• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, local swat team is outside my door

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    Yea, seriously.
    You know the swat van ?
    The entire inside of the door is duct taped....I'mma try and get some pics.
    Y'all will love this keystone cop shit.
    No, they are not here for me, this time :)
    They are after my neighbor, who won't come out, or open the door.
    When I go out I get angry looks and a "go back inside".
    Fuck them asshats.....time for photos (if they don't seize my camera.
    BTW, neighbor is a good dude, no f'n clue what this shits about.

Would had the whole community out to help in the 1770s, now it's just...

1h5tww.jpg

The fuckstains kept giving me shit, you KNOW I gave it right back.
    More than one of them I told "shoot me, fucker, I dare ya".
    Still no idea what went on, at least 30-40 cop cars and trucks, all idling for a few hours with the a/c on.....you know, there goes a few hundred gallons of fuel not on their dime.
    The guy was inside and not coming out, they were too pussy to knock the door down, and I told one of the fucker why don't you just shoot a CN or CS cartridge thru the fucking window....dumbass ?
    Anyway, pics of lazy fat fuck cops and swat truck with plywood and duct tape door.

swat.jpg
    douchebags.jpg

JOR109JB.jpg

you might need it look for the extra strength if the swat team is at your house you stepped in something and got out too late . best of luck try humming and deep breathing .

As strange as it seems, I don't think my neighbor dude even owns a firearm of any sort.
    The screws should have access to any 4473s out there (I would imagine) but you can buy one here from a private party with no paperwork so there's that.

Earlier in the day (I guess it was the cops) someone pounded on my door way overly loud and I yelled out "fuck off, don't care who ya are".
    I don't jump to answer the door or the phone these days, and I mean every word of Fuck Off when I say it.
    Luckily, I no longer have a dog, it's impossible to find a good one.
    It's either a tiny rat dog thing or it's been neutered....and neither of those is acceptable to me.

Forgot to add.
    In the second pic above you can see the mobile command post, some other sort of RV based cop unit (communications ?) and a few unmarked cars and trucks along with the back of the fancy plywood wonder swat carrier.

Reactions: Bender and brian1
    I think they saw the picture of Stubby's attempt at a taco and thought 'WTF!! That shit's racist'... it's a fair call.

Not a word of a lie, he called this a taco

20220822_214518-jpg.7939833

I think they saw the picture of Stubby's attempt at a taco and thought 'WTF!! That shit's racist'... it's a fair call.

Not a word of a lie, he called this a taco

20220822_214518-jpg.7939833
    Why the fuck does that sauce shimmer gold?

• Haha
    Reactions: Fig
    The fuckstains kept giving me shit, you KNOW I gave it right back.
    More than one of them I told "shoot me, fucker, I dare ya".
    Still no idea what went on, at least 30-40 cop cars and trucks, all idling for a few hours with the a/c on.....you know, there goes a few hundred gallons of fuel not on their dime.
    The guy was inside and not coming out, they were too pussy to knock the door down, and I told one of the fucker why don't you just shoot a CN or CS cartridge thru the fucking window....dumbass ?
    Anyway, pics of lazy fat fuck cops and swat truck with plywood and duct tape door.

View attachment 7940506View attachment 7940507

What does your neighbor have on Killary?

In all seriousness, good on the OP for sharing the news...

Why the fuck does that sauce shimmer gold?
    That would be...
    "What is floating grease for $2000, Alex"
    Looks more like bar-b-que sauce to me, looks like parsley instead of cilantro, and who the fuck puts green onion on a taco ?
    Green onion is for cajun food, not mexi-cant.

As strange as it seems, I don't think my neighbor dude even owns a firearm of any sort.
    The screws should have access to any 4473s out there (I would imagine) but you can buy one here from a private party with no paperwork so there's that.

Earlier in the day (I guess it was the cops) someone pounded on my door way overly loud and I yelled out "fuck off, don't care who ya are".
    I don't jump to answer the door or the phone these days, and I mean every word of Fuck Off when I say it.
    It's either a tiny rat dog thing or it's been neutered....and neither of those is acceptable to me.

Forgot to add.
    In the second pic above you can see the mobile command post, some other sort of RV based cop unit (communications ?) and a few unmarked cars and trucks along with the back of the fancy plywood wonder swat carrier.
    I like your attitude. Best wishes with the clusterfuck.

