• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Here's an idea....anyone that ask when they are gonna get their scope gets $500 added back to the price and goes to the end of the list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's an idea....anyone that ask when they are gonna get their scope gets $500 added back to the price and goes to the end of the list. </div></div>

Spoken like a true Texan!! LOL!!

DK

I waited until the next to last day of the Group Buy to order mine....and for good reason.

I may be far enough down the list that "who knows" there may be some minor itabitty glitch found on the first run of these scopes that they correct it on the next or following run...or maybe that they figure out in the mean time how to install a zero stop....before I get mine.

Just thinking...and certainly in no hurry. It will get here...when it gets here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem isn't asking questions, the problem is asking the same thing over and over that has been answered by several people including SWFA themselves.

The orders are being addressed as soon as possible, it is not just a case of slapping a mailing label on a box and wiping their hands, there is a bit more to it than that...

This deal produce 3x more sales than they figured, and they initially felt they had enough wiggle room to address the first batch of orders. Well at 3x their most optimistic estimates, that is a lot of scopes both coming and going. On top of that, even after telling people the scopes weren't even in their hand, they had guys calling asking where they scopes were. Immediately, this is wanting instant gratification to the extreme after they said here on the board the initial shipment date was moved, still people held them to the initial shipment date, even after they communicated the change.

Now with people getting scopes, everyone feels their order was (or should be) next in line, even more headache and hassle, and not just here on the forum but on the phones because people call, and call, which takes manpower away from work to answer the same question over and over because people want it now.

Questions are fine, but there is point when it become ridiculous. </div></div>Well, OK...so given this new revelation of 3x their expected orders, and two weeks later they're <span style="font-style: italic">still</span> filling orders they took on the <span style="font-style: italic">first</span> day, what's the realistic expectation of how far the first shipment is going? Does it even cover the first day's orders?
Wanting to know what to expect isn't being impatient, IMO. It's just wanting to know what to expect. It might be the same question as before, but if the paradigm shifts, then the question remains.</div></div>

I have no idea, I am not SWFA, nor do I know how far behind every phone call and question about this puts them.

Only they can answer this, how many they can ship per day. Because they weren't charging people, that may add another element to all this. So there is a process, how it works I have no clue, I don't work for them, so I can't say.

Patience really is the only answer, and expect them to address each order in the matter it was taken. One at a time, each one given it due process. </div></div>Fair enough. It's hard to tell since you speak for SWFA with a lot of authoirity sometimes. I thought you might have some more detailed insight. I don't have a lot of free time and have to plan a lot of my shooting well in advance. Thanks Frank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well if you read i said people should look to find their own answers no dought. if someone can't help then don't post up insults.

and your an example of a basher the other guy is afraid of. what point do you make by calling some one an idiot? honestly?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think he's saying its not nice that some people get bashed for asking a question on the forum. true people can go through the thread and find the info they are trying to find answers to, but another person shouldn't insult them.

i think you are an example of this.
</div></div>

As LL stated the questions about "when will I get my scope?" have been answered. Same with me I don't have an issue with questions asked, but when the answer has been answered a few times then that is the problem I have.

Also I'm a example of WHAT exactly ?? A person that asked how can any one ask " What is this forum?" How can that kind of person ask that when he has been a member here of a couple of days with a couple of posts. I can point to plenty of people here that have stated that they read a lot before asking the already answered questions. People put time in making this forum what it is and helping the new members the best they can. There are times when we have to grow the F' up and learn to do some research and reading.

I would be willing to bet that have of this group buy thread is "When will I get my scope?" questions the other have is responses to the question.

Aron- </div></div></div></div>

So lets make this a "ask as many time as you can when you will get your scope?" thread? Just like I'm waiting for the scope the other person can to. I really think if babying people online anonymous was possible these people would be there. The way I started here reading and if no answer was found then ask and you shall receive. I don't mind helping with anything if the person in need tried and couldn't do it.

