• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XxMerlinxX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Btillr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">liked! </div></div>
Little late, the groupbuy is already over. </div></div>
well I still like it !!! haha

Wow.

Wow.

And SWFA's continued position on the top of the good-guys heap* has them getting one into Boomer's hands the first day of his leave! Without anyone losing place in line!

He's been home on two busy weekends since getting Stateside the week of the originally-scheduled shipment from Japan, but his time that would have been spent getting a zero was easily filled up with other things.

Might be time to get that torque wrench...??? We borrowed one for the new bottom metal on his bang-stick three weeks ago...

*In the words of some Jamaican Bobsled team member, there's a "whole heap" of good guys on this site.

This thread certainly took a turn for the better. Lets strive to keep it so?!
laugh.gif

Now if I can get my scope fast that will put you on top! top! of my list
laugh.gif

Or on anyone's list probably haha
Good job SWFA!

Not sure if anyone already asked this and I am sure someone will refer to me as one of those whining, impatient, tampon needers; but does anyone know even approximately when the next shipment is? (weeks or months) From what I can tell I missed the first shipment by a day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Felderthewelder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure if anyone already asked this and I am sure someone will refer to me as one of those whining, impatient, tampon needers; but does anyone know even approximately when the next shipment is? (weeks or months) From what I can tell I missed the first shipment by a day. </div></div>

How do you even know you missed the first shipment? Swfa posted on 5/27 that they have enough to cover up to that point on this thread... Is that what you are going by?
Btw I'm one of the whining, impatient, tampon needer
laugh.gif

Just got a tracking number. Ordered on the first day of coupon going live.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoomerTG1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe the kids call that - PWNed! </div></div>

Just poking back at him in fun.

From what I can tell his son ordered one unless Grump is a 20 year old attorney and in the Marine Corps.

Either that or he is using his daddy's SH account.</div></div>

that's right, his son did order one, that's me. I ordered it while I was in Afghanistan and couldn't really keep up on it much while I was over there. Back now and am going home on leave in a few short days. Forgive him for checking up and wanting to see if the scope would be here around the same time I'm home. </div></div>

Lots of people have stepped up to give up their place in line for you via posts, PMs, e-mails and calls. We would like to acknowledge them all as a collective group by keeping their place in line and send you one from our private reserve on their behalf. We'll throw in Next Day Air so it will be there Friday.

Thank you for your service, welcome home and enjoy your time back in Utah with your friends and family. </div></div>

Hey BoomerTG1 who loves ya???????? There is more to this than meets the eye and SWFA won't tell ya about it so I will. Back in December I got a PM from SWFA in response to a couple of posts I made. We PMed back and forth a bit and I asked some questions regarding influences on the design of the 3-9X42 and the then unreleased SWFA 1-4X24 HD. Both designs were in response to requests made from troops in the field. Many were users of the original Super Sniper. What they wanted was rugged, high quality, precise scope that they could afford and still keep Corn Flakes in front of the kids. Two things you consistently read about SWFA SS scopes is "best scope at the price point" and "Outstanding customer service". What goes unnoticed by most is SWFA developed these scopes with Service personal in mind and bend over backwards for those who go in harms way in the service of their country. Compare the size of the hunting glass market to the SPR, DM market and see where SWFA is spending their R&D budget, that says a lot. Before the 1-4X24 HD came out Chris said in a PM that he cringed every time he shipped a BRAND xxxx 1-4 scope to an APO. SWFA is an outstanding corporate citizen. Thanks to SWFA and the Hide for this deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow.

Wow.

And SWFA's continued position on the top of the good-guys heap* has them getting one into Boomer's hands the first day of his leave! Without anyone losing place in line!

He's been home on two busy weekends since getting Stateside the week of the originally-scheduled shipment from Japan, but his time that would have been spent getting a zero was easily filled up with other things.

Might be time to get that torque wrench...??? We borrowed one for the new bottom metal on his bang-stick three weeks ago...