Reactions: greg1147
    Your neighbor wouldn't come out and they wouldn't go in so what did they do, just pack up and go home?

BTW, I like the little white fence to give the house curb appeal and charm, but there's something a little unwelcoming about the barb wired fence behind it. His and Hers fencing???

Forgot to add.
    Style points for the plywood armor 😆 Sure you aren’t in Arkansas ?

Jesus... came to see a suicidal Polish alien hunter's wall get yanked out..

Got a education in street tacos instead..?

Why the eagerness to attack all things Law Enforcement? These look like local Sheriff deputies, these are not the bad guys. You elect your sherriff, you elected the judge that has to sign the warrant, your neighbor is not cooperating and they are showing restraint.

When did the switch flip from do not defund police, support the cops dealing with left wing radicals to every cop is the enemy based on speculation that every cop wants to kill your dog and raid your house on behalf of a federal agency that has no record of ever doing so for the reason given?

The local sheriff is the ones that tell the feds they will not harass their local community in many cases.

If you like your neighbor you might not want to go out of your way to be a Dick to the people that have some say in how bad of a day it may be.

That would be...
    "What is floating grease for $2000, Alex"
    Looks more like bar-b-que sauce to me, looks like parsley instead of cilantro, and who the fuck puts green onion on a taco ?
    Green onion is for cajun food, not mexi-cant.
    iu

Reactions: lash
    Why the eagerness to attack all things Law Enforcement? These look like local Sheriff deputies, these are not the bad guys. You elect your sherriff, you elected the judge that has to sign the warrant, your neighbor is not cooperating and they are showing restraint.

When did the switch flip from do not defund police, support the cops dealing with left wing radicals to every cop is the enemy based on speculation that every cop wants to kill your dog and raid your house on behalf of a federal agency that has no record of ever doing so for the reason given?

The local sheriff is the ones that tell the feds they will not harass their local community in many cases.

If you like your neighbor you might not want to go out of your way to be a Dick to the people that have some say in how bad of a day it may be.
    Nobody in government is the good guy especially the ones that carry a badge and a gun with the authority of the state to imprison and kill on it’s behalf. When the government is evil and corrupt, so are it’s police and anyone else on the inside doing their job handed down by the most evil people in the world. These men are what give the state it’s power over you. Without them no corrupt politician could exist. Without them our women and children wouldn’t be forced at gun point to live amongst criminals with a wrap sheet a mile long. Without them good men would be allowed to fight back against evil as God intended. These men protect the state at your expense. Their job is to keep you sheep to the delight of the wolves.

Our gov’t is a mass murdering criminal organization hell bent on destroying everything we hold dear. Out gov’t steals our money at gunpoint and uses it to enrich those at the top and the people who bought them. Does your gov’t protect the individual’s right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness or just the opposite? Does it protect our sovereign borders or erase it completely? Why support anything or anyone in any position that willingly takes part and adds to the numbers and power of this “legal” criminal organization? I hope one day the people wise up. All it takes is a look back at history, acknowledgment of where we are now, and critical thinking to see this shit show for what it is.

Last edited:
    Our local sheriff's department is one that would arrest the feds. I know this because as an EMT I've worked with them on scene and gotten to know them I was also a reserve deputy for a little while but the bureaucrats in the Academy changed that.Even our town cops are pretty good dudes. Are chief of police in town beef of police in town stood up during the Rona town council debates about some of the events around town being canceled and spoke on people's rights being trampled because of it and his refusal to enforce mandates.

If we want these things to end and our liberty to improve we need to be more active than yelling fuck you to the police that are doing something across the street. Previous to the revolution we had committees of safety and militia group ready and willing to help defend neighbors from the redcoats. The red Coats. Until we get back to that level of willingness to help each other it's only getting worse Previous to the revolution we had committees of safety and town militia group ready and willing to help defend neighbors from the redcoats. The red Coats. Until we get back to that level of willingness to help each other it's only getting worse. Pay attention to local elections and select the right Sheriff. They may even sponsor your militia if they know they can deputize them should they need it to stop a Ruby Ridge.

Chinese and Russian AI manipulation is working? This place now has many who hate all police. It's become radicalized. Strange change in just a few years. No way to come to that position rationally if you actually know a few police officers, unless you happen to live in a shithole or somehow are only acquainted with bad cops.

Could it actually be true that whole groups of like-minded folks are being manipulated? FACT: 19 out of the 20 TOP CHRISTIAN FACEBOOK GROUPS in 2019 were run by Eastern Block troll farms. They are attacking and dividing the most patriotic among us and turning each against the other.

Chinese and Russian AI manipulation is working? This place now has many who hate all police. It's become radicalized. Strange change in just a few years. No way to come to that position rationally if you actually know a few police officers, unless you happen to live in a shithole or somehow are only acquainted with bad cops.

Could it actually be true that whole groups of like-minded folks are being manipulated? FACT: 19 out of the 20 TOP CHRISTIAN FACEBOOK GROUPS in 2019 were run by Eastern Block troll farms. They are attacking and dividing the most patriotic among us and turning each against the other.
    Government work and patriotism aren’t relatable in the least. How could you even try to tie those together? I would argue the most patriotic among us wouldn’t work in gov’t to begin with much less an authoritarian surveillance state that does the opposite of what a benevolent (LOL) gov’t for the people should.

It’s not a good cop or other gov employee vs bad cop thing. That’s a foolish and shallow argument to make. Good people do bad things all the time while believing otherwise. Evil isn’t always obvious. It’s deceptive.

Last edited:
    Nobody in government is the good guy especially the ones that carry a badge and a gun with the authority of the state to imprison and kill on it’s behalf. When the government is evil and corrupt, so are it’s police and anyone else on the inside doing their job handed down by the most evil people in the world. These men are what give the state it’s power over you. Without them no corrupt politician could exist. Without them our women and children wouldn’t be forced at gun point to live amongst criminals with a wrap sheet a mile long. Without them good men would be allowed to fight back against evil as God intended. These men protect the state at your expense. Their job is to keep you sheep to the delight of the wolves.

Our gov’t is a mass murdering criminal organization hell bent on destroying everything we hold dear. Out gov’t steals our money at gunpoint and uses it to enrich those at the top and the people who bought them. Does your gov’t protect the individual’s right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness or just the opposite? Does it protect our sovereign borders or erase it completely? Why support anything or anyone in any position that willingly takes part and adds to the numbers and power of this “legal” criminal organization? I hope one day the people wise up. All it takes is a look back at history, acknowledgment of where we are now, and critical thinking to see this shit show for what it is.
    What passes for critical thinking around here is often cringe worthy. Usually when anyone tries to start a discussion it ends in hateful name calling.

I know my sherriff, several judges, a prosecutor, some local LE. I have met many of my representatives in Washington, often when they were candidates running for office. The list goes on, but in short, my first hand experience contradicts the banter from the chorus singing conspiracy theories. I don't like them all, I think some are dangerous to what I believe in, but I try to vote them out. It is what our founding fathers wanted.

Government work and patriotism aren’t relatable in the least. How could you even try to tie those together? I would argue real patriots wouldn’t work in gov’t to begin with much less an authoritarian surveillance state that does the opposite of what a benevolent (LOL) gov’t for the people should.

It’s not a good cop or other gov employee vs bad cop thing. That’s a foolish and shallow argument to make. Good people do bad things all the time while believing otherwise. Evil isn’t always obvious. It’s deceptive.

That's just factually wrong. Here are two facts that refute your generalization. My government work in the military was patriotic. Patriots I know right now work for and with "Government". If WE PATRIOTS don't do it, guess who does?

What passes for critical thinking around here is often cringe worthy. Usually when anyone tries to start a discussion it ends in hateful name calling.

I know my sherriff, several judges, a prosecutor, some local LE. I have met many of my representatives in Washington, often when they were candidates running for office. The list goes, but in short, my first hand experience contradicts the banter from the chorus singing conspiracy theories. I don't like them all, I think some are dangerous to what I believe in, but I try to vote them out. It is what our founding fathers wanted.

Yeah, there is a vocal minority who likes to throw poop. It's a chimp show. The consequences of disagreeing are often name-calling, which doesn't bother me in the least. My message is stick together. Team up with like-minded people. And don't paint all groups with the same brush. Cause that's just stupid.

There is no doubt that there is an active element here dedicated to sowing dicent, hatred and mistrust of American. The ones who benefit from our infighting are the countries rejoicing that we are no longer the clear leader of the free world. We are becoming the third world shit show we once renounced.

