• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So much for the trusty, reliable Beretta 92

I’m a Sig guy so I don’t believe any Sigs have the barrel mounted to the frame but what other pistols have barrels mounted to the frame?
What about the gas delayed blowback system sounds like an AR?
”Laugo’s innovative gas delayed blowback system slows the recoil impulse, bringing the pistol back on target smoother and faster.
walther does

Reactions: JR_77
I’m a Sig guy so I don’t believe any Sigs have the barrel mounted to the frame but what other pistols have barrels mounted to the frame?
What about the gas delayed blowback system sounds like an AR?
”Laugo’s innovative gas delayed blowback system slows the recoil impulse, bringing the pistol back on target smoother and faster.
Some 1911 comp'd race gun barrels were mounted to the frame but those were custom builds.

Some 1911 comp'd race gun barrels were mounted to the frame but those were custom builds.
Got it. I want to try out a Laugo but they are pricey at least $4K if available. Looks like peeps have been buying the $5K Laugo kit then selling on Gunbroker for $8K-$10K.

Last edited:
I don’t dig what do I give shit if you believe it? I bet your still wear a mask to save you from covid Oh and theres only like 5 seperate arricles i found in 10 seconds decribing the same issues so i want you to get some paper and write “my ass speaks before my mouth” 500 times and have it to me by morning. Ill bring it to the range tomorrow i gotta film this so you look even more ignorant.

Heres one of many

Right, if you’re an idiot who doesn’t know how to properly reassemble your Glock slide, or if you polish parts you know nothing about, then sure. So let me clarify: I’m talking about a properly maintained, functioning Glock in good condition that just suddenly goes full-auto.

Go actually read all of those threads you’ve found, or try watching the video you posted (reference point C below). Either a) someone used aftermarket parts, b) someone changed the geometry of a part/parts to try and lighten the trigger, c) someone didn’t assemble the slide correctly after removing the firing pin plunger, or d) they’re not maintaining it correctly and something (carbon build up, too much oil/grease, etc.) is causing the firing pin plunger to stick, the firing pin to stick, or there’s an obstruction in the trigger mechanism.

ALL of these (as in every last one) are operator error, and are no fault of the pistol or its design. If your Glock went full-auto, then an individual (ie, you) did something they should not have done to the internals of the gun. Period.

So I’ll say it again: a Glock that was unmolested (stock/factory configuration) and functioning just fine will not, suddenly and without cause, go full-auto because it’s a “poor design.” It CAN, however, do this if the monkey running the gun screws something up. That’s on you, bud. Not the gun.

For what it’s worth, the same incompetence in maintaining or modifying your beloved Colt can also result in full-auto fire. It’s not any more immune to stupid people than a Glock, and many would argue more so. Same goes for these “AwFuL” Berettas or anything else. If an idiot is tinkering with them, problems may arise.

Your not getting a damn thing from me grandpa, let alone some asinine paper… 😂

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Got it. I want to try out a Laugo but they are pricey at least $4K if available. Looks like peeps have been buying the $5K Laugo kit then selling on Gunbroker for $8K-$10K.
I never cared for race guns with barrels mounted to the frame. The gun, especially in .38 Super, seemed to explode in your hands instead of the rolling clunk clunk recoil of a linked barrel unlocking from battery.

Reactions: JR_77
Right, if you’re an idiot who doesn’t know how to properly reassemble your Glock slide, or if you polish parts you know nothing about, then sure. So let me clarify: I’m talking about a properly maintained, functioning Glock in good condition that just suddenly goes full-auto.

Go actually read all of those threads you’ve found, or try watching the video you posted (reference point C below). Either a) someone used aftermarket parts, b) someone changed the geometry of a part/parts to try and lighten the trigger, c) someone didn’t assemble the slide correctly after removing the firing pin plunger, or d) they’re not maintaining it correctly and something (carbon build up, too much oil/grease, etc.) is causing the firing pin plunger to stick, the firing pin to stick, or there’s an obstruction in the trigger mechanism.

ALL of these (as in every last one) are operator error, and are no fault of the pistol or its design. If your Glock went full-auto, then an individual (ie, you) did something they should not have done to the internals of the gun. Period.

So I’ll say it again: a Glock that was unmolested (stock/factory configuration) and functioning just fine will not, suddenly and without cause, go full-auto because it’s a “poor design.” It CAN, however, do this if the monkey running the gun screws something up. That’s on you, bud. Not the gun.

For what it’s worth, the same incompetence in maintaining or modifying your beloved Colt can also result in full-auto fire. It’s not any more immune to stupid people than a Glock, and many would argue more so. Same goes for these “AwFuL” Berettas or anything else. If an idiot is tinkering with them, problems may arise.

Your not getting a damn thing from me grandpa, let alone some asinine paper… 😂

You are so correct and to emphasize your point I highlighted above, when it comes to Sig‘s and polishing parts/using aftermarket parts/or geometry changes I would use Bruce Gray and/or Robert Burke aka The Sig Armorer specifically for the P series guns as those guys are true Sig aficionados and know what they are doing. I had a local gunsmith years ago do a trigger job on an X5 P226 and he got carried away polishing parts and caused problems but Robert Burke The Sig Armorer corrected the problems where it shoots great but still safe.

i watched a doper take 10 rounds then he ran away stole a car and checked into a hospital 3 days later. Lol

It did nearly 22 years ago during Amdrew along with dozens of murders, looting, deaths amd so forth. Do your own research smart ass. While your at it you can find the 70s shooting of a coke head shot 21x with a 357 and then killed a female officer before expiring. You’ve obviously spent no time in police fire or military for that matter or you wouldn’t question things, after covid i hired a private teacher for my son, i can see if she teaches reading so you’re not so lost. You probably think a mask prevents covid though, i want your magic tv too. I didnt know it broadcast every shooting in america sounds cool. A local sheriff told everyone to kill any intruder and The govenor told citizens to run over any protestor attempting to to stop your car also catch thst?
What your must have weapon you can’t afford? I buy it because you cant then give it away so you’ll learn you only get to be an ass when you make the rules, otherwise a life of disappointment will be yiur only legacy lol
You are full of more shit than a thanksgiving turkey. I asked you a simple question that you should easily be able to provide a news link to since you said you were there and witnessed it first hand.

I can't even make heads or tails out of the other retarded gibberish you wrote.

Tell mommy to pick you up another case of Red Bull when she goes to get your cigarettes.

Reactions: BCP and TexPatriot
You are full of more shit than a thanksgiving turkey. I asked you a simple question that you should easily be able to provide a news link to since you said you were there and witnessed it first hand.

I can't even make heads or tails out of the other retarded gibberish you wrote.

Tell mommy to pick you up another case of Red Bull when she goes to get your cigarettes.
Ok snowflake run along now you little troll lol

It did nearly 22 years ago during Amdrew along with dozens of murders, looting, deaths amd so forth. Do your own research smart ass. While your at it you can find the 70s shooting of a coke head shot 21x with a 357 and then killed a female officer before expiring. You’ve obviously spent no time in police fire or military for that matter or you wouldn’t question things, after covid i hired a private teacher for my son, i can see if she teaches reading so you’re not so lost. You probably think a mask prevents covid though, i want your magic tv too. I didnt know it broadcast every shooting in america sounds cool. A local sheriff told everyone to kill any intruder and The govenor told citizens to run over any protestor attempting to to stop your car also catch thst?
What your must have weapon you can’t afford? I buy it because you cant then give it away so you’ll learn you only get to be an ass when you make the rules, otherwise a life of disappointment will be yiur only legacy lol

Stay in school, kids. Don't be like ebbiv.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Just re-read this mess. OP, I apologize for stirring the pot. I realize now that I should not have stooped low enough to engage ebbiv. It bugs me when others derail threads over stupid/petty crap and here I am, having become the very thing I swore to destroy. 🤣 I’m done and will no longer sully your thread. I hope Beretta gets you taken care of sooner than later!

I think maybe he oughta invest in some of those reading lessons he mentioned his own self...
Wow, are we in the 3rd grade now? Lol. Answer this at least it belongs here. Theres 1 million opinions on what the best optics are what the best caliber is and what someone thinks the best rifle is for long range shooting. In your opinion what’s the best precision rifle out there and whats your personal dream platform, scope and all if money was no issue. What would you buy?

A pension for being fat?
maybe to a blind person lol, if you life depended on my being fat, you'd be a terminal patient. you are out of elementary school yes? you remind me of 3rd grade insults, actually comical, you should get into stand up.

maybe to a blind person lol, if you life depended on my being fat, you'd be a terminal patient. you are out of elementary school yes? you remind me of 3rd grade insults, actually comical, you should get into stand up.

Was talking about you, not at you.

I had the same problem but I was able to fix it. I noticed that it was hard to get the extractor out once the pin was removed. I found that the bottom hole for the extractor pin had a rough edge that was sticking up along the front edge of the hole causing extra friction on the extractor. So I took everything out and got a small file and smoothed the hole down so that it was flush. Problem solved.

Last edited: