• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So if I had a bunch of absolutely smokingly priced 1/2" AR500 targets......

I am on Chrome, just deleted the order and tried again, no dice. I can put all my info in, when it gets to the credit card it doesn't let you put anything in.

Anybody got a suggestion for making a T post free standing for MKMachinings T post mounts? I don’t want to plant T posts on my PD’s range only to have to dig them up after shooting.

Something I can throw on flat ground and set up to shoot.

Anybody got a suggestion for making a T post free standing for MKMachinings T post mounts? I don’t want to plant T posts on my PD’s range only to have to dig them up after shooting.

Something I can throw on flat ground and set up to shoot.

I actually have a prototype of a stand we made for just this purpose....willing to make a deal if you give me your thoughts!

I actually have a prototype of a stand we made for just this purpose....willing to make a deal if you give me your thoughts!
Am interested in this too. Have been messing around with some ideas using rebar and wire. Back legs have to be longer than front and needs a little lean 🙂

PM replied to.

Paper is cool and all, but steel is definitely cheaper and more versatile in the long run.

Hello everyone, ran some 100% IPSC shipping rates.

If you're in the midwest, it's around $60. For the farthest reaches of the contiguous 48, figure $100, even to rural areas.

Alaska and Hawaii, well you probably won't like these prices.

A bunch shipped yesterday, a bunch shipping today, and that should come dang near to wrapping it up.

This turned out to be a pretty significant size of targets, my material supplier was nice enough to package and dropship rather than sending here for us to unpack, then repack.

Let me know how everything looks!

I would like

(2) 50% IPSCs
(2) 25% IPSCs
(1) 10”
(1) 8”
(1) 6”
(1) 4”
That would be awesome.

Man, I'm glad you bumped this thread I forgot to get back about ordering the big IPSC...just called Darlene and she got it done! Thanks for doing this run of targets!

A bunch shipped yesterday, a bunch shipping today, and that should come dang near to wrapping it up.

This turned out to be a pretty significant size of targets, my material supplier was nice enough to package and dropship rather than sending here for us to unpack, then repack.

Let me know how everything looks!
We supposed to get a shipping email?

I've got the opportunity to make a one-time priced run of 1/2" AR500 targets from a substantial amount of scrap off a substantially sized job.

Got contacted by my hookup about excess material at a great discount that can be done into prices as large as a full IPSC.

It's looking like I've got around 300 square feet to work with.

Wanting to do hybrid squares (hang as a square or diamond), IPSC, and if there's something else more than a few folks want, this can be done as well.

Hypothetical 'hide prices below to gauge interest:

4"-$7
6"-$15
8"-$20
10"-$30
12"$45
25% IPSC-$15
50% IPSC-$45
63% IPSC-$70
100% IPSC-$175

I'll be frank in that I'm not doing this to make 0 money, cause handling heavy targets is not a lot of fun, neither is the packing and shipping. However, these prices compare quite favorably to the market and I figured it would be worth an ask!
Assuming they'll have a hanger of some kind, at a quick glance I'd take a $100 worth of targets 10" and down

I got an email with the tracking number on April 20th, but the tracking didn't go live until a few days ago.
Same here. Got an email saying tracking was created or shipped a month or so before they were delivered. Still got them just weird that the tracking was posted well in advance.

Thanks for the great targets OP!

I purchased all the postage through my shipping program, then sent those labels to the material supplier, that is your reason for the delay. They didn't ship quite as quick as expected....but that's why I said expect several weeks :D

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I purchased all the postage through my shipping program, then sent those labels to the material supplier, that is your reason for the delay. They didn't ship quite as quick as expected....but that's why I said expect several weeks :D
You could have saved poor Darlene a bunch of emails if you had told me this earlier.😂

Reactions: goneballistic
Email her back and tell her she's the best and you'll make her day! I am so, so, so glad I don't have to try and get through general support emails every day.

Reactions: bmash
BEHOLD:

Order away. They will be cut this week, shipping is NOT going to be exceptionally speedy. I'm anticipating a lot of orders and there's only so much steel packing time. Please don't ask if it's showing up next week. I'd say plan on 4-6 weeks, a good chunk of that being USPS delays.

Hello everyone, it looks like a bunch of these boxes have been arriving.

Had one customer call earlier and he received 3/8" thick steel. Check this for me please when you're inspecting the targets and let me know if there are ANY discrepencies.

Reactions: goneballistic
Got mine today, definitely 1/2". My kid couldn't figure out "what could be so heavy in a box so small??" Thanks for this deal!

Reactions: spife7980
I just have to wait on the USPS to decide if they are going to do their job or not. :ROFLMAO: As with everything they touch, it's messed up. I'm watching tracking as my steel was scheduled to be delivered today, instead it goes to a random state out of the way. Sits in a post office there for 3 days and is now on its way to another post office in said random state. Wondering which state it will go to next? I'm not surprised at all though, this happens to everything they touch.

Update..........................All good!

My targets left the USPS facility in MO and are now in Harrisburg PA. I live in Wisconsin, someone grab a fucking globe and explain that one to me! They had to damn near drive or fly right through here to get to PA.

No wonder these dopes are loosing billions every week, or month or whatever.

Side note.................. I just got a sling for my rifle yesterday after almost 3 weeks of waiting. It came from Maryland, sat in DC for a week or so and then went to Texas! WTF???????????????????????

Update..........................All good!

My targets left the USPS facility in MO and are now in Harrisburg PA. I live in Wisconsin, someone grab a fucking globe and explain that one to me! They had to damn near drive or fly right through here to get to PA.

No wonder these dopes are loosing billions every week, or month or whatever.

Side note.................. I just got a sling for my rifle yesterday after almost 3 weeks of waiting. It came from Maryland, sat in DC for a week or so and then went to Texas! WTF???????????????????????

Yeah my steel is with yours and I'm in MN. (look a few posts up) Looks like ours sat for 3 days in York then went to Harrisburg and now...? Maybe we will get it by fall?

Reactions: sjmpcc022
I believe He had the steel sourced and cut somewhere else (PA) - that is where mine just shipped from as well. I am also missing a sling. Ordered from TX 6 weeks or more ago! Love the usps!!

I believe He had the steel sourced and cut somewhere else (PA) - that is where mine just shipped from as well. I am also missing a sling. Ordered from TX 6 weeks or more ago! Love the usps!!
My sling was an E Bay deal. Single or 2 point, decent enough, 12$ shipped. Waited almost 3 weeks, seems like a good value buy though.

Yes correct. It was a bunch of gigantic and odd shaped scraps so they were nice enough to cut and dropship. Getting a truckload of sheets in is easy, but heavy. They were worried about massive sharp scraps making it to Missouri without difficulty. Supplier is in PA.

Reactions: bmash
Yes correct. It was a bunch of gigantic and odd shaped scraps so they were nice enough to cut and dropship. Getting a truckload of sheets in is easy, but heavy. They were worried about massive sharp scraps making it to Missouri without difficulty. Supplier is in PA.

That makes sense! I thought it was just typical USPS BS :LOL: But I got my first batch today, the 100% IPSC is coming later, looking forward to that one!

Showed up today, exactly as ordered; can't wait to get these scuffed up, thanks for the great deal!