• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, local swat team is outside my door

So deputies responded to a domestic dispute, probably a single unit showed up, then he refused to come out and she was inside also. That escalates to baracaded suspect and maybe hostage situation. SWAT showes up, there is a standoff for most of the day, then they enter. From the bank thing there may have also been an eviction being executed.

If they took them both, probably each said the other did x, or they had to take him and he said she could not stay or bank said they could not stay. Or she got stupid during the events and has charges against her for whatever unrelated to the domestic dispute.

The place trashed, if not done by the neighbors themselves could be that in the he said / she said there was a claim of weapon relevant to the case, drugs, etc.

There would be a warrant for the search or neighbor signed away rights voluntarily.

The bank thing is weird and I would guess probably well in progress before this happened. The police do not contact your bank over a domestic dispute. If the bank is taking possession an eviction in progress because of default loan payments is most likely.

If he owes more on the loan, plus the expenses he has caused the bank, than the property is worth, all the past payments are irrelevant.

Sounds like a really bad day, probably has been bad for months.

Reactions: jLorenzo
And @Forgetful Coyote
If you want the truth about bundy then you won’t get it from him. He is a good talker and will trick you if you let him. Follow his record over the years.
While there are some issues most of us agree on, like illegal mask mandates, federal overreach in many areas, etc, He supports and encourages purposeful flaunting of the law. Twists the constitution to say the sheriff is the highest law of the land, and when that sheriff doesn’t do what Ammon says, they want a different sheriff, or those officers prosecuted.
The following article is from a liberal publication, but I can’t find that any of their facts about bundy in this article are false. Links at end of article for their sources.
https://www.irehr.org/2020/07/31/am...obilize-following-arrest-of-idaho-based-ally/

Here is some info on a good friend of Bundy’s. Notice bundy always wants others to take up arms, in this case against the sheriffs department. We had about 10 to one show up in opposition to bundys group.
https://lmtribune.com/northwest/and...cle_cd1d3598-ef6d-5ae0-abaa-94e46643ba06.html

Do some digging, why doesn’t Ammon take up arms and carry a gun in public like he encouraged others to do?
People like him are currently in power. He would be no different than the current feds. He would be just as lawless.

Well I suffered through both of the articles you posted and you're definitely right about one thing, they are for sure liberal sources.

I still didn't see anything in them to indicate cowardice or encouraging violence. His "friend" that had the shootout with the popo's seemed like he may have had a little more extreme view from the start. I didn't see anything to suggest that bundy encouraged him to do what he did. The guy even admitted to wanting suicide by cop. Seemed to be going through a rough spell in life.

As for the Sheriff being the Supreme law in his county, he may not be too far off the mark on that one. A quick search on duckduckgo, "how much authority does the county Sheriff have ?" Turned up this.

From the wiki link.

Historical understanding and practice
Edit
Founding era Acts of Congress imposing obligations on state judges are not evidence of federal power over state officials because, according to the Court, the Madisonian Compromise had agreed to leave the creation of lower federal courts optional.[8] The Court rejected the Government's argument that Federalist No. 36, Federalist No. 45, and Federalist No. 27 anticipated that Congress would "make use" of state officials.[9] Rather, the Court viewed “almost two centuries of apparent congressional avoidance of the practice” as strong evidence that Congressmen did not think they had the power to command state officials

On another note, thinking back to your original comment on bundy being a rebel I kind of had to laugh. Pretty sure the men that were responsible for the founding of this nation were referred to as rebels at that time. But I digress.

Reactions: MJF and Tokay444
Local SWAT team was out in the street for 4 hrs because of barricaded suspect. Suspect would not come out.

After all that time - the suspect was out of town and couldn’t hear them. LOL
View attachment 7940910View attachment 7940911

LOL. A bug hunt!

Don't they know how to pull a power bill or have eyes on 48 hours before? Hint - dress two meter maids up and send them out as a door to door..

