• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

069a94c9c883d21c3a7fa3a4723e08c1dae5df5242d0a4f484c272a67c56e18a.jpg

Okay i have been hearing here and there about her promiscuous, And i wonder if any of it is really true ? Does she has a sex tape out there i don't know of. And don't forget am asking for a friend.
It's a well known story from California, easy to look up. She was the girl friend of the married Willie Brown, Speaker and later Mayor. That was pretty much her only qualification for her political career.

Reactions: Puncho
45 seconds in...

Like, wasn't math and science a thing going back several thousand years in assorted areas in Africa? They were the most advanced civilizations for a good long while there....

Now we got these nincompoops who want science to go away.

No wonder why there's still tribalism in certain areas of the world.

Reactions: Davo308
Like, wasn't math and science a thing going back several thousand years in assorted areas in Africa? They were the most advanced civilizations for a good long while there....

Now we got these nincompoops who want science to go away.

No wonder why there's still tribalism in certain areas of the world.

Feel you.

Africa is not known for its mathemagitians.

I know a cool gal who has her doctorate but is also a marine war fighter.

Last edited:
You could do that.....
OR you could have a nice long chat with a certain art school director and convince them to accept a promising young 1/4th Jewish student who might then meet a nice young Zionist woman and who knows? Maybe in that timeline Adolf Hitler becomes the first prime minister of Israel and a national hero to the Jewish state?

But would there be a Jewish state without Hitler.....

Woh man heavy.

Some historians argue that science began ~600BC in Greece.

Africa is not known for its mathemagitians.

Actually, math was practiced at a high level in Egypt well before Christ. The library in Alexandria was the best on the planet in its day.

Check out Euclid in this:

Reactions: Davo308
There was like math recorded from 5000+ years ago, so it probably was going on before that.

Correct. But it's hard to argue that Elements does not represent a significant stepping stone. And there are older examples from Africa.
Prehistoric evidence from Africa shows attempts to measure time ~20,000 years ago, and that is mathematical in nature. Division is about 10,000 years old; Egyptians drew geometrical shapes 5,000 years ago, etc.

Recently.....My wife told me to try expressing more of my feminine side....

.....So, I crashed my truck, then ignored her for the rest of the day for no reason. 😏👍🏻

I’d hit the like button, but worry about the consequences if my wife finds out. She’s from redneck stock and knows how to shoot.

And I kind of laughed at her when she hit a deer with her Porsche a few weeks ago. She’s kinda sore about it right now...

Reactions: ColinW
I’d hit the like button, but worry about the consequences if my wife finds out. She’s from redneck stock and knows how to shoot.

And I kind of laughed at her when she hit a deer with her Porsche a few weeks ago. She’s kinda sore about it right now...

Well, we can clearly see who wears the pants in this relationship. Are your balls in her purse too?We’re all curious. 😉👍🏻

Last edited: