2015. He was captured by the Russians. He is still fighting. Regarding Azov and Nazism, this is all lies.
The fact that they are ideologically nationalists is 100%.
The fact that they are Nazis is nonsense.
Maybe you don’t distinguish between Nazism and nationalism?

My brother has been fighting in Azov since 2015. He was captured by the Russians. He is still fighting. Regarding Azov and Nazism, this is all lies.
The fact that they are ideologically nationalists is 100%.
The fact that they are Nazis is nonsense.
Maybe you don’t distinguish between Nazism and nationalism?
No I just don’t have personal ties swaying my opinion. carrying Nazi flags, using modified Nazi symbols, and having tattoos of Nazi symbols is definitely supporting Nazi ideas.

we could go back and forth all day, but you’ll just reply with some bullshit reply to make yourself feel better. keep living with blinders on bud 👍

No I just don’t have personal ties swaying my opinion. carrying Nazi flags, using modified Nazi symbols, and having tattoos of Nazi symbols is definitely supporting Nazi ideas.

we could go back and forth all day, but you’ll just reply with some bullshit reply to make yourself feel better. keep living with blinders on bud 👍
I have one question for you.
Where did you see that guys from Azov wear Nazi symbols?

The patch has a black sun on it…

View attachment 8251614

“it’s cool we reversed the wolfangel, don’t believe your lying eyes”
In the center is a symbol called “KOLOVRAT”
This is an Old Slavonic symbol meaning unity. I don’t understand how it relates to Nazism in your opinion.
On the left is the symbol of Azov which shows two letters, one inside the other, the Ukrainian “I” and the English letter “N”
what does the two words "Idea of a Nation" mean?
And on the right there, the Nazis used a wolf trap.
You can't see the forest for the trees

In the center is a symbol called “KOLOVRAT”
This is an Old Slavonic symbol meaning unity. I don’t understand how it relates to Nazism in your opinion.
On the left is the symbol of Azov which shows two letters, one inside the other, the Ukrainian “I” and the English letter “N”
what does the two words "Idea of a Nation" mean?
And on the right there, the Nazis used a wolf trap.
You can't see the forest for the trees
I’m the one on the outside…

a kolovrat doesn’t look like a black sun.
1697634684819.png

better cut some of those trees down so you can see.