*In the words of some Jamaican Bobsled team member, there's a "whole heap" of good guys on this site. </div></div>

Grump there are some hard edged guys on this site and ya get poked once in a while, but there is also respect and appreciation for those who serve. I've shared the feeling of seeing a son come home from that part of the world in good condition, nothing else quite like it, a combination of relief, pride and thankfulness. God bless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45user</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Felderthewelder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure if anyone already asked this and I am sure someone will refer to me as one of those whining, impatient, tampon needers; but does anyone know even approximately when the next shipment is? (weeks or months) From what I can tell I missed the first shipment by a day. </div></div>

How do you even know you missed the first shipment? Swfa posted on 5/27 that they have enough to cover up to that point on this thread... Is that what you are going by?
Btw I'm one of the whining, impatient, tampon needer
laugh.gif

45 </div></div>

I ordered one day after they posted that I am pretty sure. I was waiting to deposit money into my account to make sure I had enough even though I knew they would not charge it right away. It is just my financial policy to not spend what I dont have. Too bad it was timed the way it was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NUTT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered an hour or 2 after the $500 code went live. </div></div>

For those that are concerned. I'm not in any hurry, but for what its worth, I placed my order on 18 may at about 2 pm, and have not heard or seen anything reguarding my order. I'm sure they were swamped in the early morning hours with orders that day. I'm guessing they are still working on the orders that were placed that day. Of course all this is pure speculation. I'm patient and will get it when I get it. </div></div>

Update, I got my shipping confirmation. I wanted to wait longer because this deal is too good. So,I requested it be sent by barge via around Florida, up the east coast, through the St. Lawrence Seaway, great lakes, chicago, down the mississippi, hang a right at St. Louis, and finally up to Kansas City on the MO river.

CC charged 3 days ago, UPS shipping info recieved yesterday morning..should be here Monday. I ordered about 30 seconds after the $500 off code came out. Boooya!

I ordered on May 18th a couple hours after the 500 coupon went live and no change to my CC yet. Waiting patiently though, I know it'll be worth it when it shows up!

SWFA, thank you for supporting us active duty guys. That post alone made me more confident in not only the order of the 5-20x but the future order of a 1-4x. Thanks again.

Boomer, welcome home brother. Semper Fi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NUTT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered an hour or 2 after the $500 code went live. </div></div>

For those that are concerned. I'm not in any hurry, but for what its worth, I placed my order on 18 may at about 2 pm, and have not heard or seen anything reguarding my order. I'm sure they were swamped in the early morning hours with orders that day. I'm guessing they are still working on the orders that were placed that day. Of course all this is pure speculation. I'm patient and will get it when I get it. </div></div>

Update, I got my shipping confirmation. I wanted to wait longer because this deal is too good. So,I requested it be sent by barge via around Florida, up the east coast, through the St. Lawrence Seaway, great lakes, chicago, down the mississippi, hang a right at St. Louis, and finally up to Kansas City on the MO river.</div></div>

now THATS funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered on May 18th a couple hours after the 500 coupon went live and no change to my CC yet. Waiting patiently though, I know it'll be worth it when it shows up! </div></div>

yep i'm with you, i ordered within a couple hours too. I think it hit 5000 around 1:30 PM may 18th cst for me, i put mine in around 3:44PM that day. So hopefully we'll be getting some good news within the next week or days.

Order confirmation received on May 18 @ 2:12 pm.

This hit my mailbox before lunch today (6/24); that is 38 days for those of you keeping track.

i-RmsCnCf-L.jpg

My CC was just charged, for the full amount, then refunded. WTF lol. SWFA is playing games with me! :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoomerTG1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe the kids call that - PWNed! </div></div>

Just poking back at him in fun.

From what I can tell his son ordered one unless Grump is a 20 year old attorney and in the Marine Corps.

Either that or he is using his daddy's SH account.</div></div>

that's right, his son did order one, that's me. I ordered it while I was in Afghanistan and couldn't really keep up on it much while I was over there. Back now and am going home on leave in a few short days. Forgive him for checking up and wanting to see if the scope would be here around the same time I'm home. </div></div>

Lots of people have stepped up to give up their place in line for you via posts, PMs, e-mails and calls. We would like to acknowledge them all as a collective group by keeping their place in line and send you one from our private reserve on their behalf. We'll throw in Next Day Air so it will be there Friday.

