• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So apparently the German server thing is real. LOL someone explain how that went down

Very true.

If you and I sit down at the poker table, I better be able to see you are at least holding cards. If you just tell me you heard someone dealt you some cards, but you aren’t holding them, but they are really good. Well that’s a nonstarter.
how do the candidates get a fraction of a vote?

rtZIBFAL.png

I’m not disputing any irregularities that have been found in the algorithms of DominionThis thread was about a raid conducted by the military, on German soil, to seize servers.

The evidence that this has happened is nonexistent.

To play along; we can point to shit all day long that is messed up.

If you show me a dead body with a bullet hole in the forehead, you can deduce that there was probably a crime committed. You still have a long way to solve that crime, and then prosecute someone for it.

Reactions: Sierra770
Q? Is that you? Please be you.

View attachment 7477278
Nope. If you're looking for intel, I can tell you I have no high-level connections, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for...
well, every normie I talk to (just ask my wife). Except after a few beers.

Nope. If you're looking for intel, I can tell you I have no high-level connections, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for...

I like the cut of your jib. Do you have a mailer or newsletter I can subscribe to?

Reactions: Bender
I get why people (me included) come to a thread like this. . . to be kept abreast of the latest developments and mounting [purported] evidence of widespread election fraud because the election smelled off to us from the beginning.

I can't think of a single legitimate reason for the. . . let's just call them doubters. . . the people who didn't sense anything off about the election and who don't believe the mainstream media is lying. . . to come in to a thread about election fraud and tell us we're wrong and that we should just accept Joe Biden was legitimately chosen by the majority of Americans because the MSM said so. -If I don't believe the earth is flat (and obviously, I don't) I don't waste my time going to a flat earther forums to convince people the earth is round. So why do guys like Victory and Rusty and a certain moderator waste their time by coming into these threads to state that it is an absolute non-negotiable fact that the mountain of statistical anomalies, eye-witness accounts, found ballots, bribery indictments, etc. are nonexistant figments of our imagination and that Biden won fair and square?

I can only think of one reason for someone to do that: to influence public opinion. It's the same reason that communist trolls come here to troll. The only way they wouldn't be wasting their time is if their goal is to influence public opinion. In other words, the very fact that they're in here arguing with us is evidence that they know we're on to something and they are trying to pour cold water on the flames before it turns into a bonfire. If someone simply didn't believe there was an election coup conspiracy, they wouldn't come into a thread about it to say otherwise.

I’m not disputing any irregularities that have been found in the algorithms of DominionThis thread was about a raid conducted by the military, on German soil, to seize servers.

The evidence that this has happened is nonexistent.

To play along; we can point to shit all day long that is messed up.

If you show me a dead body with a bullet hole in the forehead, you can deduce that there was probably a crime committed. You still have a long way to solve that crime, and then prosecute someone for it.

Would near statistical impossibilities be evidence?

Reactions: DIBBS and Fig
I get why people (me included) come to a thread like this. . . to be kept abreast of the latest developments and mounting [purported] evidence of widespread election fraud because the election smelled off to us from the beginning.

I can't think of a single legitimate reason for the. . . let's just call them doubters. . . the people who didn't sense anything off about the election and who don't believe the mainstream media is lying. . . to come in to a thread about election fraud and tell us we're wrong and that we should just accept Joe Biden was legitimately chosen by the majority of Americans because the MSM said so. -If I don't believe the earth is flat (and obviously, I don't) I don't waste my time going to a flat earther forums to convince people the earth is round. So why do guys like Victory and Rusty and a certain moderator waste their time by coming into these threads to state that it is an absolute non-negotiable fact that the mountain of statistical anomalies, eye-witness accounts, found ballots, bribery indictments, etc. are nonexistant figments of our imagination and that Biden won fair and square?

I can only think of one reason for someone to do that: to influence public opinion. It's the same reason that communist trolls come here to troll. The only way they wouldn't be wasting their time is if their goal is to influence public opinion. In other words, the very fact that they're in here arguing with us is evidence that they know we're on to something and they are trying to pour cold water on the flames before it turns into a bonfire. If someone simply didn't believe there was an election coup conspiracy, they wouldn't come into a thread about it to say otherwise.

Jesus, some of you fucking suck at reading comprehension.

All I’ve said this whole time is that I’m skeptical that a fucking raid was conducted on German soil by the military, with absolutely zero evidence that it happened. I came to the thread with hopes to read about said evidence, but instead, keep reading people jerking each other off, in the hopes that something happened.

I want Trump to win as much as anyone. I’ve just been on the internet longer than a day. I need more than someone saying something happened for me to get on board.

We are off discussing different points...

I feel like there is absolutely an insurmountable mountain of various evidentiary elements of fraud.... statistical, testimonial, physical, legal/constitutional challenges, etc etc... overwhelming!!

but.. search as I may, I simply can not find any source that backs this raid claim up. Other than Sydney Powell saying it happened. That’s pretty credible. Louis Gomert absolutely positively did NOT in any way confirm it.. he said three times he heard it from a tweet from Germany.

