• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, local swat team is outside my door

Yeah, there is a vocal minority who likes to throw poop. It's a chimp show. The consequences of disagreeing are often name-calling, which doesn't bother me in the least. My message is stick together. Team up with like-minded people. And don't paint all groups with the same brush. Cause that's just stupid.

Not everyone agrees with Wade's "all .gov types are on the Clinton payroll." Not everyone agrees with your "obey at all costs" attitude.

I don't think anyone here is in the camp of obey at all costs. I don't think any foreign goverment thinks they could attack the USA and hold it. Everyone would react to that threat!

I think our challenge today is our view of current conditions varies from "same shit different day" to "everyone is out to get me and I need to start shooting".

I hope cooler heads prevail. Seriously, the cops are still the good guys 99% of the time.

And not everyone pretends to know what other folks think. That you interpreted my view as being to believe in or to support "obey at all costs" based on what I wrote in this thread is preposterous.

This is the kind of inaccurate tribal posting that I'm talking about. While I was clear in my post that Wade's position was a minority, somehow you missed it. And I was also blatantly clear (e.g. obvious to the most casual observer) that my position was that not all law enforcement and not all government workers are "bad".

Apologies. I intended to quote the Old Man.

The fuckstains kept giving me shit, you KNOW I gave it right back.
More than one of them I told "shoot me, fucker, I dare ya".
Still no idea what went on, at least 30-40 cop cars and trucks, all idling for a few hours with the a/c on.....you know, there goes a few hundred gallons of fuel not on their dime.
The guy was inside and not coming out, they were too pussy to knock the door down, and I told one of the fucker why don't you just shoot a CN or CS cartridge thru the fucking window....dumbass ?
Anyway, pics of lazy fat fuck cops and swat truck with plywood and duct tape door.

View attachment 7940506View attachment 7940507

Give em too much crap, and my $$ is that the cops get an 'anonymous' tip on your residence. It's all a matter of time for everyone in the US had RED flag laws used against them.
As for the poor condition of the SWAT van, looks like a tax increase is on the way. Wait till that van has 'IRS' on the side.

I don't think anyone here is in the camp of obey at all costs. I don't think any foreign goverment thinks they could attack the USA and hold it. Everyone would react to that threat!

I think our challenge today is our view of current conditions varies from "same shit different day" to "everyone is out to get me and I need to start shooting".

I hope cooler heads prevail. Seriously, the cops are still the good guys 99% of the time.
Think 99% might be stretching it a tad !! 🙈

Not everyone agrees with Wade's "all .gov types are on the Clinton payroll." Not everyone agrees with your "obey at all costs" attitude.
Sounds like those in the middle have no convictions even if just ideological. Satisfied with slow rot, corruption, and the weaponizing of what the men in charge of the day figure they can deem “legal” and get away with while never fully grasping how close they are ever becoming to their children and grandchildren living a life of poverty and misery. Even looking at those about to spread their wings and attempt to go out on their own today has me questioning the likelihood of them being even remotely as successful as the average american that was at the same place in their life merely 20 years ago. This is no accident but a deliberate action and result by those who rule the world. You didn’t vote into this and you can’t vote out of it.

I fundamentally view leftist authoritarians as pure evil and view the right wing moderate big gov’t statists as just a step above knowing that this to will turn into a authoritarian regime moving further left everyday which is in part what we are experiencing today. I can only truly relate to those who view individuality and liberty from one’s governemnt masters knowing that it isn’t the street criminalt who police and the man made “rule of law” force us to live amongst that is the most dangerous but gov’t itself which is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths and the suffering of many more across the world. I assure you these men I relate to the most have never collected a paycheck from Uncle Sam and never would.

Reactions: deersniper
Sounds like those in the middle have no convictions even if just ideological. Satisfied with slow rot, corruption, and the weaponizing of what the men in charge of the day figure they can deem “legal” and get away with while never fully grasping how close they are ever becoming to their children and grandchildren living a life of poverty and misery. Even looking at those about to spread their wings and attempt to go out on their own today has me questioning the likelihood of them being even remotely as successful as the average american that was at the same place in their life merely 20 years ago. This is no accident but a deliberate action and result by those who rule the world. You didn’t vote into this and you can’t vote out of it.

I fundamentally view leftist authoritarians as pure evil and view the right wing moderate big gov’t statists as just a step above knowing that this to will turn into a authoritarian regime moving further left everyday which is in part what we are experiencing today. I can only truly relate to those who view individuality and liberty from one’s governemnt masters knowing that it isn’t the street criminal who police and the man made “rule of law” force us to live amongst but gov’t itself which is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths and the suffering of many more across the world. I assure you these men I relate to the most have never collected a paycheck from Uncle Sam and never would.

Shrug.

The fuckstains kept giving me shit, you KNOW I gave it right back.
More than one of them I told "shoot me, fucker, I dare ya".
Still no idea what went on, at least 30-40 cop cars and trucks, all idling for a few hours with the a/c on.....you know, there goes a few hundred gallons of fuel not on their dime.
The guy was inside and not coming out, they were too pussy to knock the door down, and I told one of the fucker why don't you just shoot a CN or CS cartridge thru the fucking window....dumbass ?
Anyway, pics of lazy fat fuck cops and swat truck with plywood and duct tape door.

View attachment 7940506View attachment 7940507
Looks more like a shade tree mechanic modified UPS truck

This is local SWAT from a community event at a car show a few years ago.
Edit: Add> that is me in the picture, not a random SWAT officer I met.

20170115_122958.jpg

20170115_122854.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik H and Bender
That's just factually wrong. Here are two facts that refute your generalization. My government work in the military was patriotic. Patriots I know right now work for and with "Government". If WE PATRIOTS don't do it, guess who does?
I'd way rather my wife and kids be burned alive and posed for photo ops with by patriots than the other guys.

I'd way rather my wife and kids be burned alive and posed for photo ops with by patriots than the other guys.
Who thinks about who they want their burned alive wife and kids to be posed with?

Seriously, what kind of a poster child are you?

I understand that your intentions are good, and that you think you are the superior critical thinker who gets it. Problem is we think your logic is flawed, and with them your conclusions.

You make blanket statements to justify your outlook like, "That being said, we can use the war on terror for example of good men doing evil shit under the illusion of good. Millions of people were murdered, impoverished, and displaced by the US military over the 20 year campaign destroying the cultures of neighboring and other countries in close proximity all the while the American soldier believed he was somehow protecting American sovereignty"

Where do we start? Millions of murders? The middle east has been a shit show since before the crusades. The people behind 9/11 recruit, train and operate out of the region. Your example and conclusion is not fact, it is crazy complicated and being a gulf war veteran I can say sincerely that you have a lot to learn about the region, it's history and the people.

Most of Islam feels the same way about their extremist the way most Americans feel about Nazism, Skin Heads and "Patriots" attacking LE.
Those people have been fighting each other since the first camel walked. Who do we as Americans think we are to go over there and try to change it. Every time we get involved in other country/ cultures it turns into a meat grinder for our best and all it does is turn more of the world against us and enrich the scumbags that are instigating the messes. I have nothing but love and respect for the soldiers that go into harms way, but anyone who thinks we are or were fighting the good fight needs their head examined

I
9c66f4c6-b51b-4565-9ec0-e72eedad5845-IMG_9635.jpg

Patriot, or other?
9c66f4c6-b51b-4565-9ec0-e72eedad5845-IMG_9635.jpg

Patriot, or other?
He’s the bad cop. The good cop took the photo. And to think if he had student debt today, per the govt he serves, he would have total student loan forgiveness. All he would have to do is sell out his fellow countryman for at least 10 years “serving the public” by helping to destroy everything that those with morals and a conscience hold dear.

Those people have been fighting each other since the first camel walked. Who do we as Americans think we are to go over there and try to change it. Every time we get involved in other country/ cultures it turns into a meat grinder for our best and all it does is turn more of the world against us and enrich the scumbags that are instigating the messes. I have nothing but love and respect for the soldiers that go into harms way, but anyone who thinks we are or were fighting the good fight needs their head examined
Afghanistan is the top opium producer in the world as well as extremists shit show. They needed a punch in the dick after 9/11.

I agree we suck at nation building and don't think we will ever plant democracy in the stone age tribal society there. It should have been a hit and run.

I understand that your intentions are good, and that you think you are the superior critical thinker who gets it. Problem is we think your logic is flawed, and with them your conclusions.