Again there are plenty of posts by SWFA and LL that scopes will be sent out accordingly. And people still post the infamous question of " when will I get my scope?" I guess it will soon have to be typed in Chinese to maybe be understood. Is is that hard to understand that ? But I guess what ever floats everyone boat.

Aron-

Aron.... OOOOOOHHHHH Ching chong ling long ting tong?
wink.gif

OOOOOH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ3dFd_h_A0

THERE IT IS IN CHINESE BABY.

PS. I'm Chinese American so it categorically makes it ok for me to be racist against myself.
wink.gif

^^^ hahahahahaha now post that and there might be some understanding here
laugh.gif
Nice video! hehehe

Aron-

I can't believe this is still going on.

I just heard that SWFA is expediting shipping to anybody that can sleep a full night in the middle of a highway. If you've ever posted "where is my scope" or "when is my scope shipping" and especially if you've called to ask when your order is getting filled, this is your chance to get ahead on the list and get your scope ASAP!!!

Hurry!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mk4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I waited until the next to last day of the Group Buy to order mine....and for good reason.

I may be far enough down the list that "who knows" there may be some minor itabitty glitch found on the first run of these scopes that they correct it on the next or following run...or maybe that they figure out in the mean time how to install a zero stop....before I get mine.

Just thinking...and certainly in no hurry. It will get here...when it gets here. </div></div>

I did this as well. No hurry.

I think this is the only thread I have read start to finish. Its like a soap opera. I appreciate the LL statement about 3 times predicted sales issue. As I watched the participation in the group buy I was wondering if they had predicted this kind of response. What I have gotten out of this is I think SH and LL's clout has gone way up in the sponsors eyes with this. This is a Marketing guys dream come true and the productions guys worst nightmare. But I think LL and SH has really demonstrated to their sponsors the kind of clout they have. I also think SWFA has gone above and beyond on the scope and the promotion. I think they listened to their customers and responded with a perfect response (at least in theory). If it turns out to be what the specs show and the prelim reports say the will continue to have a supply issue for quite a while.
Anyway great site, great promotion and with this thread free entertainment.
My hats off to LL, SH and SWFA.
Thanks to all

someone can just post what page the info can be found on, with out name calling. is that considered babying?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well if you read i said people should look to find their own answers no dought. if someone can't help then don't post up insults.

and your an example of a basher the other guy is afraid of. what point do you make by calling some one an idiot? honestly?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think he's saying its not nice that some people get bashed for asking a question on the forum. true people can go through the thread and find the info they are trying to find answers to, but another person shouldn't insult them.

i think you are an example of this.
</div></div>

As LL stated the questions about "when will I get my scope?" have been answered. Same with me I don't have an issue with questions asked, but when the answer has been answered a few times then that is the problem I have.

Also I'm a example of WHAT exactly ?? A person that asked how can any one ask " What is this forum?" How can that kind of person ask that when he has been a member here of a couple of days with a couple of posts. I can point to plenty of people here that have stated that they read a lot before asking the already answered questions. People put time in making this forum what it is and helping the new members the best they can. There are times when we have to grow the F' up and learn to do some research and reading.

I would be willing to bet that have of this group buy thread is "When will I get my scope?" questions the other have is responses to the question.

Aron- </div></div></div></div>

So lets make this a "ask as many time as you can when you will get your scope?" thread? Just like I'm waiting for the scope the other person can to. I really think if babying people online anonymous was possible these people would be there. The way I started here reading and if no answer was found then ask and you shall receive. I don't mind helping with anything if the person in need tried and couldn't do it.

Again there are plenty of posts by SWFA and LL that scopes will be sent out accordingly. And people still post the infamous question of " when will I get my scope?" I guess it will soon have to be typed in Chinese to maybe be understood. Is is that hard to understand that ? But I guess what ever floats everyone boat.

Aron- </div></div>

I just want to know the ETA on my 5-20 scope. What is the best guess on lead time right now?

