• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snipershide 2013 white elephant gift exchange

This thread was a great idea!! I have given away some stuff I can't use (and some that I can) and got some stuff that I needed.

I'm putting up a set of low 30mm SWFA S/S rings. I got them new and couldn't use them because they were too low.

If you have gotten anything from me it will ship out Monday.

i would love to take the 30mm swfa rings off your hands if you still have them. thanks a lot. i posted a few items before asking for this. let me know what you want out of my pile fellas. merry xmas

Last edited:
Damn! Missed the stock!
1 of these days...
:)
I'll offer up the following :
A2 carry handle
Black pistol taco with Malice clip
Larue RISR in black.

Please post here, and send me a PM with what you would like.
Merry Christmas!

E=mc ^2 +/-3db

I'll take the A2 carry handle.

I offer the following tribute:
Galco 4" 1911 Holster for a shoulder rig (just the holster, not the whole thing)
<s>1 Black Ergo Grip for an AR</s>
<s>1 Black TangoDown Battlegrip</s>
1 Burris Xtreme 1" Extra-High scope rings
1 Fobus non-swivel paddle holster

Last edited:
I'll take the A2 carry handle.

I offer the following tribute:
Galco 4" 1911 Holster for a shoulder rig (just the holster, not the whole thing)
1 Black Ergo Grip for an AR
1 Black TangoDown Battlegrip
1 Burris Xtreme 1" Extra-High scope rings

would really like to have the tangodown grip.

here is what i have to contribute.

1 glock 17 paddle holster made by RSR defense M1000
1 Ramline Mini 14 mag
1 Remington 700 rifle mag
1 magpul sling Like new FDE (Gone to propeine)

please post what you want then
pm me with what you want and your address.

thank you
joe

Attachments

• IMG_3531.jpg
    IMG_3531.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3533.jpg
    IMG_3533.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3534.jpg
    IMG_3534.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3535.jpg
    IMG_3535.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3536.jpg
    IMG_3536.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

1 Ramline Mini 14 mag
1 magpul sling Like new FDE

thank you
joe

Joe I would really like that sling and since my old post is getting buried this is what I still have to offer

Once fired 30-06 Greek brass
204cal 39gr blitzkings

If you're near NWPA and need fgm215 primers I've got 500 to share as well

Also adding some 82gr and 87gr Berger 257 cals. Maybe 60 of each. These are discontinued too. Maybe someone out there has a good load already?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

If you're around my area of FL in the panhandle I'd like to add that I have 2000 CCI No. 350 Large Pistol Magnum Primers that I'd split up and give out.

View attachment 25305

I have a factory brake from a savage 110ba

If you see something you want post on here with a quote and drop me a PM, ill get it in the mail. merry Christmas and happy new year.

thanks for the great thread joe.

I could really use the brake & will throw in a couple SS Remington pocket knives NIB,One each yo two people. Thanks!

If you're around my area of FL in the panhandle I'd like to add that I have 2000 CCI No. 350 Large Pistol Magnum Primers that I'd split up and give out.

Any idea how much the haz-mat fee is to ship those? I might be interested in paying the haz-mat if you want to ship them.....I was just reading a recommendation last night to use magnum primers to work up subsonic loads. I can certainly cough up some stuff to add to the fun, but I am running behind getting to work right now.

Snipershide 2013 white elephant gift exchange

Any idea how much the haz-mat fee is to ship those? I might be interested in paying the haz-mat if you want to ship them.....I was just reading a recommendation last night to use magnum primers to work up subsonic loads. I can certainly cough up some stuff to add to the fun, but I am running behind getting to work right now.

$28, but I think that's against the rules of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ouch! that kinda takes most of the Christmas cheer right out of that deal doesn't it? I'll have to check around and see if I can find some closer to home.

As of this morning, all my stuff has shipped, I should have supplied tracking #'s for everything, if not, pm me.
Happy Holidays

For my addition to the pot, I'm throwing in here:

(1) Tanks Rifle Shop Bipod Speed Knob - NIB
(1) KMW #875 Pod-Loc - NIB == Going to BoilerUP ==
(1) Razor Edge Cub - knife sharpening guide for blades <4" - Used
(3) AR Pistol Grips - Like New

A Belated Merry Christmas to all, and an especially Happy New Years!

Editted to add... if anyone has a spare AR-10 Charging Handle that will fit the Armalite Upper, please let me know via PM.

Last edited:
Got the 223 dies today and already have a batches resized and ready to load tomorrow. Thank you!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Guys,

I will put in one set of NIB Peltor Tactical 6S electronic ear muffs. Let me know who needs them? Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Jeff

Anything still on the (late) Christmas table? My stuff will head out this friday, for a late Christmas :)

1 Ramline Mini 14 mag
1 magpul sling Like new FDE (Gone to propeine)

thank you
joe

i still have stuff available.

This thread was a great idea!! I have given away some stuff I can't use (and some that I can) and got some stuff that I needed.

I'm putting up a set of low 30mm SWFA S/S rings. I got them new and couldn't use them because they were too low.<----GONE

If you have gotten anything from me it will ship out Monday.

got the rings today ! thanks Nate. my stuff ships out tomorrow.

I'm going to put some more stuff up, 1 per person please.

GONE to Grizzdude >>>>>First is a remington 4-12 scope that came on my .308. I used it for about 30 round so it still looks like new.

Wish I had some better stuff to put up but that's all I got. Merry Christmas all!!

Got the scope today, Thanks so much!

my stuff will all go out in the next couple days, just got home from the holidays.