Thank you for your service, welcome home and enjoy your time back in Utah with your friends and family.</div></div>

Thumbs up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NUTT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Order confirmation received on May 18 @ 2:12 pm.

This hit my mailbox before lunch today (6/24); that is 38 days for those of you keeping track.

i-RmsCnCf-L.jpg
</div></div>

was wondering what the zombie news for 24 june was, please zoom in

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My CC was just charged, for the full amount, then refunded. WTF lol. SWFA is playing games with me! :p </div></div>

Guess they ran out, so they canceled your order.
grin.gif

I waited a while to place my order as I was hoping I could get some nice rings with the scope. So I figured I will need to wait a while longer. I am eagerly awaiting this scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was wondering what the zombie news for 24 june was, please zoom in </div></div>

Ask / receive.

i-7mvmMz2-L.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My CC was just charged, for the full amount, then refunded. WTF lol. SWFA is playing games with me! :p </div></div>

Bummer......

But on a more positive note I just got a tracking number and UPS shipping notice via email from SWFA and it weighs 3lbs.

Ordered 2-3 hours after the coupon.

Thanks SS and SWFA for the awesome deal.

I just got a shipping email, I ordered On 5/18@2:02pm.

Just got the email for mine. I ordered around 1530 on the 18th.

I hope their getting close to sending mine to me. My confirmation shows 5/18 2:46pm however I have not been billed yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My CC was just charged, for the full amount, then refunded. WTF lol. SWFA is playing games with me! :p </div></div>

Bummer......

But on a more positive note I just got a tracking number and UPS shipping notice via email from SWFA and it weighs 3lbs.

Thanks SS and SWFA for the awesome deal. </div></div>

Damn...looks like they're out of the 5-20 AND the EWG 20 MOA base....I am doing a course with Tom Sarver with Thunder Valley mid next month...I really wish I had those two items...

I think they still have scopes. Give it a few more days. They shipped mine at 5:05Pm Friday afternoon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My CC was just charged, for the full amount, then refunded. WTF lol. SWFA is playing games with me! :p </div></div>

Bummer......

Thanks SS and SWFA for the awesome deal. </div></div>

Damn...looks like they're out of the 5-20 AND the EWG 20 MOA base....I am doing a course with Tom Sarver with Thunder Valley mid next month...I really wish I had those two items... </div></div>

I ordered mine at 4:30...anyone got a shipping confirmation that ordered close to or after 4:30?

i got an email this morning from them saying it will be here 6/29. I ordered mine at 3:44.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered mine at 4:30...anyone got a shipping confirmation that ordered close to or after 4:30? </div></div>

Shane, mines at 4:30(&16 seconds) also.... no word yet....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered mine at 4:30...anyone got a shipping confirmation that ordered close to or after 4:30? </div></div>

A guy on another forum got a ship notice at 4:30 + 48 hours (2 days later)

Seems to me they are working from a pool of orders vs linear format from front to back.

Just a quick note to SWFA and crew, and Frank and crew. I can't thank you enough for the hard work and determination that you have invested in this group buy to make it happen. Freakin AWESOME!!

I got the scope today, and I am more than pleased!! Thanks again for doing this... it is greatly appreciated!!

DK

I was told by swfa it would be first order in first scope out way or shipping. This seems to be incorrect at least, a blatant lie at worst. Order confirmation was places the 18th at 2:44 , and I have not gotten shipping info or a charge on my card. Checked my order limit for my card while at the bank yesterday and was told that I have a limit well in excess of this order so not sure what's going on. People get mad and say you are stupid for calling and wasting Thier time, but when the information supplied doesn't jive with what's being presented what do they expect people to do?

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLUHstud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told by swfa it would be first order in first scope out way or shipping. This seems to be incorrect at least, a blatant lie at worst. Order confirmation was places the 18th at 2:44 , and I have not gotten shipping info or a charge on my card. Checked my order limit for my card while at the bank yesterday and was told that I have a limit well in excess of this order so not sure what's going on. People get mad and say you are stupid for calling and wasting Thier time, but when the information supplied doesn't jive with what's being presented what do they expect people to do?