Oh, and even though I don't have it yet, thanks SWFA for a great deal!

bb2, I checked on the ETA, yours will be here in 87 days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bb2, I checked on the ETA, yours will be here in 87 days.</div></div>

Hahahahahahaha

Either he is for real or just messing around.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bb2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want to know the ETA on my 5-20 scope. What is the best guess on lead time right now? </div></div>i have no offical info but by the sounds of things if you ordered after june 5,as i did,i would'nt expect anything till probably late aug. or sept.3x expected orders and taking a couple weeks to fill first day orders i would say swfa has it's hands full.

Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.
These smaller lots were alluded to somewhere earlier in one of these threads.

As long as SWFA has been in business, I have to assume that their shipping procedure is efficient and fast. 100 - 120 scopes shipped in a day should be no problem if stock is in hand. Been there done that myself with similar sized packaging…without any shipping specific software.

Just a thought and possibility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bb2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want to know the ETA on my 5-20 scope. What is the best guess on lead time right now? </div></div>

Scope_Nazi.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bb2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want to know the ETA on my 5-20 scope. What is the best guess on lead time right now? </div></div>

Scope_Nazi.jpg
</div></div>

ROFL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.

As long as SWFA has been in business, I have to assume that their shipping procedure is efficient and fast. 100 - 120 scopes shipped in a day should be no problem if stock is in hand. Been there done that myself with similar sized packaging…without any shipping specific software.

</div></div>

You're still not taking into account that they probably have the same number of employees now as they did prior to this group buy. With those employees and shipping, they are presumably enough to handle their standard number of orders with a bit more for overhead. This group buy has undoubtedly increased that workload by a <span style="font-style: italic">significant</span> amount in the short-term, so I'd be willing to bet that unless they hired some temps to get these out sooner (doubtful as it would increase costs with little ROI), they are simply shipping them out as fast as they can while still maintaining their *normal* shipping times and schedules for items purchased outside this group buy. I'm *assuming* that they have boxes of these 5-20x50HD scopes that they are getting to as they can, however if someone places an order with SWFA for some other non-group buy item, I doubt they will wait to ship that order out until they catch up shipping out all the 5-20x50HD's they have on-hand, if that makes sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.

</div></div>

You're still not taking into account that they probably have the same number of employees now as they did prior to this group buy. With those employees and shipping, they are presumably enough to handle their standard number of orders with a bit more for overhead. This group buy has undoubtedly increased that workload by a <span style="font-style: italic">significant</span> amount in the short-term, so I'd be willing to bet that unless they hired some temps to get these out sooner (doubtful as it would increase costs with little ROI), they are simply shipping them out as fast as they can while still maintaining their *normal* shipping times and schedules for items purchased outside this group buy. I'm *assuming* that they have boxes of these 5-20x50HD scopes that they are getting to as they can, however if someone places an order with SWFA for some other non-group buy item, I doubt they will wait to ship that order out until they catch up shipping out all the 5-20x50HD's they have on-hand, if that makes sense.</div></div>

This sounds reasonable. I think you are correct.

And to confirm the "shipping of non group buy orders before the 5-20s" I made two orders after the group buy started shipping. Received one already and the other is in UPS land.

It would be pretty dumb for SWFA to stop all operations and screw the customers paying full price, to make sure the customers that got 30% off get their scopes right away.

This group buy certainly did it's job of marketing SWFA. Before this, I didn't know SWFA existed. Since I've come to know SWFA, I will probably order most of my rings, scopes and mounts from them. Matter of fact, in the last month, i've ordered two SWFA scopes, set of Seeking rings and mounts and a Bobro QD. They are first class in their service and product.

SWFA keep them group buys comin! We know they're a pita but a lot of us would love to get in on em!

I think i heard rumors about a 3-15?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.