So fraud evidence... overwhelming.. I just can’t find where this happened other than circumstantial... it is curious...Esper fired, new SecDef and top Intel dude Ezra takes over a spot under him that has always been cia.. etc.. all fascinating... but Smokey. Unlike the ballet dumps you can see with your own eyes on a graph that are impossible. Unlike 350% of people alive in a Wayne precinct voting... can’t disputethose, you can actually touch a mountain of evidence... just not this...yet...

Reactions: Bender
Jesus, some of you fucking suck at reading comprehension.

All I’ve said this whole time is that I’m skeptical that a fucking raid was conducted on German soil by the military, with absolutely zero evidence that it happened. I came to the thread with hopes to read about said evidence, but instead, keep reading people jerking each other off, in the hopes that something happened.

I want Trump to win as much as anyone. I’ve just been on the internet longer than a day. I need more than someone saying something happened for me to get on board.
if i had run into the story (in english) on a trump forum, i would be more skeptical, but the first thing i found before this was "news" was germans talking about it, in german.

SOMEONE buy this man a 12-pack!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Bender and Bolo
if i had run into the story (in english) on a trump forum, i would be more skeptical, but the first thing i found before this was "news" was germans talking about it, in german.
Something about it was in a German newspaper I believe

Here, I’ll join in to make you all happy.

I heard Trump was point man on the raid. Dude grabbed an off the rack M4, nothing fancy, and was stacking bodies after the breach. It was a two man team. Trump and some random DIA guy. There were dead Germans and CIA operatives everywhere apparently. Also heard that every dude Trump jack hammered had two right dead center of their nose. Fucking brain stems smashed, each one of em.
Word is they carried disguises, and walked right out to a waiting truck with the servers. Guess they needed the change of clothes due to all the blood. Something about it being suspicious and drawing attention on exfil. Fucking 4D chess bro.

I also think regardless of the server or whatever happened, that they have been extremely smart in regards to the evidence they have to the point of it pissing everyone off. Liberals are now pissed because 'you didnt show any evidence yet!' neverTrumps and limp dicks are mad because 'its been 2 weeks and we havent seen anything!' and even people like Tucker Carlson are mad because SP basically told them to stop contacting her to leak evidence.

They're smart enough to know, that even if they had smoking gun evidence to show, that the media will spend 24/7 on telling the groupthink why this is bullshit and why this doesn't matter, piece by piece, before even going to the courts.

Instead, they're going to get hit with it, a million pieces at once.

I also think regardless of the server or whatever happened, that they have been extremely smart in regards to the evidence they have to the point of it pissing everyone off. Liberals are now pissed because 'you didnt show any evidence yet!' neverTrumps and limp dicks are mad because 'its been 2 weeks and we havent seen anything!' and even people like Tucker Carlson are mad because SP basically told them to stop contacting her to leak evidence.

They're smart enough to know, that even if they had smoking gun evidence to show, that the media will spend 24/7 on telling the groupthink why this is bullshit and why this doesn't matter, piece by piece, before even going to the courts.

Instead, they're going to get hit with it, a million pieces at once.
yup, i think the media is burying themselves even deeper.
perhaps by design. 4D chess.

A German newspaper, Süddeutsche Zeitung, reported “the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees.”

1c85226ded38a6eec5118e779e4ff8c3-11575805600.jpg

It reported “the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt.

Additional leaks are indicating the CIA may have used this foreign data center to hack the US elections. But one thing interfered–they got caught.

Someone needs to check the newspaper, I don't speak German. This is all I know, I cannot say if it is true or not.

Reactions: Bender and theLBC
Well fuck.

All we need is 1080p 8K resolution video of the servers being carted off by the MiB.

Imo, its bs anyways. Unless needed for encryption cracking (doubtful), the data would be easy to get for those with the tools. If they did go after the physicals then I doubt they going to post it all over the internet to satisfy some fools (for transparency Ill group myself in here) posting on some site. Idk wtf some people expect. Btw...

----ALL YOUR DATA BELONGS TO US----

We will see.

BREAKING NEWS - Jo Jorgensen was robbed of the Presidency!!! Republicans and Democrats conspired with Deep State agents to block evidence and news of election fraud - have you even seen the Jorgenson accept the win and Trump and Biden conceding they lost? Of course not! NRA and Antifa militias were filmed coordinating efforts to threaten her poll-watchers. Evidence of pro-Jorgensen rallies numbering in the millions were withheld from the American public. A virus was broadcasted from Nigeria using semi-truck borne CB-radios to erase votes for Jorgenson stored on Commodore-64 computers at voting sites throughout the U. S. My neighbor said her cousin's sister-in-law heard someone saying they saw boxes of Florida punchcard chads for Jorgenson being thrown in dumpsters.

