• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

I ordered June 6th and nothing yet. Yesterday they told me they expecred all back orders filled over the next 3 weeks. Evidently they are not going sequentially in time of placing order....maybe in bunches. Anyway...looking forward to the scope and the build it is going on is just about done.

Just got my shipping info... I ordered on the 9th...looking forward to having these in my hands soon. Thanks SWFA for the great deal!

Just got my confirmation email. Will be heading over to pick it up either Mon or Tuesday!!

WooHoo!!

I just got my tracking info. Ordered 6/7.

I just got a shipping notice, order placed 6/13.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay Park</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hmm, order 6/8. No shipping notice or CC charge.</div></div> I figured out why, the Seekins rings I ordered w/ the scope is on back order. Told them to drop the rings from the order.

Woohoo It's on it's way.

I placed my order 6-15...but I am in the hospital for bone cancer in my right hip & very sick. Now the staples are infected....so it looks like I will be trapped in here for a while. I really look forward to getting my scope and back to making some noise again,I can wait as long as it takes. Jay.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmj5407</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed my order 6-15...but I am in the hospital for bone cancer in my right hip & very sick. Now the staples are infected....so it looks like I will be trapped in here for a while. I really look forward to getting my scope and back to making some noise again,I can wait as long as it takes. Jay. </div></div>

Get better soon!

I placed my order on the last or next to last day. Haven't heard anything yet.

Hey Jay, Best of luck to you. Hope you come back stronger than ever....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmj5407</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed my order 6-15...but I am in the hospital for bone cancer in my right hip & very sick. Now the staples are infected....so it looks like I will be trapped in here for a while. I really look forward to getting my scope and back to making some noise again,I can wait as long as it takes. Jay. </div></div>
Hey, keep positive and get well so you can get out there and do some shooting.
SScott

Looks like it's time for me to call and update my card info. The card I originally placed the order on bas been lost and replaced. I didn't want to call and bother them before with everyone calling them every 5 minutes for a status.

Best wishes on a fast and complete recovery so you can get out and play with your new incoming toy.

Great to see the second shipment come in and going out. Hope you get better soon and back out to the range!

Got tracking # Says Expected delivery 10-27. No CC charge yet.
I think I ordered on 6-10 WOO HOO!

I'll be selling one of mine new in box. Divorce caused me to sell the rifle. Current model in shrink wrap, not a prototype.

$1250 delivered.

PM me if interested

spf

I have had mine since mid June, and love it! I have shot about 1000 rounds of 308 since receiving it. From day one it has preformed flawlessly. I have worked the turrets hard and the return to zero is perfect everytime. I have shot several competitions with it, 200 to 1000 yards and have the utmost confidence that when I move to a different yardage and dial, it will be right on every time! Clicks are positive and accurate every time and the glass is very crisp! Very happy with this scope and the customer service at SWFA! Those waiting, you won't be disappointed!

Setup:
Rem. 308 XCR 26"
AICS 2.0
SWFA 5-20X50 HD
Badger rings
EGW 20 MOA HD STEEL RAIL

June 10th and it'll be here on Wednesday. Can't wait to get it, now if that action and barrel would just show up to put it on
frown.gif

Topstrap

I ordered the second week of June. *I think anyways*

And I got a notice that mine would be delivered on 10/24

Like others, now I need to find the best "affordable" rings if there is such a thing.
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FiveR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered the second week of June. *I think anyways*

And I got a notice that mine would be delivered on 10/24

Like others, now I need to find the best "affordable" rings if there is such a thing.
smirk.gif
</div></div>Burris Signature Zee's if you can find the 30mm ones would be my choice. I may have a set of highs for sale in a week or so, if you are interested.

Is the group buy still active? What is the current count and price?

Trapper: David Walter on page 51 of this thread has 1
for $1250, unless he has already sold it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmj5407</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed my order 6-15...but I am in the hospital for bone cancer in my right hip & very sick. Now the staples are infected....so it looks like I will be trapped in here for a while. I really look forward to getting my scope and back to making some noise again,I can wait as long as it takes. Jay. </div></div>

Great to see the second shipment come in and going out. Hope you get better soon and back out to the range! </div></div>

Thank you all for the well wishes....it means allot to me! I have been a T-7 para in a wheel chair 21 years due to a accident in Mexico.
This is just a minor bump in the road for me...doctors had to remove a softball sized bone mass of of my right hip, then radiation.
I would of been well on the road to recovery by now, but the staples started to get infected....had to take out 10 of the 30 staples to clean and drain.
It looks like I will be going home tomorrow if things go well tonight.
I am stoned out of my mind right now...but in a really happy place. Sorry for all my grammar and spelling mistakes. I look forward my SS 5-20x50 scope mounted and getting back to a sport that I love and dream of! Jay.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brubo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trapper: David Walter on page 51 of this thread has 1
for $1250, unless he has already sold it. </div></div>

Yes, he sold it......to me:)

I've been too busy, looks like I got my tracing number Friday. Mine gets here tomorrow.

Ordered on the 13th, that was pretty close to the end of the buy period.

What is the actual objective diameter for the SWFA SS HD FFP 5-20x50? Not the lens size… actual objective diameter of your scope (50mm refers to the lens size and not the tube diameter).

Never mind I got the answer it is 60.5 mm.

I'm a Nightforce guy but my buddy bought one of these for full price and I have to say, I am BLOWN away by it. The glass isn't as clear from when we compared it and I prefer the MLR reticle much more, but the turrets and construction are TOP of the line. The clicks are better than the Nightforce from the feel to the sound. Great scope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmj5407</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thank you all for the well wishes....it means allot to me! I have been a T-7 para in a wheel chair 21 years due to a accident in Mexico.
This is just a minor bump in the road for me...doctors had to remove a softball sized bone mass of of my right hip, then radiation.
I would of been well on the road to recovery by now, but the staples started to get infected....had to take out 10 of the 30 staples to clean and drain.
It looks like I will be going home tomorrow if things go well tonight.
I am stoned out of my mind right now...but in a really happy place. Sorry for all my grammar and spelling mistakes. I look forward my SS 5-20x50 scope mounted and getting back to a sport that I love and dream of! Jay. </div></div>

Glad to hear you are looking forward to shooting and stay tough, hope you get better soon.

For those following along in the 'ordered date' translating to the 'ship date'...I just got my email that it shipped out today.

I ordered on 6/13.

The only downside is that it will arrive likely 1 day after I head out to go pheasant hunting! Well, it gives me something to look forward to when I get back.

Well, I just got my ship notice, today 10/24. Order date was 6/15. Money doesn't come easy for me so I try to make the most of it with purchases for high quality products. I'll be happy to find that I have made a good decision.

Well let's hope this latest shipment finishes up the groupbuy, but if not, I have plenty more patience.

Thanks SWFA for being badasses!

I just got noticed about mine shipping. I had completely forgot about the 2nd one! I think I ordered it on June 15th or so? It was right at the end of the group buy. Probably sell it since I've got a NF since then and probably not going to drop the NF.

I'm still stoked!

Mike

Got an email and a ups tracking number today for a 10/26 delivery. My order was received 06/15/11 12:00:00 AM.
Thanks to the Hide and SWFA for putting this screaming good deal together - and for putting up with all the complainers along the way. Really, a few key strokes and save $500.00! What a perk for members.

Ordered 6/16/2011 and I recived a charge on my card and a email from SWFA.