• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

51Pnx7Fw.jpeg

Boys who did that in my day got the crap kicked out of them and learned to stay in their damn closets....

Then again... none of them ever did it.

Sirhr

No boy I knew would have tried that back in the day. We were out crashing our bikes, playing with toy guns, baseball in the street, swimming, exploring, building forts, and maybe some nintendo.

Now parents encourage this crap.

I love predator birds.
Met a farmer once who was really pissed off, an eagle had carried away his Jack Russel terrier that morning.
A few months back, I heard a Great Horned Owl "who-ing" on a neighbors roof. The yard below that roof was home to a rather annoying, constantly-yipping, teacup chihuahua....

Well... I flashlighted the owl and it flew off... tracked its shadow in the moonlight and it dove down..

Heard a "yeeeeep yeeeeeeeeeep" and the owl flew from that yard carrying away the little yipper.

End result:

No more yipping
Owl got food
Neighbor upset about yipper.

Overall, a win for 2 of 3 involved parties.

Nature doesn't give a fuck.
People need to remember that.
So many people go strolling off into the wilderness thinking nature respects the
"dominance" of humans.
We are just a meat source, or a threat to other predators.

Natire is its own thing.

I can appreciate that.

Nah, no need for Trump to fight this "boss"... Gender study degrees can only get him/her/it so far in the real world before it's funds, spent on soy lattes, run out... And then Joe the Plumber's fellow blue collar neighbor, Larry the Cable Guy, shuts off it's Internet for missing the last two bills in a row...

Reactions: Davo308
A few months back, I heard a Great Horned Owl "who-ing" on a neighbors roof. The yard below that roof was home to a rather annoying, constantly-yipping, teacup chihuahua....

Well... I flashlighted the owl and it flew off... tracked its shadow in the moonlight and it dove down..

Heard a "yeeeeep yeeeeeeeeeep" and the owl flew from that yard carrying away the little yipper.

End result:

No more yipping
Owl got food
Neighbor upset about yipper.

Overall, a win for 2 of 3 involved parties.
We've got a few foxes where I live.
The neighbours think they are "cute".
I'm waiting to see if they are still cute, when their Pekingese gets taken.
Some foxes will play with small dogs, others will treat them as an entree.

We've got a few foxes where I live.
The neighbours think they are "cute".
I'm waiting to see if they are still cute, when their Pekingese gets taken.
Some foxes will play with small dogs, others will treat them as an entree.

Kind of why I like dogs that are big enough to think the fox makes a nice snack...

We get various predators around the suburban are here from pretty good sized hawks, to coyotes, bobcats, foxes etc.
You see these missing / reward posters for small dogs up all over sometimes...
If you haven't found little toy dog in the first day or two....

Reactions: Barneybdb
Kind of why I like dogs that are big enough to think the fox makes a nice snack...

We get various predators around the suburban are here from pretty good sized hawks, to coyotes, bobcats, foxes etc.
You see these missing / reward posters for small dogs up all over sometimes...
If you haven't found little toy dog in the first day or two....
Foxes are not much of a threat to dogs (maybe little rat dogs.) Even cats.

Watched our outdoor cat AWOL tear into a fox a few years ago. Fox didn’t stand a chance when he trespassed. He ran for it big time after AWOL clawed and bit the crap out of him.

Coyotes, fishers, bobcats... even big coons... another matter. Or a big mother with hungry kits and an attitude? Maybe. But most Foxes are small and rodent eaters.

Sirhr

Foxes are not much of a threat to dogs (maybe little rat dogs.) Even cats.

Watched our outdoor cat AWOL tear into a fox a few years ago. Fox didn’t stand a chance when he trespassed. He ran for it big time after AWOL clawed and bit the crap out of him.

Coyotes, fishers, bobcats... even big coons... another matter. Or a big mother with hungry kits and an attitude? Maybe. But most Foxes are small and rodent eaters.

Sirhr
That said, a group of foxes will tear a cat to pieces. I was driving around at work last year and heard someone screaming nearby. Quickly found the source of the noise; two foxes had cornered a feral cat in the V between a house/attached garage. The foxes had the cat pincered in that corner, and were both just waiting for the cat to make a move. I sat there watching for a few seconds before the cat finally bolted. They had it pinned and killed pretty damn quick. Nature is cruel, but it was neat to watch.

Reactions: ditchdigger
That said, a group of foxes will tear a cat to pieces. I was driving around at work last year and heard someone screaming nearby. Quickly found the source of the noise; two foxes had cornered a feral cat in the V between a house/attached garage. The foxes had the cat pincered in that corner, and were both just waiting for the cat to make a move. I sat there watching for a few seconds before the cat finally bolted. They had it pinned and killed pretty damn quick. Nature is cruel, but it was neat to watch.
I generally like fox. Keep your fucking cat inside would be my take away. If you have fox you don't have coyotes, if you have yotes you don't have wolves. If you have wolves you obviously have a problem with Democrats.

I generally like fox. Keep your fucking cat inside would be my take away. If you have fox you don't have coyotes, if you have yotes you don't have wolves. If you have wolves you obviously have a problem with Democrats.
Reading this first off made me think cat=nbc, coyotes=msnbc, and wolves=cnn.

Thinking in to it too much.

Not putting words into your mouth.

We have greys, reds and yotes. Would like to deport all the yotes back to Mex.

A few yrs ago a fox had a den below the rd I live on. One day I'm driving down the rd and two kits were sunning in the middle of the rd. Stopped, they just look at me like 'wtf do you want'. Tapped the horn a couple times and they got up and walked back towards their den.