• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azimutha</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1fast10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2,733 @ 0925 eastern time. Over a fourth of the way there! </div></div>That made me go back and look at the OP again. I kind of glossed over the free Seekins rings if it gets to 10,000. Really, if this thing can hit half that it will be one of the deals of the century.</div></div>

Agreed, 5,000 Likes will be fairly easy to hit, but if it goes to 10,000 and you get the free rings....EPIC! That's a better deal than I could have ever imagined they'd give.

I hear if they get to 20,000 Likes you get a signed picture of Frank in every box too.
wink.gif

I clicked "Like" and nothing happened. Where is the count

Alot of good questions about when these codes expire!

All at once? Each code will stand for 30 days once activated? Can we get an experation date/dates?

Just signed up and "liked it". I'm waiting for my little brother to wake up and post it on his wall( He has like 1200 friends on FB) so I'm doing my part.

I cant afford another scope right now but i signed on and liked it so i could help some fellow hide members

I like it now the wife will to. Some hackers need to get in and like away. Lol

Get one famous person to post this in their profile and it's done.

Everyone change your status to tell people to "like" Sniper's Hide LLC

25 people, 100 friends, we'd be at the 5000 mark in no time.

I bet Franks video review would help this get to 10k in no time especially if it was linked to the hide fb page!

Now I'm a broke as hell college student, but if we get 10,000 likes, I DEFINITELY can scrape up 1k!

I am in for sure when it gets to the $999.00 deal, regardless of the rings. Seekins would be a very nice bonus, but not a deal breaker.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gregt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, am I correct in thinking it's not possible to be a part of this GB given that I'm in Australia? </div></div>
I am pretty sure, that SWFA does not export any scopes. But the only way to truly know would be to call them on Monday or PM them here on the Hide.

Like. Like. From me...going to get the wife and friends to like, like too!

Got the wife and flaws and friends goin. Doing me best to get the $999.00 goal!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet Franks video review would help this get to 10k in no time especially if it was linked to the hide fb page! </div></div>

Has Frank done a video review yet....

I'm surprised it's not higher. 50000 members it should be no problem hitting 10000 likes. Even if your not in the market for a scope I think everyone should get on and click like for people who are. Last I checked it was at 2843. So come on hiders click your asses off and tell everyone you know. Lol

Can you get a Facebook page and cancel it after you hit the like button?

I'm in when it gets to 5000. I'm just wondering how long it will take to fill backorders. I expect there will be a flood of orders. Hope it doesn't turn into a PST moment.

This deal finally got me on facebook. The $500 off would be a tremendous deal with or without rings.

Thanks for putting this together SWFA!

I really want the free rings, since Seekins 34mm rings aren't cheap...I just bought a pair and am hoping I don't need to buy another set.

I even went on FB and asked one of my wife's employees to like it and asked her to ask her college friends to like it as well. The things I do to save a few bucks.

OK, it's done. Thanks for putting this together. Hopefully when we hit the $500 mark I'll have the funds up.

Got my wife in on it, and she's gonna get all her family in too.

I linked this on arfcom to get the word out, hope that's ok.

Pat

Well so far all the posts on arfcom have done has gotten the nightforce fans out saying how they would rather have night force. To bad no one realizes this isn't about if u would rather have night force, its about helping fellow shooters save some cash by taking a few seconds of your time.

Though the fact they want a night force is kind of silly seeing as there is no night force compeditor to this at all.

O well I tried
Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aubie515</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really want the free rings, since Seekins 34mm rings aren't cheap...I just bought a pair and am hoping I don't need to buy another set.

I even went on FB and asked one of my wife's employees to like it and asked her to ask her college friends to like it as well. The things I do to save a few bucks. </div></div>
Just so you know it comes with Seekins 30mm rings, because this a 30mm scope.

I saw a smart ass comment on the FB page about selling out for a scope. Anyone that does that should be booted off the Hide IMHO. Sheesh...thats just what we need is a big mouths messing up a good thing for the rest of the members. Rant mode off.

I "liked" it!

This is great creative idea from SWFA!

I bought my SS 1-4 HD FFP group buy and look forward to buying this after 10k likes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw a smart ass comment on the FB page about selling out for a scope. Anyone that does that should be booted off the Hide IMHO. </div></div>

Yeah, I saw that too. Is he even on the Hide?? I would hate to think that one of our own would say that kinda crap on an open public forum. But, you never know...

DK

oops, nvm. missed something

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw a smart ass comment on the FB page about selling out for a scope. Anyone that does that should be booted off the Hide IMHO. </div></div>

Yeah, I saw that too. Is he even on the Hide?? I would hate to think that one of our own would say that kinda crap on an open public forum. But, you never know...

DK </div></div>

Go back and re-read his post. I think it was meant to be sarcastic and in jest, because someone else points out that he just sold his dignity and he responded "Hell yeah," and then said he "I just ordered a 3-20 and still wants this!"

Just made a new post that says he's "holding out for 5000." So sarcasm is my guess...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, I was debating Vortex Razor vs these, but for these prices, Im going to have to swing this way for sure. I have 3 rifles to glass, this will save me so much money that I would be stupid for not doing it. </div></div>

Plus, you know you liked those SS scopes we tested...
</div></div>

Yes sir, I did. I only put a few through the 3-9x, but more through the HD, I was digging it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I cancel my gheybook account, will my "like" be removed?</div></div>

yes, so wait until the sale is over please....lol

3000!

I just watched my wife as she went from 2999 likes to 3000!!!

She was so exited, when I explained again what for she thought she was the only one getting the next $100 off.
smile.gif

Either way, the wife is in! Got to build another rifle for myself now. Double damn! But a good double damn.

I just got my kiddos to do the "LIKE", and some of their friends are doing the same. I feel I have done my duty to bust the 3,000 mark!!

COME ON 5,000!!

DK

<span style="font-size: 14pt">3,000 Likes!!!</span>

Coupon code Hide200 for $200.00 off is now activated!

Chris, I personally want to thank you for putting in the efforts along with your crew and Snipers Hide to make this a reality!!

You guys are the best!!

DK