• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

i hope we are talking about

5-20_2.jpg

Why din't you put a time limit there and why is the link to the hide facebook page? am i missing something here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vlad8</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> am i missing something here? </div></div>
You missed the party, the hangover,and even the cleanup that followed.

My greatest regret was not getting 1 or 2 more.
frown.gif
Awesome scope.

I would love to see a new group buy. Very happy with your products and would like to add another one or two 5x20's to the family. Just a general question, your site shows the fixed power scopes as being .50BMG safe but I don't see that listed for the 5x20. Do you consider it .50BMG safe? My windrunner would love one!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah that deal was time limited and the 10,000 likes did not happen within the specified time frame.

Maybe we can come up with a new Group Buy tied to our FaceBook, we only have 1,268 Likes.
Sad%20Pacer.gif

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SWFAcom/20965581078</div></div>

That was a large part of the marketing for the Classic line because not many scopes in that price range are suitable for .50 BMG.

We do not list that on the other models but they can withstand .50 BMG punishment and much more.

I've been rockin' this scope since I picked it up from the group buy. I know it was a bit of headache but thanks again SH and SWFA for the deal. The scope serves me well.

FB page LIKED. I've gotta get my hands on one of those 5-20's

Alright LETS DO THIS?! Oh wait... this was from over a year ago.
wink.gif
Sorry you two... you're about a year late.

check the date on post before getting facebook happy, those last two promotions have expired a while back.