A German newspaper, Süddeutsche Zeitung, reported “the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees.”

1c85226ded38a6eec5118e779e4ff8c3-11575805600.jpg

It reported “the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt.

Additional leaks are indicating the CIA may have used this foreign data center to hack the US elections. But one thing interfered–they got caught.

Someone needs to check the newspaper, I don't speak German. This is all I know, I cannot say if it is true or not.

I read that article. The German news paper article used in it is from March of 2020. It doesn’t appear to be reporting on a server raid, but there are different locations and fronts being used in Germany, by multiple agencies, to hack other countries.

The writer connects the two. I couldn’t verify the legitimacy of anything the writer stated. A lot of opinion, and not a lot of verifiable data.

If the Süddeutsche Zeitung, was reporting this raid, it should be pretty easy to verify. I gave up

Maybe the @TheGerman can look into it more. Seemed to be a dead end with regards to a server raid.

I guess, we the little people have as much proof about these servers as we do that osama bin laden is dead.

Dont recall many asking for the body to be laid at their feet....

I read that article. The German news paper article used in it is from March of 2020. It doesn’t appear to be reporting on a server raid, but there are different locations and fronts being used in Germany, by multiple agencies, to hack other countries.

The writer connects the two. I couldn’t verify the legitimacy of anything the writer stated. A lot of opinion, and not a lot of verifiable data.

If the Süddeutsche Zeitung, was reporting this raid, it should be pretty easy to verify. I gave up

Maybe the @TheGerman can look into it more. Seemed to be a dead end with regards to a server raid.
lol, there is no stupid server. powell is tired of working after 10 years in the DOJ and several in private practice.
she made up the story so she can lose her license to practice law and get sued for everything she owns.
:rolleyes:

I heard Trump was point man on the raid. Dude grabbed an off the rack M4, nothing fancy, and was stacking bodies after the breach. It was a two man team. Trump and some random DIA guy. There were dead Germans and CIA operatives everywhere apparently. Also heard that every dude Trump jack hammered had two right dead center of their nose. Fucking brain stems smashed, each one of em.
Word is they carried disguises, and walked right out to a waiting truck with the servers. Guess they needed the change of clothes due to all the blood. Something about it being suspicious and drawing attention on exfil. Fucking 4D chess bro.
Basically came in my pants. Good shit @Victory ..
Can fap to this all day long! Yeah Merica baby!!

lol, there is no stupid server. powell is tired of working after 10 years in the DOJ and several in private practice.
she made up the story so she can lose her license to practice law and get sued for everything she owns.
:rolleyes:

In interview tonight she wasn't as clear on the server "raid".

That came right above out the time of the FIRE Haspell comment.

YEAH!!! SMASH EM, DONNIE!

4 pages along and this was the most entertaining thing I read yet. I freakin hate politics. I don't trust ANY of em. Can you do an entire comic book of this sort of stuff? Like a graphic novel... with Donnie finishing off some spook puke, then wiping blood off his K-bar?

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and CraigG1
I guess, we the little people have as much proof about these servers as we do that osama bin laden is dead.

Dont recall many asking for the body to be laid at their feet....

Didnt need it. The dudes that were there, told us all about how they shot him in the face.

Maybe one of these server raiders will talk of their exploits soon.

All we need is 1080p 8K resolution video of the servers being carted off by the MiB.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's like saying we need a bullet going 545mph 3200 fps. Or 800fps 2131mph. Same numbers flipped in different systems.

1080p=1920x1080 pixels
8k = 7680x4320 pixels.

Didnt need it. The dudes that were there, told us all about how they shot him in the face.

Maybe one of these server raiders will talk of their exploits soon.

Is that a no?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's like saying we need a bullet going 545mph 3200 fps. Or 800fps 2131mph. Same numbers flipped in different systems.

1080p=1920x1080 pixels
8k = 7680x4320 pixels.

W/e nerd.

:)

But I do think they have the data...and something tells me they were ready to get the data in real-time...like actively so...plays into the EO trump signed as well.
According to that Prather video, at 20:32 and 26:36 I think, this WAS the definition of "the Kraken"...

YEAH!!! SMASH EM, DONNIE!

4 pages along and this was the most entertaining thing I read yet. I freakin hate politics. I don't trust ANY of em. Can you do an entire comic book of this sort of stuff? Like a graphic novel... with Donnie finishing off some spook puke, then wiping blood off his K-bar?

Maybe I found my niche in life.

I dunno, there hasn't been any real, meaningful evidence yet. It's all just hyperbole and ranting. We're getting close to the point of no return on the certification of votes and that will be that.
If they're gonna go, they better go quick.

Dear France,
Sorry we destroyed the Eiffel Tower while saving the World from the terrible, very bad German Server. We knew you would understand.
Your pal,
DJT.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver