• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER'S HIDE FRANK AND MARC *PR2*, Mifflin Co. Sportsmen's Assn, PA. SEPT 28-29, 2022

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    This is the "next step" beyond PR1, and you must have PR1 under your belt to get on the roster, and it's almost FULL.
    We had so much fun last year at this venue and evidently the students did also because you guys have nearly filled this PR2 and some are taking back-to-back PR1-PR2 in conjunction with our course on the 26th - 27th.
    It's a great way to get four days of hard core training and leave with complete understanding.
    $750 plus $80 in range fees.

The roster was built away from this thread, so this course does not need to be sold. I just wanted to give it a placeholder so you guys could converse about it here instead of destroying the PR1 thread... LOL

Gonna be another awesome time, shooters!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpeg
      IMG_0869.jpeg
      681.1 KB · Views: 139
    • IMG_0875.jpeg
      IMG_0875.jpeg
      743.2 KB · Views: 137
    • 65464986042__82E1F61B-BE32-467B-96E6-2D0C8FE94F2B.jpeg
      65464986042__82E1F61B-BE32-467B-96E6-2D0C8FE94F2B.jpeg
      422 KB · Views: 136
    Last edited:
    Reactions: RPRshooterfromNY
    I’m in! Sent you and email saying I’ll go to both PR1 and PR2.

Now, If it’ll just rain….

Attachments

• AB1243AC-C8C7-4D3A-BDA9-A4AA455EC669.jpeg
      AB1243AC-C8C7-4D3A-BDA9-A4AA455EC669.jpeg
      472.2 KB · Views: 74
    • Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    Damn it. I just saw there's a PR2 option, I'm definitely in for that.
    Add me to the wait list.. I'll just wait for the first deadbeat when its time for the bill...😏.

• Haha
    Reactions: PlinkIt
    We need to call a few days ahead of our arrival to both of those bars and explain what we are gonna need and how many gallons of each per day....am i right !

• Haha
    Reactions: Baron23
    We need to call a few days ahead of our arrival to both of those bars and explain what we are gonna need and how many gallons of each per day....am i right !
    I do remember them running out of a couple things

Don't know if it was all because of the group... but I sure don't think we helped the issue

Hopefully they have figured out the supply chain and will be well stocked for us.

You need to curb your thirst as well. You were a gulper as I recall….LMAO

Last edited:
    It occurred to me that while many of us took the clinic last year and know where we stay, a PSA on accommodations for new students would be helpful. We stay at the Holiday Inn Express in State College, PA and its outstanding. Very close to the highway for getting to the range and great restaurants within very close walking distance.

It occurred to me that while many of us took the clinic last year and know where we stay, a PSA on accommodations for new students would be helpful. We stay at the Holiday Inn Express in State College, PA and its outstanding. Very close to the highway for getting to the range and great restaurants within very close walking distance.

And great bars that serve strong drinks at reasonable prices

Just got the email for payment. But I didn't see any mention of it in this thread. Wanted to make sure it was for this course(PR2) and not the PR-1 before I sent payment and screwed everything up.

I sent an email to @Enough Said

I think that if you are signed up for just the two day, you can pay for that using the two day link and then send him a screenshot via email so he can mark you paid

I am signed up for both so not sure if I should send two separate payments? The links cover two and three day courses only.

I sent an email to @Enough Said

I think that if you are signed up for just the two day, you can pay for that using the two day link and then send him a screenshot via email so he can mark you paid

I am signed up for both so not sure if I should send two separate payments? The links cover two and three day courses only.
    I too sent Marc an email about this....for those of us taking both PR1 & PR2 for four days, should we just do qty 2 each of the two day course or...???

Also, he said to reply "HERE IN THIS THREAD" but there is no link embedded so its not clear which thread to post this too nor does it make a great deal of sense to me as it will not be obvious how he's going to line up SH handles to actual names that emailed to be included (perhaps he has a cross reference list but...??)

I believe you are correct and we were asked to send an email to him directly to confirm payment.

Standing by and I'm sure all this will be cleared up quickly and easily.

Cheers

Here is the email I got:

Time to get these Course Seats paid for, Shooters.

