• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So who's making covid-19 masks that aren't puppy dogs and kitty cats?

Not this brand but I've been using something similar.

I just picked up one from Tyr tactical. You can insert n95 filters as well. I now have to wear one for work so I paid the price since it matches my outfit;).
A68BEE0F-C2D7-4BF9-AC4F-2732B3E365CD.jpeg

that what i use different brand tho

I just picked up one from Tyr tactical. You can insert n95 filters as well. I now have to wear one for work so I paid the price since it matches my outfit;).
View attachment 7300709

so are you not shaving as well?? i havent shaved since the whole facial covering thing came out... its great hahha

maybe this is more field worthy, lol

genius That’s the American spirit
Thanks! We've been able to donate over 1000 so far to non profits and medical facilities. It's been a long 2 weeks, but it has been one of those things where you know you're helping someone somewhere. It's crazy how many medical workers have called us crying because they are so happy when they received their shields because they have nothing to protect themselves. We are exhausted. But we don't want to stop helping

Use these when in when I'm working around a lot of dust. By the specs they filter better than the N95 masks. I bought mine last year, don't know if you can find them now.

Just ordered 2 from Armageddon. I also ordered some from ballandbuck.com . They are a little pricey at $20. But they go down in price the more your buy. And for every one you buy they donate one to a hospital.

I saw a mask that looks like an Alien face hugger the other day. If I was going to wear a mask, that would be it

I have a guy at work with a homemade mask with roosters on it. Only wore it one day. Everyone kept asking if he knew he had a cock in his lips.

Here is a easy DIY mask that is dual purpose. It is proven to keep people well over 6 feet away. And protects against all those long distance sneezes and coughs

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: mikeyvizzle
What's wrong with Hello Kitty print face masks? I'm perfectly comfortable wearing mine out.

Here is a easy DIY mask that is dual purpose. It is proven to keep people well over 6 feet away. And protects against all those long distance sneezes and coughs

LOL ;) That has got to be effective.

I'll second the sotech tactical.... The replaceable filtration element is great and they actually fit a human face