I think they saw the picture of Stubby's attempt at a taco and thought 'WTF!! That shit's racist'... it's a fair call.

Not a word of a lie, he called this a taco

20220822_214518-jpg.7939833
Stfu spotted dick eater.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and MCSO1357
Chinese and Russian AI manipulation is working? This place now has many who hate all police. It's become radicalized. Strange change in just a few years. No way to come to that position rationally if you actually know a few police officers, unless you happen to live in a shithole or somehow are only acquainted with bad cops.
Yeah gotta be bots.

Couldn’t be the praetorian guard
Ignoring blm arson murder etc
Arresting anyone who defends themselves
Enforcing hoax virus lockdowns closures etc on businesses wtc whil still enjoying a paycheck stolen from the tax slave
Etc
Etc
Etc
Down to the small shit like tint laws / speeding / firearm bans that they ignore with glee while kidnapping you and or stealing your money for doing the same

Gotta be bots

The Cops are in the same battle between Left and Right as everybody else....
And just like the military - they don't all get a pass just because they are in uniform.
You got good ones and bad ones and lefties and righties.
Those who support and defend the Constitution - and those who would like to wipe their ass with it because it interferes with their power.

No outside manipulation required.

This is local SWAT from a community event at a car show a few years ago.
Edit: Add> that is me in the picture, not a random SWAT officer I met.

View attachment 7940879
View attachment 7940880
Ask him what he thinks about “civilians “ being able to own .50s that will hole punch his wannabe gwot mobile. That will tell
His true thoughts on freedom.

They all like to pretend they are soldiers until a pimple face teenager opens up on a school Then it’s hide behind a dumpster and or arrest parents time

Ask him what he thinks about “civilians “ being able to own .50s that will hole punch his wannabe gwot mobile. That will tell

They all like to pretend they are soldiers until a pimple face teenager opens up on a school Then it’s hide behind a dumpster and or arrest parents time
I have gotten to know him through Project Appleseed. Yes he wants all of us to have whatever we want and would not be against 50BMG or full auto.

We share the same beliefs, we need people to be responsible for themselves, including being armed and able to respond to threats. An active shooter should get the same community response that a barn fire used to get. Everyone comes to put it out.

We also believe we need to be active in the peaceful political process our founders gave us. Engaging our representatives, running for office ourselves if needed and supporting the good ones even if neither party does.

Yeah gotta be bots.

Couldn’t be the praetorian guard
Ignoring blm arson murder etc
Arresting anyone who defends themselves
Enforcing hoax virus lockdowns closures etc on businesses wtc whil still enjoying a paycheck stolen from the tax slave
Etc
Etc
Etc
Down to the small shit like tint laws / speeding / firearm bans that they ignore with glee while kidnapping you and or stealing your money for doing the same

Gotta be bots
It’s definitely bots. Maybe I’m a bot? 🤯🤫

If the founders were around today, it would be the .gov who has to have class 3 and DD permits to own the cool shit, and civilians would freely be able to buy nuke ICBM’s.

The Cops are in the same battle between Left and Right as everybody else....
And just like the military - they don't all get a pass just because they are in uniform.
You got good ones and bad ones and lefties and righties.
Those who support and defend the Constitution - and those who would like to wipe their ass with it because it interferes with their power.

No outside manipulation required.
There is no defense of the constitution happening by the ones that took a make believe oath to do so. The president is a marxist plant illegally and unconstitutionally occupying the white house. He has unconstitutionally appointed about 70 federal judges and one supreme court justice. He has control of the highest ranking LE institution of the land and is unconstitutionally giving orders and which are illegally being carried out by men who swore a bullshit oath. Be uses them as weapons to solidify his illegal position. He as control and gives illegal and unconstitutional orders to the military that are followed to a fucking T when every soldier took a bullshit oath not to do so or allow what is happening to happen. The Legislative branch and the highest court in the land work with this unconstitutional president everyday. All 50 state gov’ts, no matter if Red or Blue (I see nothing but a purple uni-party) pretend this man and his corrupt institutions he cant legally control are legal and lawful. The state and local police continue to aide and assist the feds within their respective jurisdictions. Not one state or leo within is flexing the power it has in a so called republic. Show me a political body including police that are removing power from the feds within it’s legal jurisdiction. Name one.

Where is the support and defense of the constitution by the men that took the job to do so and that is funded by all of us that are getting fucked. Please show me where it exists.

I have gotten to know him through Project Appleseed. Yes he wants all of us to have whatever we want and would not be against 50BMG or full auto.

We share the same beliefs, we need people to be responsible for themselves, including being armed and able to respond to threats. An active shooter should get the same community response that a barn fire used to get. Everyone comes to put it out.

We also believe we need to be active in the peaceful political process our founders gave us. Engaging our representatives, running for office ourselves if needed and supporting the good ones even if neither party does.
Is he arresting feds which would actually be protecting citizens from real criminals instead of writing speeding tickets on the highway like road pirates? When he does this, I will eat my words and support the man 100%. I would make the drive in to wherever the hell he is and shake his hand. This I promise you.

There is no defense of the constitution happening by the ones that took a make believe oath to do so. The president is a marxist plant illegally and unconstitutionally occupying the white house. He has unconstitutionally appointed about 70 federal judges and one supreme court justice. He has control of the highest ranking LE institution of the land and is unconstitutionally giving orders and which are illegally being carried out by men who swore a bullshit oath. Be uses them as weapons to solidify his illegal position. He as control and gives illegal and unconstitutional orders to the military that are followed to a fucking T when every soldier took a bullshit oath not to do so or allow what is happening to happen. The Legislative branch and the highest court in the land work with this unconstitutional president everyday. All 50 state gov’ts, no matter if Red or Blue (I see nothing but a purple uni-party) pretend this man and his corrupt institutions he cant legally control are legal and lawful. The state and local police continue to aide and assist the feds within their respective jurisdictions. Not one state or leo within is flexing the power it has in a so called republic. Show me a political body including police that are removing power from the feds within it’s legal jurisdiction. Name one.

Where is the support and defense of the constitution by the men that took the job to do so and that is funded by all of us that are getting fucked. Please show me where it exists.
DD8F24D4-6040-4857-8924-BF5D41F23A16.jpeg

Is that supposed to be an insult ?

He has a better track record than Pravda
"I declare this July 4, 2022, to be a declaration of independence against the alien force on this planet today," Jones said. "[Aliens] are waging war against humans and their biology and our future. That is attempting to exterminate the majority of us and force the minority that is left to merge with AI computers and become cyborg slaves of Satan."

Is he arresting feds which would actually be protecting citizens from real criminals instead of writing speeding tickets on the highway like road pirates? When he does this, I will eat my words and support the man 100%. I would make the drive in to wherever the hell he is and shake his hand. This I promise you.
I said he was crazy enough to agree with me, I dont think he is crazy enough to agree with you.
; )

That is the real question isn't it. If the group labeled right wing extremists are revolutionaries or just tin foil hats destined for infamy.

Did you notice the two who were going to kidnap the Governor of Michigan were just convicted by a jury of ther piers?

I don't see more than isolated events like J6 happening. Most there were peaceful, many opposed violence and attacks on LE. The ones who acted out with violence are getting reamed in many ways.
And Biden got 80,000,000 votes. Riiiiiiight…
And you are very right, suffering is the right word for those links I sent. Lol.
Calling him a coward is my opinion, lacking the clear and definitive evidence many would want. I will retract that. Not a coward.
Lunatic or maniac yes. More correctly religious maniac? Religious lunatic?
If he wants to claim religiousness then Jesus did teach to pay your taxes and say to obey the law of the land, etc.

Rebel? Yes I believe he is.
Here his group of people wants to run to the sheriff for protection. If that’s the case, and I do agree the sheriff has great authority and power, then stay in THAT county with the sheriff you like, or else walk softly in another’s county.
In the Oregon standoff mr finicum tried fleeing to a distant county for a sheriff he thought would protect him. Unfortunately he didn’t make it.
In Anderson’s case he tried fleeing Lewis county sheriffs to get to Idaho county. He stopped and shot at officers, unfortunately he survived.
Both of those cases Ammon bundy was not responsible for what they did. But this group of people are all the same.
Again, yes, the sheriff has great power, but not in another county.
And when the sheriff is trying to stop you he is now the highest law in the land right?
Aren’t we now obligated to obey that sheriff?
Not in bundys mind. In in his mind we must defund the police and remove the sheriff.
That’s what I call lawless.

And why is he not running for sheriff then?
Why is he running for governor?

I must add that I do have a Reason for being vocal. As long as bundy is running for governor in my state, then I will fight him. I said this in another thread that when he quits or loses I will hold my tongue.
That group of people are all the same just as cops are all the same. See how that works?

"I declare this July 4, 2022, to be a declaration of independence against the alien force on this planet today," Jones said. "[Aliens] are waging war against humans and their biology and our future. That is attempting to exterminate the majority of us and force the minority that is left to merge with AI computers and become cyborg slaves of Satan."
Well.. he ain’t wrong. Reptilians like Pelosi and Gates are doing their damnedest to cull freedom-minded individuals from the planet, and chugging infants’ blood to satiate their reptilian thirst while hoping for eternal life. Along with making clones of themselves to molest.
So Mr Jones ain’t far off..

Not much different than the latest "Trump did" blah blah blah on CNN.

So, about all that opium in Afghanistan. What ever did happen to it? Did the coalition for burn it, uproot it, destroy it in any way or was it hands off?
Afghanistan is the top opium producer in the world as well as extremists shit show. They needed a punch in the dick after 9/11.

I agree we suck at nation building and don't think we will ever plant democracy in the stone age tribal society there. It should have been a hit and run.
Did the CIA deal in the drug trade to fund themselves?

So, about all that opium in Afghanistan. What ever did happen to it? Did the coalition for burn it, uproot it, destroy it in any way or was it hands off?

Did the CIA deal in the drug trade to fund themselves?
Only Taliban opium was destroyed. We protected all the warlords that were having sex with little kids and stuff.

Maybe some words from Dwight Eisenhower warning about the military industrial complex.
Another good read

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
You are sending me to a radical.org link to make your views seem less radical?
Sorry not drinking the Koolaid. He wasn't taken seriously when alive and he died in 1940 so not relevant today.
Did you look at this one then?
Probably doesn't fit your narrative either. But that's okay. That's what this country is about.
Don't you think that it's funny that the hippies of the 60's were all anti war, love and peace and now they run the government and the MIC? And they haven't met a conflict that they don't want to get us involved in.
Ever wonder how people get elected and paid 175K a year turn into multi millionaires?

Did you look at this one then?
Probably doesn't fit your narrative either. But that's okay. That's what this country is about.
Don't you think that it's funny that the hippies of the 60's were all anti war, love and peace and now they run the government and the MIC? And they haven't met a conflict that they don't want to get us involved in.
Ever wonder how people get elected and paid 175K a year turn into multi millionaires?
I read it, and in the context of post WW2, the A-Bomb, Korea, the cold war, and the battle of democracy vs communism at the time it is solid. It is also very general and to say he was warning against what you think is happening today is a long stretch.

The problem I have is with blanket statements that jump to conclusions, create unverifiable conspiracies about demonized opponents and ignore facts. The speech talks about the necessity of the industrial revolution / military complex and the need for balance of that might with the softer skills of diplomacy. It warns against much, including a lack of comprehension.