You make blanket statements to justify your outlook like, "That being said, we can use the war on terror for example of good men doing evil shit under the illusion of good. Millions of people were murdered, impoverished, and displaced by the US military over the 20 year campaign destroying the cultures of neighboring and other countries in close proximity all the while the American soldier believed he was somehow protecting American sovereignty"

Where do we start? Millions of murders? The middle east has been a shit show since before the crusades. The people behind 9/11 recruit, train and operate out of the region. Your example and conclusion is not fact, it is crazy complicated and being a gulf war veteran I can say sincerely that you have a lot to learn about the region, it's history and the people.

Most of Islam feels the same way about their extremist the way most Americans feel about Nazism, Skin Heads and "Patriots" attacking LE.
There may be some good LE but when it comes time to go after the patriotic Americans or "Patriots", now labeled "extremists", LE will be the first to make contact with the patriots and those good LEO will be nowhere in sight.

There may be some good LE but when it comes time to go after the patriotic Americans or "Patriots", now labeled "extremists", LE will be the first to make contact with the patriots and those good LEO will be nowhere in sight.
It’s their job to protect the state. The whole public services propaganda is bullshit. We as a people can take care of street level criminals and serve justice that no state is even capable of. We are at a severe disadvantage to the criminals that run every single gov’t in the world without exception yet the police do nothing to protect us from this threat because that’s who pays their salary. LEO actively aides these people by forcing their man made laws and agenda onto us using threats of imprisonment and death. If this is the case (it is) then why is there even an gov’t army living among us? You know why and history probes it.

That is the real question isn't it. If the group labeled right wing extremists are revolutionaries or just tin foil hats destined for infamy.

Did you notice the two who were going to kidnap the Governor of Michigan were just convicted by a jury of ther piers?

I don't see more than isolated events like J6 happening. Most there were peaceful, many opposed violence and attacks on LE. The ones who acted out with violence are getting reamed in many ways.

That is the real question isn't it. If the group labeled right wing extremists are revolutionaries or just tin foil hats destined for infamy.

Did you notice the two who were going to kidnap the Governor of Michigan were just convicted by a jury of ther piers?

I don't see more than isolated events like J6 happening. Most there were peaceful, many opposed violence and attacks on LE. The ones who acted out with violence are getting reamed in many ways.
You buy into the fake made up gov’t narrative far to easily my man. I explained why that it is a couple posts ago. Nothing the gov’t says or does is truthful. Zero. Don’t believe a word. They put you in a combat zone and wagered your life based on lies to get you there. The people in charge will do anything for money and power. Lying is the least of it.

J6’ers are innocent political prisoners.
“Right wing extremists”? Seems us right wingers are the only ones who ain’t extreme IMO..

No, thats not the real question. In fact, I don't know WTF you're going on about.

LE is as corrupt as their handlers, the government, and LE as a whole would prefer if they were the only ones swaggering around with guns doing the king's work and wouldn't do a fucking thing as a whole to stop the elimination of the Constitution they swore an oath to protect, particularly the 2nd Amendment.

Your neighbor wouldn't come out and they wouldn't go in so what did they do, just pack up and go home?

BTW, I like the little white fence to give the house curb appeal and charm, but there's something a little unwelcoming about the barb wired fence behind it. His and Hers fencing???
I'm not positive what happened in the end, I'm assuming he just came out and they grabbed him.....I was playing "dancing with cops" trying to take pics and not get arrested.
The barb wire is where the garden is.....the only thing that keeps out the deer.

I'll try and find out some details but have no idea if I can get any.

BTW, the young cop that was there...maybe 25-28 or so....and getting real tactical and shit with an AR (couldn't see if it had the fun switch position) was a real ass.
I saw him walking by after things toned down in his body armor and carrying his AR with his finger on the trigger and I snorted and began to laugh.
He got all defensive and said "you got a problem".
I said "yea, I was shooting people and getting shot at before you was born junior, finger off the fucking trigger ya idiot".
He actually looked down and acted all surprised when he saw his finger was on the trigger (like I said, stone idiot), took finger off trigger and kept walking.