That's just factually wrong. Here are two facts that refute your generalization. My government work in the military was patriotic. Patriots I know right now work for and with "Government". If WE PATRIOTS don't do it, guess who does?
    I was editing my post when you quoted it to say “the most patriotic among us” instead of “real patriots” as I caught it.

That being said, we can use the war on terror for example of good men doing evil shit under the illusion of good. Millions of people were murdered, impoverished, and displaced by the US military over the 20 year campaign destroying the cultures of neighboring and other countries in close proximity all the while the American soldier believed he was somehow protecting American sovereignty and the constitution when in reality nothing could be further from the truth. He was actively pushing the NWO’s agenda unbeknownst to himself. Back home marxists were overtaking the country and the same gov’t that lied to you for recruitment purposes is stealing the wealth and the future of the producers back home and their offspring to fund their operations while making themselves rich in the process and pissing on the same Constitution you swore to protect. The gov’t you patriotically and perhaps foolishly served had no problem sending you guys to die and get maimed overseas with many more coming home only to hurt themselves. They seen young men as expendable pawns.

Am I saying that you aren’t patriotic and are a bad man for participating in the mass murder and destabilization of half the world? No. Am I saying you are stupid for not seeing the truth? No. I couldn’t either at one time. You (we) were deceived by the gov’t you thought was on the side of the people as we all were. Some of us have awoken to the reality. It’s why I speak out and like to engage with guys like yourself. Not to divide but to unite against evil.

I was editing my post when you quoted it to say “the most patriotic among us” instead of “real patriots” as I caught it.

That being said, we can use the war on terror for example of good men doing evil shit under the illusion of good. Millions of people were murdered, impoverished, and displaced by the US military over the 20 year campaign destroying the cultures of neighboring and other countries in close proximity all the while the American soldier believed he was somehow protecting American sovereignty and the constitution when in reality nothing could be further from the truth. He was actively pushing the NWO’s agenda unbeknownst to himself. Back home marxists were overtaking the country and the same gov’t that lied to you for recruitment purposes is stealing the wealth and the future of the producers back home and their offspring to fund their operations while making themselves rich in the process and pissing on the same Constitution you swore to protect. The gov’t you patriotically and perhaps foolishly served had no problem sending you guys to die and get maimed overseas with many more coming home only to hurt themselves. They seen young men as expendable pawns.

Am I saying that you aren’t patriotic and are a bad man for participating in the mass murder and destabilization of half the world? No. Am I saying you are stupid for not seeing the truth? No. I couldn’t either at one time. You (we) were deceived by the gov’t you thought was on the side of the people as we all were. Some of us have awoken to the reality. It’s why I speak out and like to engage with guys like yourself. Not to divide but to unite against evil.
    I understand that your intentions are good, and that you think you are the superior critical thinker who gets it. Problem is we think your logic is flawed, and with them your conclusions.

You make blanket statements to justify your outlook like, "That being said, we can use the war on terror for example of good men doing evil shit under the illusion of good. Millions of people were murdered, impoverished, and displaced by the US military over the 20 year campaign destroying the cultures of neighboring and other countries in close proximity all the while the American soldier believed he was somehow protecting American sovereignty"

Where do we start? Millions of murders? The middle east has been a shit show since before the crusades. The people behind 9/11 recruit, train and operate out of the region. Your example and conclusion is not fact, it is crazy complicated and being a gulf war veteran I can say sincerely that you have a lot to learn about the region, it's history and the people.

Most of Islam feels the same way about their extremist the way most Americans feel about Nazism, Skin Heads and "Patriots" attacking LE.

I understand that your intentions are good, and that you think you are the superior critical thinker who gets it. Problem is we think your logic is flawed, and with them your conclusions.

You make blanket statements to justify your outlook like, "That being said, we can use the war on terror for example of good men doing evil shit under the illusion of good. Millions of people were murdered, impoverished, and displaced by the US military over the 20 year campaign destroying the cultures of neighboring and other countries in close proximity all the while the American soldier believed he was somehow protecting American sovereignty"

Where do we start? Millions of murders? The middle east has been a shit show since before the crusades. The people behind 9/11 recruit, train and operate out of the region. Your example and conclusion is not fact, it is crazy complicated and being a gulf war veteran I can say sincerely that you have a lot to learn about the region, it's history and the people.

