• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

I just got my shipping notice for my two scopes as well. And I know mine was one of the last entered into the GB.

The sun shade and switchview are now in stock. Since we didn't have them ready when everyone bought the scopes use code <span style="font-weight: bold">ACCFREE </span>for free shipping.

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-50mm-Sun-Shade-P51652.aspx
Stock # - SS50
•Matte
•2.5"
•Stackable
ss50t.jpg

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-Switchview-Throwlever-P50882.aspx
Stock # - SWVSSHD520
swvsshd520t.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sun shade and switchview is now in stock. Since we didn't have them ready when everyone bought the scopes use code <span style="font-weight: bold">ACCFREE </span>for free shipping.

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-50mm-Sun-Shade-P51652.aspx
Stock # - SS50
•Matte
•2.5"
•Stackable
ss50t.jpg

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-Switchview-Throwlever-P50882.aspx
Stock # - SWVSSHD520
swvsshd520t.jpg
</div></div>

Doesn't work..

"The coupon code you've entered does not apply to any shipment."

There are two spots to enter a coupon code. Shipping codes have to be entered in the second option so there is shipping to be deducted.

Enter it in this spot:
sdfdfdfdf.jpg

I entered it in the first spot, hence my problem. Thanks for clearing that up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David Walter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate to sound stupid, but the throw lever is for the power ring? </div></div>

Yes, it's for the magnification adjustment. I use Charles Drizzel's cat tails.. looks like these are from MGM.. or somewhat similar looking.

Ordered mine on 6/17 and got shipping notice today thanks to all that put this together.

Luckily I was able to catch mine in time to add the sunshades! Looking forward to the scope from all I have heard. Thanks also to all those who were involved in making this happen.

Ordered mine on the last day. No word yet... Anyone else?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are the sunshades free? Just askin... </div></div>

Got mine in the mail yesterday and I gotta say it is beyond a doubt the best scope I have ever owned. I can't wait to mount it on my favorite rifle and head to the range.

Thanks to SWFA for an absolutely great deal!

I ordered about mid-day on the last day of the GB and just got tracking number. Sweet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heytonyman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered about mid-day on the last day of the GB and just got tracking number. Sweet! </div></div>

Hmm, me too. Nothing yet. I want to put it on my new Savage 111LRH in .300WM. I also ordered a Murphy Precision 20moa base and Badger Rings that should be here soon, hopefully along with the scope.

Looks like I have another one of these, as I just bought a used rifle with the optics I wanted on the new rifle I was going to order.

So, new, mounted in near rings (not included in this deal), but never fired.

Just the scope in box, etc. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">$1,250 delivered.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">SPF</span>

I just came home from the hospital (18 days) and tore into the box....like a kid at Christmas, I am very pleased!! This thing is built like a tank. Mounting it up tonight when I get more strength up. Thanks again SWFA & Lowlight for the opportunity to get this outstanding scope! Jay.

Brown truck dropped mine on the doorstep while I was out. Cracked her open and OH YEAH worth the wait. I mounted one immediately on my Rem 700 300WM, 2nd one may be heading to my DTA Covert. Wish I had ordered 3 of them now. Oh well..maybe soon.

Almost missed the brown truck, but stopped her as she was driving by me. Got it last night
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mohonri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW 276799 Views! Is this a record breaking post on the Hide????!

Does SWFA do Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Thanksgiving/Christmas deals annually? </div></div>

We don't have any plans to right now.

<span style="font-weight: bold">What would y'all like to see?</span>

If we do something it would probably have to be from Black Friday thru Cyber Monday as our servers just could not handle another blitzkrieg order frenzy. </div></div>

SWFA 3x9 Mil-quad + sun shade + BC caps. Group pay= we order and you send us $25.00 (that's what you get for ask'in) or whatever else you think's reasonable! Got a lever action/saddle rifle need'in glass (maybe 2).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wh450</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 3 day sale on this same scope would be cool.</div></div>

+1!! One more chance for those of us unfortunate ones who missed it the first time!

^^ Nope the deal happened during the summer back in May 17-June 18? If Im remembering right.

Aron-

Received both of mine Saturday! I'm really impressed! As soon as the mounts arrive, they'll go on the AR10T's. Life is gooooood. Thanks, Lowlight and SWFA!

Finally got mine. Can't wait to try it out.

Edit: going to have sit down and play with it to figure it out since it has no manual. All I really need to do is figure out the illuminated functions. All the other functions are standard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally got mine. Can't wait to try it out.

Edit: going to have sit down and play with it to figure it out since it has no manual. All I really need to do is figure out the illuminated functions. All the other functions are standard. </div></div>
Every other click and it is on, at a different level.
Take the scope out at dusk and play with it, when you have it set correct for the conditions it really works well.

SScott

Okay, got to play with it just a tad. My CR2032 battery was dead which explains the illumination. Now I could confirm that the first 4 settings were for NVG. I could see they were illuminated with my PVS-14. Very cool. Haven't had a chance to compare it with my NightForce scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone still waiting? Ordered my second on the 16th and haven't heard anything.</div></div>

Yep. Ordered on the last day. SWFA emailed me about two weeks ago and said they are checking them out before they ship them.

Ordered mine the last day at the last minute and recieved it Monday. Shot it today and was impressed, should have ordered two. Hope thay have some good deals for Black Friday. Thank you again to anyone who had something to do with the group buy!

I received my scope last week. While I usually don't thank merchants for the privilege earning my money, I can agree with many previous post regarding the quality/price balance. I am very pleased with the scope and appreciate the price point. The scope is right at home next to my IOR 3.5-18x50. Great deal and great transaction. I would not hesitate to own another 5-20x50.

...Thanks

can we get some more likes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vlad8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can we get some more likes </div></div>

? like?

This thing was over and done with months ago. Do you read?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vlad8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can we get some more likes </div></div>

? like?

This thing was over and done with months ago. Do you read?</div></div>

Nope he didn't. Funny how old threads always get pulled to the top.

isn't there another one at 10 000 likes? I just read the beginning.

Padding posts as a noob. Guess maybe this is better than just simply bumping for sale adds, especially ones that have already been SOLD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah that deal was time limited and the 10,000 likes did not happen within the specified time frame.

Maybe we can come up with a new Group Buy tied to our FaceBook, we only have 1,268.
Sad%20Pacer.gif

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SWFAcom/20965581078 </div></div>

SWFA SS Mil/Mil Group Buy and we'll double that number in mere days

Yeah I just bought a viper pst and would buy the swfa ss 5-20 if there was to be another group buy. Can't afford the full on price with paying for tuition.