</div></div>

You're still not taking into account that they probably have the same number of employees now as they did prior to this group buy. With those employees and shipping, they are presumably enough to handle their standard number of orders with a bit more for overhead. This group buy has undoubtedly increased that workload by a <span style="font-style: italic">significant</span> amount in the short-term, so I'd be willing to bet that unless they hired some temps to get these out sooner (doubtful as it would increase costs with little ROI), they are simply shipping them out as fast as they can while still maintaining their *normal* shipping times and schedules for items purchased outside this group buy. I'm *assuming* that they have boxes of these 5-20x50HD scopes that they are getting to as they can, however if someone places an order with SWFA for some other non-group buy item, I doubt they will wait to ship that order out until they catch up shipping out all the 5-20x50HD's they have on-hand, if that makes sense.</div></div>

And to confirm the "shipping of non group buy orders before the 5-20s" I made two orders after the group buy started shipping. Received one already and the other is in UPS land.

It would be pretty dumb for SWFA to stop all operations and screw the customers paying full price, to make sure the customers that got 30% off get their scopes right away.

This group buy certainly did it's job of marketing SWFA. Before this, I didn't know SWFA existed. Since I've come to know SWFA, I will probably order most of my rings, scopes and mounts from them. Matter of fact, in the last month, i've ordered two SWFA scopes, set of Seeking rings and mounts and a Bobro QD. They are first class in their service and product.

SWFA keep them group buys comin! We know they're a pita but a lot of us would love to get in on em!

<span style="font-weight: bold">I think i heard rumors about a 3-15?</span>
wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think its just an idea I asked about. I would love a 3-15x50 for a .308. Other than this there is not real info that SWFA stated about a 3-15 coming out.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.

</div></div>

You're still not taking into account that they probably have the same number of employees now as they did prior to this group buy. With those employees and shipping, they are presumably enough to handle their standard number of orders with a bit more for overhead. This group buy has undoubtedly increased that workload by a <span style="font-style: italic">significant</span> amount in the short-term, so I'd be willing to bet that unless they hired some temps to get these out sooner (doubtful as it would increase costs with little ROI), they are simply shipping them out as fast as they can while still maintaining their *normal* shipping times and schedules for items purchased outside this group buy. I'm *assuming* that they have boxes of these 5-20x50HD scopes that they are getting to as they can, however if someone places an order with SWFA for some other non-group buy item, I doubt they will wait to ship that order out until they catch up shipping out all the 5-20x50HD's they have on-hand, if that makes sense. </div></div>

I was told they do not have any scopes in or else they would have shipped them. As I stated before I am 15th in line once the next shipment of scopes is in the warehouse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.

</div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think its just an idea I asked about. I would love a 3-15x50 for a .308. Other than this there is not real info that SWFA stated about a 3-15 coming out.

Aron-</div></div>

Last time I talked to SWFA about new SWFA scopes... they said "Start padding your wallet with those Benjamins, you aint seen nothing yet. The 5-20 is just the beginning."

So SWFA has time to log on here and post a joke, but can't answer a few of these questions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Last time I talked to SWFA about new SWFA scopes... they said "Start padding your wallet with those Benjamins, you aint seen nothing yet. The 5-20 is just the beginning." </div></div>

This is also very good news. I'd like to be using my scope from this buy as well, but I have other things to shoot while waiting. It'll ship when it ships. I'll be back to SWFA for future purchases for sure, thanks for a great deal on my first serious scope.

Happy Fourth of July to all our active servicemen and women and verterans. Thank you for protecting our freedom.

I hear the next scope they have in the works is called the "Hubble" and has a lazer range finder and will be available with "3D" glass.

I went today and got some more ice cream. Sooo good in this hot Texas heat.

Then on the way home from the shop, I stopped and got a slurpee. Mountain Dew flavored!

SWFA, keep my scope as long as you need. The slurpees and homemade vanilla are sooo f***in good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear the next scope they have in the works is called the "Hubble" and has a lazer range finder and will be available with "3D" glass. </div></div>

Dont forget the integrated digital circut board that will allow you to program the impact point regardless of point of aim...

wink.gif
[/quote]

Aron-[/quote]

Last time I talked to SWFA about new SWFA scopes... they said "Start padding your wallet with those Benjamins, you aint seen nothing yet. The 5-20 is just the beginning." [/quote]

If your looking for surprisingly good quality binoculars at a good price I would hold off awhile if I were you. I don't have any hot inside information. I won a pair of ZEN-RAY binoculars from SWFA in last years photo contest. I sent them a thank you PM and told them how pleased I was with these glasses and their quality. I was told in a return PM that SWFA is considering getting into binoculars of their own design. If they maintain their price/quality ratio they can kick butt in several markets. The 5-20 I ordered will be my fifth scope from them and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I got one of the 2 scopes I ordered the same day the $500 discount code was activated.

It was worth the wait!

Think on this.....

An SWFA spotting scope with the same reticle that is in the 5-20X50 HD scope.

THAT I would like to see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mk4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think on this.....

THAT I would like to see. </div></div>

I like your thinking!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mk4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think on this.....

THAT I would like to see. </div></div>that would BAD ASS!!!!!!

</div></div>

You're still not taking into account that they probably have the same number of employees now as they did prior to this group buy. With those employees and shipping, they are presumably enough to handle their standard number of orders with a bit more for overhead. This group buy has undoubtedly increased that workload by a <span style="font-style: italic">significant</span> amount in the short-term, so I'd be willing to bet that unless they hired some temps to get these out sooner (doubtful as it would increase costs with little ROI), they are simply shipping them out as fast as they can while still maintaining their *normal* shipping times and schedules for items purchased outside this group buy. I'm *assuming* that they have boxes of these 5-20x50HD scopes that they are getting to as they can, however if someone places an order with SWFA for some other non-group buy item, I doubt they will wait to ship that order out until they catch up shipping out all the 5-20x50HD's they have on-hand, if that makes sense. </div></div>

Dude, enough scopes to fill the orders is not here. It is glaringly obvious.
Not an issue to me but obvious none the less. I expected a backlog of orders when I ordered mine. Just look at the number of people that have posted receipt of said scope. Not very many.

Tell you what, I will VOLUNTEER 8 hrs of my time (next Saturday) to help them box these 5-20's up and ship 'em out. I am only about an hour from them. I will only do this if they have a full day of scopes to ship and I can take at least 1 of the 2 I ordered with me when the day is over.

I understand they have their normal order workload and am willing to take one for the team.

I blame the internet and facebook for this country's inherent desire for instant gratification....
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arctic_Eddie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this the new one you reference?

Galactic Assassin

</div></div>

Bandit.gif

SS_Galactic.jpg

I really like the rifle, but I think we need to work on getting that objective a little lower. That one comes with the tom Berringer sniper, twinkling digital reticle if I remember correctly.....right? too funny.

I am looking forward to mine as well, I figured when I saw the "Snipers hide group buy" plastered on a dozen different forums that there would be quite a back log on these scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like they are still working on the first 3 hours of orders which is why I suspect they do not have a warehouse full of scopes but are shipping them as they receive them in small lots.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Dude, enough scopes to fill the orders is not here. It is glaringly obvious.
Not an issue to me but obvious none the less. </span> I expected a backlog of orders when I ordered mine. Just look at the number of people that have posted receipt of said scope. Not very many.

Tell you what, I will VOLUNTEER 8 hrs of my time (next Saturday) to help them box these 5-20's up and ship 'em out. I am only about an hour from them. I will only do this if they have a full day of scopes to ship and I can take at least 1 of the 2 I ordered with me when the day is over.

I understand they have their normal order workload and am willing to take one for the team.

</div></div>If this is the case then why doesn't SWFA just come out and say so instead of leaving us all guessing. They obviously have enough time to log on and have fun posting jokes.

I still vote to have this thread locked to much dumb poop talk going on!

Aron-

I will ignore your useless vote and remind all of the facts.

SWFA stated back on May 27 that they had enough product "coming" to fulfill all current orders at the time of that post. They also indicated prior to this that they had requested from the manufacturer to send scopes out in smaller lots as inspections were passed. I can only assume that this request was to keep at least some flow into the marketplace, showing the ordering public that the product is real, available and shipping.

I have not read anywhere that they have pallets of these sitting in Red Oak Texas waiting for labor hours to get them out the door. That idea is preposterous.