• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

sniper's hide website infrastructure questions

300snipe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2009
Northern Nevada, NV
seeing as how this site has almost 35K members and a good amount of traffic, I was wondering if anyone knows about the infrastructure it's built on. Items of interest include:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]number of web/app servers[*]number of database servers[*]type of database, my guess is MySQL is being used on the backend[*]amount of network traffic on average[*]H/A or load-balancing being used to provide redundancy [*]number of consistent users vs total users[/list]

Re: sniper's hide website infrastructure questions

It all boils down to how many times you get banned. the more you are banned the hight=er your user ranking and the greater your endearment to the Furher. Just ask CKA.

i'm a total and consistent user balancing redundancy on the back end serving network traffic for the great un-washed.....there you have it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seeing as how this site has almost 35K members and a good amount of traffic, I was wondering if anyone knows about the infrastructure it's built on. Items of interest include:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]number of web/app servers[*]number of database servers[*]type of database, my guess is MySQL is being used on the backend[*]amount of network traffic on average[*]H/A or load-balancing being used to provide redundancy [*]number of consistent users vs total users[/list][*]
</div></div>

Why do you need to know?

Indentured servant midgets with TRS80's

computersinschools1976.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seeing as how this site has almost 35K members and a good amount of traffic, I was wondering if anyone knows about the infrastructure it's built on. Items of interest include:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]number of web/app servers[*]number of database servers[*]type of database, my guess is MySQL is being used on the backend[*]amount of network traffic on average[*]H/A or load-balancing being used to provide redundancy [*]number of consistent users vs total users[/list][*]
</div></div>

WTF?