• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So where do we stand for 2021 Products ?

No comment on changes just yet ;) We are working on a progress update for you all and hope to have something available in the new year.

Josh
All I'm going to add is there a boatload of ladies, younger, and others that need a chassis/stock that starts at a 12-12 1/2 LOP without having to pay extra for it. (The ACC didn't have that option at the time I ordered mine.)

Yup. Changing ammo will require a change. Anything that changes the harmonic will. Would be that way with any tuner. I run mine with just a brake so once I get my settings I am fine and no need to move unless I change ammo.
Gotcha. Reminds me a bit of the Browning BOSS system from the 90’s, had one on my Winchester and worked decently. Watched his video and made me think of my rimfires so might grab one to try there.

Reactions: Rob01
My 22lr bullet will be released this year. One final design change to gain a little speed and weight and it will be done.
E52B38FA-152E-4BC8-BF74-55D1B797C129.jpeg

I heard that in @lowlight's podcast... new product offerings are about nil!

Do you chalk that up to fear on the part of manufacturers that they will be put out of business? Covid affecting development? Threats to prevent parts sales? Certainly demand is high for all things shooting.

What's the explanation from makers, entrepreneurs and innovators?

Sirhr

Reactions: Geno C.
Will just need primed brass, powder, and a seating die? As far as loading is concerned.
That’s how bullet companies work🤷🏻‍♂️ When Berger puts out a bullet, I don’t think they also tell you where to find brass, primers, powder and dies? Do they? I have a friend with 10,000 primed cases he’d be willing to part with if you’re wanting to try it though

So happy leupold is finally going to have a”prs” relevant reticle! Love some made in USA

So happy leupold is finally going to have a”prs” relevant reticle! Love some made in USA

Just need them to make their scopes parallax down to 25y so I can run matching scopes on centerfire and rimfire.

Any news if there's a new reticle from ZCO or any improvements? About to plop down the $3600 for one, and don't want it 1 month later to have something 'better'.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
That’s how bullet companies work🤷🏻‍♂️ When Berger puts out a bullet, I don’t think they also tell you where to find brass, primers, powder and dies? Do they? I have a friend with 10,000 primed cases he’d be willing to part with if you’re wanting to try it though

......I was asking if that’s all you needed to be up snd running with it. As I’ve never loaded Rimfire.

Not where to find it.

......I was asking if that’s all you needed to be up snd running with it. As I’ve never loaded Rimfire.

Not where to find it.
Yep, no real difference than centerfire as far as loading. You just can’t adjust seating depth much at all without changing the bullet design of chamber so after finding a stable charge, as far as speeds go, you shrink groups with a tuner if needed.

All I'm going to add is there a boatload of ladies, younger, and others that need a chassis/stock that starts at a 12-12 1/2 LOP without having to pay extra for it. (The ACC didn't have that option at the time I ordered mine.)

It is an option now ;) We have the short ACC/ESS buttstock available on the site now with a minimum LOP around the 12-1/2" for shorter stature people.

Josh

We have some stuff in the works! JAE's are on track and we're making good progress on them :)

We're also working on {REDACTED} which will be launching on {REDACTED} and weigh {REDACTED}!!!!! After that we should be ready to start teasing {REDACTED} which will be a cool add on to {REDACTED}. I am sure that you guys will love them and all the other cool stuff we have planned for '21 ;)

Josh

Too late, already wrote the article for Gun Digest,

I had a Shot Show article to write with no Shot show to attend, so I had to figure out what was happening...

Those who reached out got included, next year

Keen to see if MDT releases anything about the new JAE stocks
Yes, this ^^.

They have the JAE site up and are selling some accessories, but would like to see what they come up with for the release of the actual chassis which should most certainly be in 2021.

My understanding is that it will not be exactly identical to the J Allen versions as they adapt it to their manf processes and, I imagaine, try to drive some of the costs out of it.

I got a peek at the new stock a few weeks ago. Did you guys end up shortening the minimum LOP?
I too have found the stock JAE LOP to be a bit long....and frankly I was not impressed with its lack of tackiness or recoil absorption. So, we ground a Kick-eez 3/4" pad to fit and that cut out a 1/2" and is working wonderfully so far.

Be interesting to see what MDT came up with in their version.

I would also like to see different grip options to include more vertical grip closer to the trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glassaholic
Is that the same LOP as the oryx?

The Oryx is 13 - 13.5" LOP depending on inlet, so it'll be shorter :) Unless you're referencing the Howa Mini Youth Oryx which has a shorter LOP?

Too late, already wrote the article for Gun Digest,

I had a Shot Show article to write with no Shot show to attend, so I had to figure out what was happening...

Those who reached out got included, next year

Fair enough and sorry that we missed the boat Frank. Regardless, we should have some cool stuff in '21 for everyone to get excited about and kill our website again in roughly 48 weeks or so! #countdowntoblackfriday2021

Yes, this ^^.

They have the JAE site up and are selling some accessories, but would like to see what they come up with for the release of the actual chassis which should most certainly be in 2021.

My understanding is that it will not be exactly identical to the J Allen versions as they adapt it to their manf processes and, I imagaine, try to drive some of the costs out of it.

I too have found the stock JAE LOP to be a bit long....and frankly I was not impressed with its lack of tackiness or recoil absorption. So, we ground a Kick-eez 3/4" pad to fit and that cut out a 1/2" and is working wonderfully so far.

Be interesting to see what MDT came up with in their version.

I would also like to see different grip options to include more vertical grip closer to the trigger.

Yes, the JAE Website up and running now as we're making the accessories to support the existing chassis based off of the OG models and MasterCAM files. We hope to be launching the new chassis in 2021 and it will 100% have some changes from the original chassis as we are not able to make all the parts the same way. In saying that, we are trying to retain all the feel and features that made the OG chassis as awesome as they are, and we hope to have an update for you all in January!

Josh