• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So if I had a bunch of absolutely smokingly priced 1/2" AR500 targets......

Got mine today also, look great!

They all have an off center second square hole, don't give a shit why, gonna guess to hold the plate down during I assume lazer cutting? Very clean edge, nice work!

2 heavy-ass boxes on my porch tonight... There's NO way the mailman & I are still friends!

Thanks Tyler.

2 heavy-ass boxes on my porch tonight... There's NO way the mailman & I are still friends!

Thanks Tyler.
That’s what I’m thinking! Got mine - they are awesome but I bet my poor old mailman wasn’t happy!

When did you guys order yours? I placed my order May 7th. The tracking app is still saying it’s waiting on a tracking number. I’m not being impatient, just curious.

When did you guys order yours? I placed my order May 7th. The tracking app is still saying it’s waiting on a tracking number. I’m not being impatient, just curious.
Mine was ordered on May 6, but I am not sure how to track without downloading the app - which I am reluctant to do. Was expecting a long wait, so not worried yet.

Mine was ordered on May 6, but I am not sure how to track without downloading the app - which I am reluctant to do. Was expecting a long wait, so not worried yet.
You don't need an app. Who did they ship from....FedEx? Google FedEx, UPS, USPS, or whoever Tracking and it will bring up a link to a page where you can put in your tracking number you received from Tyler.

Have not received a tracking number, only an order number. However received an email indicating the shipper is partnered with “Route” with tracking link on that email page. When I click the link it brings me to the Route App download page. I assume I will receive a tracking number when item ships.

Ordered mine April 13th, no shipping notice, and it was on my last credit card bill.

Explanation on what "Route" is, it's an optional insurance program where if your stuff gets lost, either you as the customer, or I as the shipper can report this to Route. Then they place another order on your behalf on my site, it's a real sweet way to expedite.

You can track your package without the Route app, but it is a pretty sweet and handy app as well.

Got mine a few days ago. Forgot I ordered these lol.

I need to work out more.

Post man still not talking to me

I had lost track of this thread, but was able to still put in an order. Thanks!

Yes same hear. My email was promptly answered and have a tracking number.
thank you guys for such a great deal on the steel. Again, I wasn’t rushing, just checking on status. Thank you so much!

@Tyler Kemp Has everyone else's showed up yet? I'm still waiting on mine to show up. Sent a couple emails to that support address and hasn't been any help.
I'd say 95%+ have shown up.

What hasn't been satisfactory with support? Some of it is a little back and forth waiting to hear back from the material supplier/cutter in this instance.

Earlier this week I saw 3 orders that the steel had arrived, but my guys didn't see there were mounts that we needed to ship, kinda a split order type of deal.

What hasn't been satisfactory with support? Some of it is a little back and forth waiting to hear back from the material supplier/cutter in this instance.

Earlier this week I saw 3 orders that the steel had arrived, but my guys didn't see there were mounts that we needed to ship, kinda a split order type of deal.

I should have been more patient. I had emailed on Monday and hadn't gotten a response. Literally just did when you replied. Looks like my steel had gotten lost, she is starting an insurance claim. Unfortunate, but not your fault.

Hey Tyler, for me Darlene has been great but she doesn't have any info on the queue from your supplier. I put in 2 steel orders, first arrived but the second is over a month and I have no idea where my order is. I know it's all on your supplier but if we just knew where we were in line it would be nice.

To be clear, I'm not complaining, just giving you feedback. It might be impossible for you to get that info and I understand. You are passing on great deals here that I really appreciate so waiting is just part of the deal as far as I'm concerned. If I don't hear anything in a couple weeks, I'll bug Darlene again but from the sound of it I must be close if 95% are done.

Cheers

Yeah I just sent her another email. Ordered 4.13 and nothing yet, though I am at the 8 week quote time.

I forgot to post but got my target quicker than expected. Great value. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to shoot it yet because they just closed the forest to shooting because of the fire danger. Great purchase though.

Hi Everyone,

Any steel that hasn't arrived, please email support again, and if you already have an old thread just bump it up rather than starting a new one.

Supplier says every shipment except one has gone out, so now we need to determine how many times USPS botched things.

Tyler

Hi Everyone,

Any steel that hasn't arrived, please email support again, and if you already have an old thread just bump it up rather than starting a new one.

Supplier says every shipment except one has gone out, so now we need to determine how many times USPS botched things.

Tyler

Just replied to Darlene thanks Tyler.

Also...holy cow usps screws up everything...just wow.

Killer deal on the steel. My flat rate shipping box was 63 pounds! I bet my mail guy was pissed! Haha. Thank you guys for the steel!