I also need to take your statements in context as a whole. You are constantly repating far right conspiracies that range from loosely based on some facts to blatantly disproven lies. Spitting out statements that equate to 2+7 equals potatoes is my problem. Let's take this:
"Don't you think that it's funny that the hippies of the 60's were all anti war, love and peace and now they run the government and the MIC? And they haven't met a conflict that they don't want to get us involved in."
The hippies couldn't agree on much and were largely protesting the draft that was sending them to Vietnam. What hippies run the government or MIC? That was 50 years ago, that generation is all but retired. Some did go into government but so did a bunch of veterans and a thousand other view points. Name some hippies and let's go over how their views and actions stack up over time. The hippies did what or founders wanted, free speech, assembly, influence popular opinion, end Vietnam War, got rid of the draft.

A discussion of how we got to this point should take hours if not weeks, include geopolitical changes, macroeconomics, specificity not generalities and would still come to no conclusions. Our MIC is not one voice, well organized or without checks and balances.

I am tired of people having to be on one side of a conflict with the other being always wrong and pure evil. Of screaming fake news when the facts are inconvenient. Holding up some snipit of out of context drivel as proof of spectacular claims.

The liberals are not bad, they are the counter argument to the conservatives. In my book both groups are more problem than solution and a bit nuts. Neither the hard left or hard right are representative of most Americans, they are just the loudest among us.

The biggest threat to our democracy is not the industrial machine, it is people drinking barrels of political Koolaid and not fact checking any of it.

If you google right wing radicalization you will find plenty of what I am saying. But, if you will ignore everything printed by the UN, our government, foreign governments, universities, think tanks, churches and news outlets as fake news, you are who they are talking about.

Why do politicians make millions?

Why is Bidens net worth estimated at $8M and Alex Jones at $270M yet people think Jones doesn't have an agenda?

You are an avid Trump supporter. I think he is a billionaire who cheats on his wives, dodged the draft, lies about almost everything, steals from his business partners, attacks anyone who doesn't blindly support him, even if they had been loyal for years, and has exploited his supporters and left them hanging when they broke the law for him. He was never in it to drain the swamp, he was in it for himself only. He has consistently raised funds for bogus reasons and used the funds for profit and personal gains.

I don't want to be confrontational, thank you for being civil, but I just don't agree with your assessment of the state of the union or can I get behind Trump or the conspiracy theories.

Edit> I want to add sorry if this comes off too harsh and want to say that part of this rant is not focused on you. I am a patriot like most here, but usually get attacked if I say anything out of step with the far right narrative. I am a bit defensive and frankly pissed off by the element that has to attack others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I will correct you. I am not an "Avid " Trump supporter.
I have said many times that Trump's purpose was fulfilled and that he would serve no purpose in getting elected again.
He exposed the media and how deep the alphabet government is corrupt.
I read it, and in the context of post WW2, the A-Bomb, Korea, the cold war, and the battle of democracy vs communism at the time it is solid. It is also very general and to say he was warning against what you think is happening today is a long stretch.

The problem I have is with blanket statements that jump to conclusions, create unverifiable conspiracies about demonized opponents and ignore facts. The speech talks about the necessity of the industrial revolution / military complex and the need for balance of that might with the softer skills of diplomacy. It warns against much, including a lack of comprehension.

I also need to take your statements in context as a whole. You are constantly repating far right conspiracies that range from loosely based on some facts to blatantly disproven lies. Spitting out statements that equate to 2+7 equals potatoes is my problem. Let's take this:
"Don't you think that it's funny that the hippies of the 60's were all anti war, love and peace and now they run the government and the MIC? And they haven't met a conflict that they don't want to get us involved in."
The hippies couldn't agree on much and were largely protesting the draft that was sending them to Vietnam. What hippies run the government or MIC? That was 50 years ago, that generation is all but retired. Some did go into government but so did a bunch of veterans and a thousand other view points. Name some hippies and let's go over how their views and actions stack up over time. The hippies did what or founders wanted, free speech, assembly, influence popular opinion, end Vietnam War, got rid of the draft.