Last edited:
You buy into the fake made up gov’t narrative far to easily my man. I explained why that it is a couple posts ago. Nothing the gov’t says or does is truthful. Zero. Don’t believe a word. They put you in a combat zone and wagered your life based on lies to get you there. The people in charge will do anything for money and power. Lying is the least of it.
I don't trust everything unfiltered, there is a lot of BS coming in from all sides and almost all media has a heavy lean one way or the other.
But choosing to believe bumper sticker logic unsupported and often openly disproved by reliable sources, just because it goes against the main stream is not wisdom either.

Did you get their autographs?
Didn't even get their names at the time, but a couple were vets and we had eaten some of the same sand. They were just people with families and worried about the same things going on as I am. One volunteers his time with project appleseed teaching people marksmanship, revolutionary war history and is very pro 2A.
I am a Project Appleseed volunteer now doing the same and have run into him again at events.

I just don't see the paranoid world when I look around that is described by some here.

Reactions: Rookie
They'll be in sight. Standing right behind their buddies in blue pointing the gun at you.

That's my whole problem with le these days. Are they all bad ? No. I've had plenty of conversations with them around the coffee pot at several of the big gas stations we have locally in my area. Mostly state cops and the county boys. I know they're not all bad. But the good cops won't condemn the bad ones because the whole brotherhood thing.

Listened to an interview with Ammon Bundy the other day where he detailed the hell he and his family have gone through with the government. He got locked up only to have the case dropped (after a couple years in jail) because he beat the system and was about to set a legal Precedent that they didn't want set. All charges dropped. Man it'll make your blood boil. And this stuff happens every day in America.

I'm listening to BardsFM | Ep1644_BardsFM - A Conversation with Ammon Bundy on Podbean, check it out!

Here it is for anybody that wants to hear it. First couple minutes is shilling for the my pillow guy and some other stuff but once you get past that it's pretty interesting.

Ammon bundy is a rebel and a coward.
Interesting. Care to enlighten me ?

Admittedly I don't know much about the man. Other than what I can remember that was in the news back when all that was going on and what I heard in that interview.

I'll have to do some more research.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Interesting. Care to enlighten me ?

Admittedly I don't know much about the man. Other than what I can remember that was in the news back when all that was going on and what I heard in that interview.

I'll have to do some more research.
x2
What did he do that was cowardly?
Last thing I saw on the Bundys:

Afghanistan is the top opium producer in the world as well as extremists shit show. They needed a punch in the dick after 9/11.

I agree we suck at nation building and don't think we will ever plant democracy in the stone age tribal society there. It should have been a hit and run.
Nope, not a hit and run. It should've been a FAFO.

We should've demanded the Taliban hand over OBL and company within 14 days or we would kill every living thing within their nation's borders.

And then darkened their skies with B-52's when they refused.

And I mean Every. Living. Thing. Everything that flies, walks, or creeps and draws the breath of life. The only architecture left should have been angle of repose.

Mike

Last I heard the 9/11 guys were all Saudis so.........

It's not that simple by a long shot. It's a Royal mess is what it is.

no, it is

If we were going to go all “shock and awe” it should have been on Saudi well before afghan, but bush v2.0 was a POS and hated America, but loooooved his cronies, just like obama who was just a black version of bush

Reactions: Bender
Alright, finally got some info.
Seems his old lady called 911 about him slapping her around I guess.
Funny in that he was inside with her when he was barricaded in.
Cops DID actually kick the holy shit out of the front door (maybe I can run over and get some pics of that, it's not all that far away).
All his and her shit is everywhere after they tossed the place looking for god knows what.
I gather both of them are in jail right now waiting for a court date.
I know the guy well enough to say he did not, in any way, slap her around.
Bitches be bitches, y'all know that as well as I do.
I never got to know her at all since she was a rather new hide he was tapping....so I have zero input on that.
I do know that he won't be there any more, seems something in the loan papers annulled the loan (not sure details there) and he just lost all the equity he had in the place.
Like I said, I don't know shit about the details, just what I was told by the bank dude I just talked to a few minutes ago.
Yea, I know annulled is not the right word....invalidated ? dunno.....someone fill me in on the correct word to use plz.

no, it is

If we were going to go all “shock and awe” it should have been on Saudi well before afghan, but bush v2.0 was a POS and hated America, but loooooved his cronies, just like obama who was just a black version of bush
I'm certainly not going to defend Saudi or that POS bush, thats for sure.... that said, it's not that simple. I do agree that if we are going to something, DO IT ! And do it completely and completely destroy and dominate and obviously Bush placated Saudi, but it definitely is not that simple.