Pat </div></div>

cry.gif

politifakes-give-it-a-rest-nobody-cares-demotivational-poster-1249622151.jpg

Can a mod lock this damn thread already.....

There's an old saying...
you can have any 2 of the 3

Quality
cheap
fast.....

Based on others reviews it's quality, it's cheap......and you want it "now" too?
Wait, they will contact you,just like everyone else is waiting.....

Well, it seems then they will definitely get to us. Now I"m wondering why they charged my CC then "uncharged" it. ha.

jbt33, you can say i am crying all you want, truth be told I dont give two shits what you or anyone else online thinks of me. As I said before I could also care less when the thing ships as long as I get a flow of information and am not lied to. I have been, again as i said, given incorrect information at best, or blatantly lied to at worst.

I didnt call SWFA to bug them about my order or pry when it would be shipped, or in what order. Infact, the first in first out was supplied to me without me asking even when I called to ask about the differance in my two order numbers thinking that could be the issue with why I had not been charged.

They are a buisness, its not wasting anyones time for me to call and ask them anything pertaining to my order in my opinion. Dont you also think it would stop a lot of calls if they posted some information here where it was in the open and everyone could get it without having to call? Im sorry, personally if I am going to give out information I am going to make sure its correct to the best of my knowledge, not just say something to please whoever I am talking to at the moment, which seems to be what happened in my case. Others have still gotten the line that scopes havent even arrived yet in country which is obviously an incorrect statement, just wondering what good it does SWFA or anyone else to answer that way instead of the truth?

Pat

I just feel sorry for all the people that have waited months and months and more months to get the PST's. I am glad this buy came out when it did, and I am completely thrilled with the way that SWFA has handled everything.

Less than 2 months have gone by, and I have my BADASS NEW GLASS in hand!! About the only other thing that would make this even better, would be that I was out in the gulch shooting with it right now.

Once you get the scope in hand, you will forget about anything that is bothering you!!

DK

SLUH u have been here what 7 months or so....some of us go back years and some more than that. You will find that the Hide in my mind, respect is earned over time. The Hide and its vendor supporters provide us with things you cannot get any where else and if you don't like how it operates here you can find another site that provides the information you require in the time and manner you require it. Sorry for the negative sound but I am weary of reading the drama over this.

SWFA did us a big favor and its us tht owe them patience not that they owe us a clock work update of where things are. If you want that kind of details, order from someone with the product in stock, pay full price and get a tracking number and sit at your computer and keep pressing inquire every 5 minutes so you are "informed".

I want to take the chance to thank Chris at swfa for taking the time to contact me and enquire about my situation. He informed me that yes these are being delivered in the order orders were recieved. Any happening to the contrary was due to a small issue with the computer software. I will go back to waiting patiently now that I have the story strait. I just wanted to make sure that correct information was out there for everyone to see.

Thanks again Chris and swfa for contacting me and helping me to understand how your delivery process is going.

Pat

So I guess whta happened to me was a glitch. Hopefully they'll have it fixed and I can have my scope next weekend. SLUHstud when did you talk to Chris?

Shane-

He contacted me shortly after my post above asking about delivery being first order first filled. I cannot say either way if your issue with the charge and then the charge being reversed was part of the issue he mentioned or not, and I do not want to hazard a guess and tell you incorrectly. I would suggest contacting them yourself.

If you dont mind me asking, when was your order placed? If you want to contact me via PM i can explain more about what I know, but I do not want to have it out on a public forum incase my understanding as chris explained it is not 100% correct.

Pat

Same here I just got confirmation for next Wednesday. Looking forward to mounting this up on my LR-308. SWFA has been great to work with...

If SWFA's software counts an order when the money is verified, then you may not have been put on the list when you clicked "Add to cart." If your card never cleared the charge, you may not have a place in line. gasp

I've met those guys and they are stand up. They gave us an incredible discount and have always offered great customer service. You're not special, so don't feel like they lied to you in order to send scopes to everybody else except you. Just chill out; it will get to you sooner or later.

There are some people that have been given priority that serve our country. A lot of people offered to give up their spot in line to get scopes into the hands of those that need them most.

While you wait, go to the range and shoot. Time will go by faster that way rather than checking your order status and checking your email for shipping info.