A discussion of how we got to this point should take hours if not weeks, include geopolitical changes, macroeconomics, specificity not generalities and would still come to no conclusions. Our MIC is not one voice, well organized or without checks and balances.

I am tired of people having to be on one side of a conflict with the other being always wrong and pure evil. Of screaming fake news when the facts are inconvenient. Holding up some snipit of out of context drivel as proof of spectacular claims.

The liberals are not bad, they are the counter argument to the conservatives. In my book both groups are more problem than solution and a bit nuts. Neither the hard left or hard right are representative of most Americans, they are just the loudest among us.

The biggest threat to our democracy is not the industrial machine, it is people drinking barrels of political Koolaid and not fact checking any of it.

If you google right wing radicalization you will find plenty of what I am saying. But, if you will ignore everything printed by the UN, our government, foreign governments, universities, think tanks, churches and news outlets as fake news, you are who they are talking about.

Why is Bidens net worth estimated at $8M and Alex Jones at $270M yet people think Jones doesn't have an agenda?

You are an avid Trump supporter. I think he is a billionaire who cheats on his wives, dodged the draft, lies about almost everything, steals from his business partners, attacks anyone who doesn't blindly support him, even if they had been loyal for years, and has exploited his supporters and left them hanging when they broke the law for him. He was never in it to drain the swamp, he was in it for himself only. He has consistently raised funds for bogus reasons and used the funds for profit and personal gains.

I don't want to be confrontational, thank you for being civil, but I just don't agree with your assessment of the state of the union or can I get behind Trump or the conspiracy theories.

Edit> I want to add sorry if this comes off too harsh and want to say that part of this rant is not focused on you. I am a patriot like most here, but usually get attacked if I say anything out of step with the far right narrative. I am a bit defensive and frankly pissed off by the element that has to attack others.
It's all good. Everyone has their perspective

1. You write alot
2. @DarnYankeeUSMC is absolutely correct and not spitting out “blatantly disproven lies”. Weather Underground ring a bell? Those hippy tards have extreme power today.. some would say they’re behind the rise of Obama. Maybe they don’t/didn’t agree on everything; that don’t mean they ain’t running half the government today.

I will correct you. I am not an "Avid " Trump supporter.
I have said many times that Trump's purpose was fulfilled and that he would serve no purpose in getting elected again.
He exposed the media and how deep the alphabet government is corrupt.

It's all good. Everyone has their perspective

Just some are Picasso-esque.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Here’s a couple hippies that had an influence and there are many more of them that were in the University all throughout this country.

Bernadine Dorn & Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground are now professors.

So Obama has openly denounced his past and Ayers said he barely knew Obama. There is just as much out there to imply the right has tried to create a link to discredit an opponent as there is say he is trying to hide an association. Actually, the evidence is far stronger on the side that other than working together on projects of mutual intrest, they had no personal relationship and Ayes never advised Obama.

Even Ayes distanced himself from his previous actions in the wanting to surrender to the FBI in the 70's when the group split and in the 80's did so. He didn't meet Obama until 1995 through business associations so what is the link Obama has to a terrorist group?

2+7= Potatoes again

And how exactly was Ayes running the government and WIC? At most he was one, not very powerful voice in government.

Wikipedia is open source with input from all sides. Claims have to be supported with references and can be challenged.

PJ Media is not a news sight, it is a right wing political commentary site from a billionaire with a history of promoting false information. Sorry, but fake news site!

Ayers was just one example. The left protects these Marxist types and they rise thru the ranks into universities and government the tentacles are deep that fact is indisputable.

Funny Barry Seal didn’t end up teaching at a university guess he didn‘t hold the correct belief system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The left protects these Marxist types and they rise thru the ranks into universities and government the tentacles are deep.

Funny Barry Seal didn’t end up teaching at a university guess he didn‘t hold the correct belief system.
Our universities are full of nut jobs, so is Congress. Wasn't the Unibomber a math professor? Unfortunately when moderates get attacked they have to go further left or right to stay in office. We reward crazy!