Alright, finally got some info.
Seems his old lady called 911 about him slapping her around I guess.
Funny in that he was inside with her when he was barricaded in.
Cops DID actually kick the holy shit out of the front door (maybe I can run over and get some pics of that, it's not all that far away).
All his and her shit is everywhere after they tossed the place looking for god knows what.
I gather both of them are in jail right now waiting for a court date.
I know the guy well enough to say he did not, in any way, slap her around.
Bitches be bitches, y'all know that as well as I do.
I never got to know her at all since she was a rather new hide he was tapping....so I have zero input on that.
I do know that he won't be there any more, seems something in the loan papers annulled the loan (not sure details there) and he just lost all the equity he had in the place.
Like I said, I don't know shit about the details, just what I was told by the bank dude I just talked to a few minutes ago.
Yea, I know annulled is not the right word....invalidated ? dunno.....someone fill me in on the correct word to use plz.
maybe bank called in his loan.

I'm certainly not going to defend Saudi or that POS bush, thats for sure.... that said, it's not that simple. I do agree that if we are going to something, DO IT ! And do it completely and completely destroy and dominate and obviously Bush placated Saudi, but it definitely is not that simple.
no, it is

You guys are debating a lie told to the American people in order to steal their wealth and usher in the surveillance state via the Patriot act. For our safety and the defense of the constitution of course.

You guys are debating a lie told to the American people in order to steal their wealth and usher in the surveillance state via the Patriot act. For our safety and the defense of the constitution of course.
I didn't say anything about their story for 911.

Reactions: wade2big

Alot of this analysis of the GWOT is Monday morning quarterback bullshit. Go back to 2001 and recall the position we found ourselves in:

1. Over 3000 dead Americans in NY. The entire country wanted vengeance, now! Its one of the few times we've been that unified as a nation. Were our leaders really to declare "Nope, we don't meddle in foreign affairs." :ROFLMAO:

2. The perp of the attack was NOT a nation state. So who do we bomb? The terrorists may have been from Saudi Arabia, the attacks were likely funded by Saudi money. That doesn't mean we should start a war with the government of Saudi Arabia, especially since they are the closest thing to an ally we had in the region.

3. Afghanistan was clearly a nest for terrorist assholes, protected by the Taliban. It was also one of the hardest countries to attack as evidenced by history. We did it anyway, and it was the right call. We sent alot a terrorist assholes to their virgins there and fucked the Taliban.

Up to this point, American had acted justly. And thats probably where it should have ended. We should have focused on killing every goat asshole fucking tribal Taliban leader and all his sons in Afganistan, then gone completely hands off and let them figure out who is in charge now. But we should have ALWAYS kept Bagram Airfield and whatever other physical assets we needed in the area to fuck shit up when required. If the new leaders fuck with America, rinse and repeat. Eventually they'll get the hint that doing terrorism stuff gets them dead. We didn't need to do an OUNCE of nation building. We need to focus on droning government official who fucked with Americans. But even if the goat fuckers declared that they were now a western democracy and held voluntary elections, we still should have kept Bagram. It was too strategic to EVER give up, and the fact that has happened is an utter disaster.

The invasion of Iraq is where things get fucked up complicated. If the WMD story was true, and Saddam is there telling UN inspectors to fuck off 13 times, at some point "Or Else" has to mean something. But I don't know what's true, and "or else" could have been a cruise missile hits his palaces one at a time until he is tired of losing resorts. At the time, I was a big supporter of "fight them there, not here." In retrospect, we could have accomplished that in Afghanistan. So I struggle to judge the merits of the invasion of Iraq.

One final thought...To say that any soldier that died in Iraq was somehow blind to the truth and gave his life in vain is complete horseshit. They died defending freedom, as requested of them by our government. To quote Karl Erickson at Tactical Rifleman, "Our job wasn't to set U.S. foreign policy, our job was to deliver the last 600 yards of it." Its up to us citizens to make sure our fighters are used wisely, and hold our leaders accountable. But half our adults don't even vote.