Please go to PrecisionRifleTraining.net. Look up and right for the Class link. "Link to Classes".
    Go there and pay for the $750 Two-Day Course.

If you are paying for two shooters, you need to make note of that at checkout so that we can track it. Pay $1,500 in this case.

Once you have made payment, please get back to me HERE IN THIS THREAD so that I can mark you down as PAID on my PA Roster. I have no access to the Paypal account that you are paying, so this is important to keep me from hounding you and to keep the roster accurate.

Note: Our range use is not free and the M.C.S.A. charges massive fees to rent this range, so you will also incur $80 in range fees per two-day course. Please bring cash for that. We will collect it first-thing on Day 1.

Once the roster is paid for, I will be in touch with instructions on when and where we will meet the evening prior to Day 1.

Please get this done very soon. If the roster is not full in a week, I will put out payment calls to the Alternates list and it will become first-come-first-served until the roster is full.

Thanks for joining us. We have had a great time at this range in PA and you will too, I promise.

Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in State College, with restaurants in the parking lot, so make sure you have your rooms booked.

"Here in this thread" means to add the screenshot to the email and send it to him. That is what we did last year

Just respond to the email - "Marc, I'm paid". About 6 or 7 guys have done that thus far.
    If you are taking 4 days, pay 2x. It's $750 for the two-day course, $1500 for the both.

Taylor

I paid Frank / Marc for two - 2 day courses assuming that the first 2 days and the second 2 days were the same price.

Gerhard

EDIT: Woot, I didn't F that up!

Reactions: Nik H
    I paid Frank / Marc for two - 2 day courses assuming that the first 2 days and the second 2 days were the same price.

Gerhard

EDIT: Woot, I didn't F that up!
    Good boy...now, did you reply to Marc's email and tell him that you "Paid for PR1 & 2, $1500" or similar?

I got to keep an eye on you all the time...what are you going to do when I'm gone! hahahaha ;-)

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    I posted this to the PR1 class thread...perhaps its a helpful summary for any others in the class
    ==============
    I received a reply from Marc:

1. If only taking PR1 then just buy the two day class via the provided link

2. If taking PR1 and PR2 for the full four days, as @GBMaryland and I are doing, buy the two day class twice (need to go thru the transaction process twice...there is no quantity field to increment to "2")

3. Apparently I'm the only one who reads "thread", as in "Here in this Thread" to be a forum thread but he was referring to the email that he sent out. Reply to Marc's email and indicate paid and what for as in "Paid for PR1 & 2 for total of $1,500"

And, I'm assuming its not necessary to "reply to all" when responding to him about payment.

Looking forward to this year!

hopefully it wont rain! Bahahahaha

1661424181917.gif

just kidding… wasnt a big deal.

New guy here. Just got the word I got a spot. I am doing the back to back. Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Great news and look forward to meeting you too.

Do you know the hotel we all (incl Marc and Frank) stay at? Holiday Inn Express in State College. Great restaurants right around the hotel parking lot.

Reactions: Nik H
    Great news and look forward to meeting you too.

Do you know the hotel we all (incl Marc and Frank) stay at? Holiday Inn Express in State College. Great restaurants right around the hotel parking lot.

Hotel room booked. And I am very familiar with it as I stay there for work one night every other month.

I also just got word & am paid up for all 4 days!

Look forward to meeting you all.

I'm booked at the Holiday Inn Express & will be there Sunday evening if anyone wants to meet up for dinner.

Last edited:
    I also just got word & am paid up for all 4 days!

Look forward to meeting you all.

I'm booked at the Holiday Inn Express & will be there Sunday evening if anyone wants to meet up for dinner.
    There is always a dinner the night before...it will be announced before we all get there.

It is usually across the parking lot to make stumbling back to the hotel easier...LOL

What’s an estimate on the round count for all 4 days?
    I figure better to take it home than to run out before the clinic is over. I’m bringing 400. I shot 160 last year for two day clinic and first morning was classroom.

PS - oops, I see Marc replied. Listen to him, not me

Gonna be more efficient this year as I've made a Weaponized Math worksheet that accounts for the uphill angle of this range.
    Compromise... 275

• Love