Most of Islam feels the same way about their extremist the way most Americans feel about Nazism, Skin Heads and "Patriots" attacking LE.
    I don’t believe I am superior in anyway. I believed the same nonsense as everyone else until relatively recently. I and everyone else witnessed every single gov’t of the world uniting to fuck the people of the world by mass murdering, imprisoning, and stealing their wealth while opening borders to snuff out their cultures at the same time. The US gov’t included which couldn’t have been possible without the millions of men and women doing their taxpayer funded jobs of forcing the will of evil men at the top onto the population. The attacks on Trump and the election fraud resulting in a marxist overthrow of the country and the constitution was another.

The government you guys love so much has put shots into young military mens arms that maim and kill them. They send young men to die or get traumatized overseas not to the benefit of the people of the US or the country, but to the oligarchs and the prominent families that rule over us. I’m sorry but your gulf war service and the war on terror had nothing to do with protecting the homeland or it’s people. It further destabilized the world and stole more wealth from our pockets and handed it to the rulers. I say this not to discount your experiences or what soldiers done to protect one another while being overseas. I say this to expose the deception and evil of the gov’t. The gov’t lies, manipulates, and uses a massive “thank a soldier for his service” and the “he did that so we can be free to do this” propaganda campaign to recruit and retain men and keep the public ignorant so they won’t push back against the nonsense. Same as the whole “serve and protect” and the “back the blue” nonsense. There is no such thing as public service. It’s all lies. I want no part of it and will speak against it.

It will be much harder for the guys that served the gov’t in any capacity to comprehend this due to brainwashing while on the inside. It’s why I have a hard time trusting gov men present, past, or future. Right now we have an illegitimate and unelected therefore unconstitutional commander and chief who cannot give a lawful and constitutional order to our soldiers yet they follow orders? What about the oath taken? Hell he can’t “legally” sign into law a bill. The executive branch at the very least is unconstitutional with the other branches, state, and local gov’ts playing along like it is. The whole gov’t bows down to the marxists. It’s tainted to deep to be salvaged.

Last edited:

I know my sherriff, several judges, a prosecutor, some local LE. I have met many of my representatives in Washington, often when they were candidates running for office. The list goes on, but in short, my first hand experience contradicts the banter from the chorus singing conspiracy theories. I don't like them all, I think some are dangerous to what I believe in, but I try to vote them out. It is what our founding fathers wanted.
    I can’t speak for them but I would wager the founders couldn’t imagine a 24,000,000 strong surveillance/police state which equates to 1 out of every 9 working age Americans leaching off the backs of the productive in the name of “public service.” I bet they also didn’t fathom the ease of vote manipulation through technology that so easily takes the power of the vote away from men and hands it over to those that control the machines.

Wade, sorry brother I just can't get behind your thinking. I just don't think your conclusions have a foundation in reality.

Reactions: wade2big
    Wade, sorry brother I just can't get behind your thinking. I just don't think your conclusions have a foundation in reality.
    It happens my man. I’m much further right than the vast majority of the population. I was forced there over the last few years by a deceptive, manipulative, murderous, NWO government hellbent on destroying everything I love. I accept that my perspective may be hard for some people to accept considering it goes against their what I believe to be distorted and therapeutic world view that I once subscribed to. Either way I understand the world I live and whether my views are correct or not it means nothing considering evil men control every gov’t of the world and any and all powerful institutions including the church.

I believe government is the antithesis to true freedom and liberty and that once a handful of men have a grasp on virtually unlimited resources including and most importantly manpower, oppression and evil things will follow every time without exception. I’m at the point where I can’t overlook the decisions of otherwise decent men willingly partaking in such an organization for a paycheck. It literally takes power away from decent men that would otherwise do better for themselves and the communities in which they live and places it in the hands of men that profit from this abomination either by regulation and influence, or through wages stolen from the taxpayer that would rather be left alone to navigate the world in which they live.

Like I said in an earlier post, guys like you dedicated part of your life to serving gov’t which makes you a true believer in the fact that you handed over your mind, body, and individual sovereignty to the state. It’s an almost impossible hurdle to overcome to even remotely relate to my perspective. Have a good one my man.